Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
aww seruxly #musicialtie do u really think dt ds upd8 is a rotten vegi  yr i have no words 2 described my feeling as u blow my mind n left me aww struck😳😳😳😳😳 it was beyond my imaginationmanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ seruxly yr i mean hatss off 2 u as u penned it down with prefctionπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ cant w8 for nxt as wht woll dt naughty devil manik will doo awwwπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ plzzz update its nxt chp soon as i cnt w8 for moreee!!!
bidisha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: musicialtie

Its a BIRTH DAY token to my dearest very own "Partner in gutter thoughts πŸ˜‰" and " Res QueenπŸ˜† " Natashaaa .   HAPPY BIRTH DAY Natss. Wish you an amazing life ahead babes😊.

~~~~    ~~~~~~~~    ~~~

~~~~ BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ~~~~

PART  44

My eyes became popped up seeing the task written in it.

I read the task again. But no I wasn't dreaming.  It was exactly what I was reading for multiple times. " kash.. it would change after re reading it. " I thought and started cursing my fate.

" Nandu... " Cabir shook my shoulder to bring me back  from my trances.   " what's it? "  he asked. 

I bitted my nails in fear and passed the chit on to him.  He read it louder casually

" Do a sexy LAP DANCE WITH Manik "

That time it was Manik who's eyes became popped up.  But he was happy as he would got a marvellous chance to tease me as much as he could. 

All started hooting except Aliya.   " But  how's it possible? " she promptly asked in disbelieve. 

" why it's not possible Aliya? " Dhrub asked her sensing her restlessness.

" As I was written that chit and kept it at the end of the bowl with a mark that I could easily recognise it.  " she frustratingly admitted in a hurry.

" you have written this ? " I questioned her " but why? " I stopped and thought for a second and said " to dance with Manik that too a cozy one ?" 
The jealous possessive girlfriend started boiling inside me.  " how dare her... Why the bloody hell she always busy finding way to be cozy with my boyfriend ? No she needs a lesson. Aliya set up is yours now I will use it against you only.  " I thought.

" Nandu you have no need to do it.  We will change the task " Manik said snatching the paper from me.

" No I will " I promptly said   " It's per rule.  And I don't want to break the rule. " I took the paper and stood up.

" that's my jhansi ki raani " Cabir cheered me up.

" yes Nandini is right.  Rules are rules.  And wasevi it will be a fun." Mukti hooted for me.

I then composed myself and prayed Aaiyaappaa help for doing something I had never done before and never thought of doing that even in my scary dreams.

" Manik " I asked him to help me completing the task.

" but if she's not comfortable with it then lets change her  dare na. " Aliya tried her best to stop me to do the task.

" No I will " I firmed and looked at Aliya  " And Aliya why are you thinking that I won't be comfortable with it.  I know it is not my kind of thing but with my BFFs everything is perfect for me."
" Hain naa???? " I turned to them.

" And that's like my mugambi.  " Cabir cheered me and I turned to Manik who was in dilemma whether he would allow me to do it or not.  He was in the vague of arguments with himself when I pushed him and made to seat on the chair.  He was shocked with my sudden act. 
I was nervous but he was more nervous than me.  Literally he started sweating in spite of the 20 ac temperature.

I then swiftly  moved my gaze towards my friends who were damm excited to watch the ' never had I ever before' that too a Lap dance of Me... The most reserved girl.

I looked up to the ceiling and silently prayed to Aaiyaapaa to give me strength.

Then I took a deep breath and Cabir  turned on my music system and song started playing.  listening the song my inner Nandini's heart started pounding but yet I didn't showed up my nervousness to others.

Then I took a deep breath and started swinging my mind with the music.

----Manik pov----

" God Nandu... what the hell you are gonna do ? " I was tensed for her.  I was tensed thinking of the consequences going to happen next. 
It was not her zone.  I knew she was not comfortable with the task but she was too stubborn to stop.  So I had to move with the flow.

I was in my thought when I felt a push and stopped seating on the chair. The music started playing and my heart skipped a beat with the song. 
Then the next few minutes were the most shocking time I had ever experienced of my existence.

