Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya0908n

<font color="#cc00cc" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">you nailed it!!! completely!! 😊</font>

</div><font color="#cc00cc" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">who has seen them??!! </font>
<font color="#cc00cc"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="4">worried, nervous and curious too!!</font>
</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="4">glorified driver!!! oh gosh!! that was damn funny!! I am laughing till now!!😆</font></font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">it was truly awesome!!</font>👏

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i am so glad nandini realized at last that love is not forced, it just happens!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">thanks for that!! </font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">i am addicted to your ff !!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">god!! again a great manan-bond you showed!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">nandini and her two sleeping beauties!! loved the MaNanBir scenes!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">they were too cute!! i was just going all AWWW while reading them!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">you are truly truly an amazing and brilliant writer!!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">loved the update as usual!!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">your ff is growing lovely day by day!!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">in love with it!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">love your writing!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">update soon!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">waiting eagerly!!</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">thanks for the PM</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">continue soon</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">loads of love</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">-Ananya</font>

</font>
<div>

thanks dear for such a good comments. u u r really a sweetheart.    Thanks for motivating.   keep loving.
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART 50

He was  that much happy  that he just pulled me a tight embrace  saying    " I love you."  And  kissed me.   I kissed him back with equal love.

But on our very bad luck one pair of eyes witnessed our private moment. 

We heard a sound of clapping.  We turned and get a shock of life.

" wohh tohh that's the reality ? " Aliya was approaching towards us with red shot anger filled eyes. 

Both Manik and me were shocked seeing Aliya.  Aliya had seen our private moment.  It was worse thing happened with us.  We  knew that we  couldn't hide it any more so  decided to face her.

" Best Friends !!!! " Aliya mockingly said coming close and stood straight in front of us.  
"  So,  that's best friendship right ? Kissing your Bff ?? "  She again stated. Anger jealousy all crud emotions were in her voice. 

Though Manik had least interest in her accuses as he cared it a damn but he was quite for me as it was something I didn't want to. 

" Nandini... my dear friend Nandini !! Kya kaha tha tumne that you two are BFF. So in which dictionary you are following that their is written to kiss your BFF?  "  Aliya was giving her piece of mind to us like a slow poison. 

" Aliya listen.. Yeh sab jo tumne dekha woh it's not like that.  It just that... " I tried to explain her. Though it was not so needed but for a girl like me it was needed to keep  her surrounding flawless and fruit full.

But Aliya stopped her in middle and continued  " It's just that I am hallucinating. There is nothing between two.  Right ?  " 
Then giving her taunting level little break she again said fuming " I knew it that Manik has left me for you.  Tumne hi usse bola hoga to leave me."

" Aliya... !!! "   Manik called her name in irritation with her accuses.

"  Manik baby !!! "  she then turned to him and dramatically taken his name. 
" baby ... I told you Na that she is the reason of our break up.  See today it's proved.   She is the culprit.  Main ne bola tumhe but you didn't trust me. Look it is it.  "  she kept her hand on his cheek and he jerked her hand of him.

" Aliya please ek baar sunto lo meri baat.  " I again took a step but again  cut  by a fuming Aliya.  
Though at her place her anger was quite justified as we had hidden our relationship from her.  And it was not so needed to inform her I guess.  When we didn't inform Cabir then who the hell she was.  We wanted to tell our friends about us but not like this what was happening then with us.

" kya sunu Nandini?   Again your new story ?  New lies ? What ? Tell me.  But today you're going to listen. "  Aliya said  pointing her index finger towards me "  You...you are the reason for my And Manik separation.  You have forced him to leave me.  As you couldn't resist Manik, the most rich handsome guy loving me instead of you.  And that's why you made a plan of being a fake Bff and snatched him away of me.  You are the culprit. You are such mean Nandini. You ...  " 

But that time she was sussed in middle by Manik's roar. 
" Shut up Aliya.  Just shut up. "
He shouted at the top of his voice enough to make both Me and Aliya getting scared.  
" Just shut your bloody mouth unless I will  landed up doing what I don't want to. Jo tumhe pata nehi uske bare me don't even try to comment..   So , be in your limit "  Manik sternly retorted at her.

But she wasn't in that state of thinking.  So she again started saying  " Manik !! Baby !! Still you're taking her side. ? See she is the soul reason of our fights.  She should be scolded not me.  Scold her.  "  
" Scold her Na ... "  she started repeating that like a maniac and  held  the hem of his uniform jacket.  

"  Aliya... move your hands off me.  " Manik shouted again  and her  voice choked.  But yet she started repeating  "  Manik I know you love me. But just because of the bloody beech  Nandini you have left  me.  "

Now that was extreme of Manik's patience and loosing his cool he grabbed Aliya's arms and shouted
" I love Nandini. Suna tumne?  I LOVE NANDINI.  " 
He emphasized those words and again continued  " I have never loved you.  And I have not done any wrong with you not even given any wrong signs.  So, please for god shake stop imagining and accept the truth dammit.  "

Though Aliya was little taken aback with his outrage but that time anger had overpowered her mind and she turned suddenly towards me and held my collar and said 
" you bitch " and pushed me.  I fell on the ground and got hurt with the bricks. 
" Ouch... " I screamed in pain.