All I seee?
In hersszzz Touch
Wats d fun ? ah ah
Do u know wht i mean it
isz ?
Mmm
Sup sup
Ooo
Can i get ya

Nandini was  looking at me . I clearly could sense She was tensed.  She was nervous.  She was fighting with her fear.  Her gaze was not giving me positive vibe.  It was like she was asking me to help her but that help wasn't to stop but to support her.  
I blinked my eyes as an assurance.  But I myself wasn't sure if I was assured or not. 

Ooo
Can i touch ya
Ooo
Can i get ya
Ooo
Can i touch ya

I was in my own train of thoughts when I felt a soft touch against my body.  Nandini was gently rubbing her feet thumb on my bare leg due to my shorts.  Her touch was moving upwards and stopped abruptly and the next I found her seating on my lap.  I was shocked with her sudden move but held her waist protectively with my left hand.
She then looked at me.  But that gaze was different. There was no fear on them but love...Full of immense love. 

Ooo ooo ooo
Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me
Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss
Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold
Me Hold Me
Ah zara zara .. Ooo ooo ooo

Her gaze was gradually getting into me and I was started drowning into her beautiful doe eyes.

Bin tere sanam is jahan mein
Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

She then kept her one hand on my heart and  I held her waist to make her sit comfortable on my lap.

I love the way you touchin me, feeling me
Boy im gonna be rebelling
Boy my little secrets gonna let you know
That wen you put your arms around me
I love the way you surround me
Oh boy I m gonna loose control  

Then she seductively traced her thin fragile yet drawing fingers on my neck and then gradually her fingers paced from my neck to my jaw bone and then slowly on my ear lobe.  My heart hitched. Her fingers were dancing on my skin and chilled started running through my  spine. 

Tere hi tera hi intezaar hai
Mujhe to bas tujhse pyaar hai
Tera hi tera abb khumaar hai
Khud pe na mere ikhtiyaar hai

She then provocatively moved closer to my ears and whispered " I am your death today Manik Malhotra "   And saying she smirked looking straight in to My eyes.  

First time Manik Malhotra was scared of his girl's sudden naughtiness. Her that avatar was forcing him to loose his control over himself.

Tere hi tera hi intezaar hai
Mujhe to bas tujhse pyaar hai
Tera hi tera abb khumaar hai
Khud pe na mere ikhtiyaar hai

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum

Her naughty fingers again started pacing on my exquisite figure and halt near corner of my lips. And then gently rubbing  my lips they inn just upper left corner of my lips.  
I knew it was the mole her ever favorite place.  she was obsessed with my this particular mole I found it by myself.  And unknowingly it became the most sensitive place of mine with her touch.  

Ooo ooo ooo
Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me
Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss
Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold
Me Hold Me
Ah zara zara .. Ooo ooo ooo

I started loosing.  Loosing hard.  She was caressing the mole and I made my grip tighter on her waist.  The hold was so deep that I myself felt my nails were digging onto her to delicate petite body and tried their best to torn her top.
And the best part was she started shivering with my touch.

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum

We looked at each other and we both lost in us as the desire was growing up inside us very fast.

Zara Zara
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

Giving much attention and love to my mole she slow yet enticingly dug her fingers on my hairs pulling them out and the next she did totally left me shocked. 

Once time touch me like this
I like what you want
What you give its a risk
Two time touch me like this
Together wanna fasa d style
the way tat a lover

She run her fingers on my nape and slid her hand under my vest. I was choked. Her that sudden move  completely shaken  my desires up and started forcing me to loose my hold on my hormones. 
" Nandini... Please stop " I murmured in her ears without letting  hear any one presentthere and hastily stood up from the chair making her stood in shock. 

Three time touch me by far
Gets over here comes the
crazy with me in my car

I was about to move but she grabbed my hand from behind

Its one time touch me like
this
I know wat you want, wat you
can, wat you say.. my lover

I turned around and saw her seating on the chair holding my hand. 

Yeh dard-e-dil to ho na  agar
Sataye abb dooriyon ka gum

She then pulled me with her all strength and I stopped seating on her laps and she leaned closer to my chest and blew her hot breadth making me close my eyes in anticipation.

Behek jaye na yeh kadam
Hai tujhe meri jaan ki
kasam.

She then swiftly turned our places and made me seat on the chair and she sat on my laps more cozily.

Yeh dard-e-dil to ho na  agar
Sataye abb dooriyon ka gum
Behek jaye na yeh kadam
Hai tujhe meri jaan ki
kasam

And on my surprise my shy girl then blew a mischievous smirk over my neck taking her face dangerously closed mine and stood up supporting my hairs pulling them as seductively as she could as she very well knew that it turned me on.

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum

Then without leaving the contact of my body she took a quick yet inviting roam around me. I didn't know when I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

Beqkaar hum

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

Though it was a sudden pull from my side but she didn't scared but sat comfortably on my lap encircling her tiny bare hands around my neck  and legs cuddled with mine. And my one naughty hand grabbed her waist whereas  the other was busy tucking the errant strands behind her ear and being the naughtiest my fingers softly  teased her and her body then and their arched as a wild response which I had on her.

I then immensely looked at her eyes.  Our eyes were talking about the same thing we were feeling that time.  We were breathing heavily as our proximity had the same impact on both of us

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum

The touch... the closeness... The cuddle. . The clinging of our bodies became irresistible to keep ourselves  away from our urges of need of each other.  I just wanted to smacked on her lips and the same desire I saw in her touch on me as she started pulling me towards her more and more forgetting the fact that we were surrounded by our friends who didn't even knew about us. 

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

We were panting hard.  Our needs for each other then reached to its peak and  arriving the edge of desires our body wanted nothing but the proximity of themselves, We started moving closer to each other.  When we were dangerously closed to each other lips an abrupt sound of clapping alarmed us of  the presence of all. Realizing the reality we moved back each other with a jerk yet gasping hard ... Like very hard.

" wooohooohhoo " Cabir exclaimed at his top of excitement. " what  was that ?" He stopped and then continued " Is that for real or am I just dreamt of something ??" 
He stood up and said " Is that really you Nandu ??? " .  He was astonished.

Then I jerked my  boldly awake hormones away  and turned at others who were starring at us like we were just landed up from the different planet. 
They were all looking us like traumatic patients. 
------------------

They were gazing at me like they had discovered some Aliens.  Their eyes were opened on that manner that in no time it would come popping up.

" Is that our Nandu ??" Cabir 's continues ranting brought me back to reality and I found myself still seating on Manik's lap encircling my hands over him and his on my waist.

" it was so ho...ttt. Nan...di..ni " Mukti was the first who got herself out of the trauma.

" yeaa...ahhh I...I can't im...magine you like that Nandini ? " Abhi stammered in excitement.

" Areee only You??? " Cabir exclaimed and  " We all.. Yeh meri Nandu Ho hi nehi sakti ". He came near to me as like to examine my identity.

And I just hugged Manik. Actually I wanted to hide myself burying into his chest to avoid further embarrassment. 

" Koi hume chutki toh kato ? " it was the time for Navya to recover.

" Chutki ? " asked all in unison being confused.

" What chutki ?" Dhruv raised his eyebrows. So as all.

" Itoh know only one chutki and that is Vidya Valan's sexy chutki. " Cabir winked.

" areee hey mata rani !!! chutki nehi samajhte.. I meant someone please pinch me.  As I couldn't resist this Nandini.. The wild one... hume toh sharam aa gayi.  " Navya  explained in her typical tone.

I felt more ashamed of myself and pushed myself more inside his chest.

" wase my jangli billi. ..I mean Nandu game is over now you can leave Manik.  Bechara he also got 440 watt volt jhatka.  " Cabir mocked and I promptly sneaked out of Manik's lap.

I was so embarrassed that I just again tried to hide myself from the world and hugged Cabir.  He hugged me back and said  " so my mugambi... ahaahaa no my wild cat. .. How do you feel making our monster a shocked lamb? "

And then all turned around Manik who was still in shocked mode seating fully embarrassed and finding the place to hide it.