The whole thing happened so fast that neither Me nor Manik Could save me from falling. 
Manik kneel ed down to help me and found blood coming out of my head.

" that's your real place Nandini. " Aliya smiled  like a physic.

Manik couldn't held the monster inside him seeing me in little blood oozing from my forehead. And with the outcome of that monster he did what he did not wished to do even in his dream .  He stood up and slap Aliya abruptly. 

Both me and Aliya were shocked with that sudden act of him.  
" Manik " Aliya  surprisingly  rubbed her cheek and taken his name in disbelief.

" I told you not to try me anger.  But you didn't listen only.  Now  listen very carefully I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU.  THE GIRL I LOVED , I LOVE and WILL LOVE IS NANDINI.  So get that straight in your sick mind.  We are friends and please don't force me again to do to against our friendship.  "

" Manik ... " I called him whinging in pain.

He sternly said  those words to her fuming in anger and turned towards me.  He came near and I asked " Yeh kya kia tune ??  Are you gone mad ? "

" shut up now.   "
His expression suddenly  changed into to soft loving look which was only for me and he  took me in his arms. 

He lifted me in his arms and I rested my aching head  on his heart.  He turned back to the exit.  And as soon as he walked four five steps he suddenly stopped just like his feet got frozen over there. 

So to look for the reasons I tilted my head from his chest and turned around and what I had seen left me all baffled stunned.
I would prefer dying instead of facing the scenario standing in front of me with hell disbelief and dejection in eyes .

That scenery was so much dreamy that both of us couldn't move our gaze to any other side but that.. Only on that. 

" C...A...B...I...R  !!!!"  
Both of us exclaimed his name silently  with trembling lips in disbelief like the most haunted  nightmare . We got the shock of our existence.  

" What was that guys???  And What is this ??? " 
Cabir was the first to break the  never ending silence between us.  His words took us to the reality to face the most scariest and puzzled job of our lives. 

"  Caaa..bbb...iii...rrr !!! woh... Yeh Sab... main...hum... batane hi...wale...The... but. ..woh..." 

Manik was fully equipped with  fear of loosing our Bff  . His voice was choking . He was strumming.

" Stop.  Not now.  I think we should take Nandu to the medical room first.  She needs dressing.  "  Cabir  said  straightforwardly without any expression and giving no time to us to explain further he took me from Manik's arm and rushed to the medical room of our school leaving a puzzled Manik behind. 

I was still in shock.  I couldn't figure out what to do. I then saw Manik following us with little tired steps.  I had nothing to do on that most crucial time of our three BFFs lives but sighed a deep frustrated breath thinking of what was coming next .

******************

Pheww !!! its my 50th part !!!  can't believe !!!   thank yu guys for your support. Keep liking. commenting. Stay tuned

ps- i think now my dear mad frnd Natashaa is happy with me... right Natsss?? 
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
horizontwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woah!!!
what an update that was!!!
just incredibly awesome!!!
I loved the way manik took stand for nandini!!!
manik slapped alya!!!
wow!! I am so happy he did!! she needed that!!!
thanks for that!!
ok so now Cabir's turn!!! curious!!
will manik tell him about them??!!!
anyways this update it was full of surprises and happiness!!! I just hope that Alya get some brains from anywahere!!
loved the alya-manik-nandini scene!!!
your each update always brings new curiosity !!!
I am so damn eagerly waiting for the next chapter!!
you wrote it beautifully!!! each and every bit of it!!
you have got amazing skills girl!!! I can say that thousands of time!!!
loved the update! each and every bit of it!!
loved it completely!!
continue soon!!
waiting eagerly!!
thanks for the pm!!
update soon!!
I will be waiting!!
lots of love
-Ananya
😊
horizontwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: musicialtie

thanks dear for such a good comments. u u r really a sweetheart.    Thanks for motivating.   keep loving.

awww... a sweetheart!! thanks for that new name!! I loved it!!
welcome dear!! welcome always!!!
you deserve that
ofcourse
I can't believe I am the first one here this time
so glad to be first
just love you and your ff
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for 50th part!!!
jhatka laga Cabir ko!!

And that Aliya... Manik did the right thing by slapping her, she was acting like Soha :p
hetalloveparth thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo for 50th part
Awesome update
Manik did right thing by slapping alya
Curious about what will happen next
Continue soon
mini_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update...congrats for the siler jublie...lol
Seriously today's update was fadduu
Aliya is totally mad...and i m expecting this only from manik
Nd u know what when manik slap aliya na i was supressing my laugh...
😆
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
nicely written
cont soon
jgdhanula thumbnail
Wooo...awesome part...i just love ur ff...next part jaldi update karo... 😊
Dhingli44 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there,
What an awesome update that was.It deserves an applaud.I love this caring nd loving BFF's.Hoe you update soon nd pls PM me if possible.😊