Where everyone was hooting appreciating me where one pair of eyes continuously shooting daggers . No need to guess it was Aliya who's superb plan was flopped by me.  

" but Nandini the way you were dancing with Manik na it was looking so sensuous that no one can guess that you two are only BFF rather than BF. " Abhi said then and my heart skipped a beat along with Manik.

" but jo v ho yaar you two have some chemistry ... Some sizzling chemistry " Mukti casually praised and winked followed by Abhi.

" Have we ? " it was the first time Manik uttered something after that incident and I saw him smirking. 

" Aaiyyapaaa... Yeh larka... !!!" I mentally face palmed.

Then he again said " so chemistry haan? ? Seriously ??? Not bad.  " and his luscious  pink lips naughtily twitched radiating an evil intention of his next doing.

" yaahhh man .." Cabir patted his back. " you two toh...just like...!!! " before he could complete his statement my mom returned from her daily gala session and unwillingly they had to stop their teasing sessions and saved me from more embarrassment. 

Soon they left my home after having evening snacks and lots of gossips with my mom.  Cabir also left as his mom had called him leaving the  two frustrated us  behind alone at my place.

After some time I retired back to my room and started recalling the incident happened just few hours back and I found my cheeks became hot and red. 
The thought of being that much close to him that too in front of all made me more blush and flustered too. I really did not know how I did it.

But then suddenly one thought  stroke on my mind that " what if they would guessed about me and Manik after watching us so close ? What would they think of us? 
What would be Cabir's reaction ? "
I started panicking.  I just couldn't afford  loosing any of my BFF.

But in spite of all these one good thing also happened . And that was " Now I am sure about the effect I have on Manik.  And he on me. "  And again I started blushing.  Blushing very hard recalling my madness during the dance. 

I was forced to came out of my pool of blushes hearing a thud behind me and as soon as I turned back...I found Manik was standing against the room door locking it up with a smirk on his tempting face.

" Whhhat ??" I gulped my saliva down seeing his bewitching gaze.

But saying nothing he just started decreasing the distance between us.  And I started going backward with his every front step.  When he was succeeded doing so I discovered myself pinned on the bed with Manik top of me.

" Mmmaaanik " I whispered against my own strength.

" hmmm " ed he  looking straight into my eyes so close that his hot breadth started fanning my skin making my butterflies again flattering on my stomach.

" what are you doing?  " I myself wasn't sure what I saw asking.

Firstly he said nothing but instantly gazing at my eyes as he was trying to trace himself inside the inner me . Then after a few minutes admiring session he finally spoke    

" I just don't like to leave things UNDONE. " 

I wish it won't turned out a " rotten veggiee throwing " update.   If so then Pardon.
Do commenting... keep liking.   Stay tuned  πŸ˜Š

awesum...thnkz 4 pm...plz do pm nxt tym
vanithanambi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey plse pm me when u come with ur next part...
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For all d past chapters...i cant say more than AMAZING!!!!!
Bt wt abt this part?????? Am in a total shock!!!!! My eyes wud pop out anytym!!!!! It ws sooo sexy hott sensuous!!!!! Jst mindblowing!!!!! Loved it tooo muchh!!!!!! Manik shocked...dont kno wt is happening wid him...wen he came out of d shock...his evil flirtatious smirk!!!!
Gud job nandu!!! Felt vry happy fr alya!!!...thnq fr writing that chit:-P:-D...
Love d last scene...!!!!!! Continue ur UNDONE work manik;-)...
Ur a brilliant writer dear...u write sooo gud...evrythin is penned down perfectly...love ur gutter mind ideas!!!!
Update soon
pm me if possible πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Toshna_1522 - 8 years ago
horizontwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
smoking damn hottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like really!!!!
you made my jaw drop
WTH!!!
how can someone write this hot and beautiful!!!
amazing girl!!! just incredibly amazing!!
"I just don't like to leave things undone."... this line made my hearts skip... manik, his attitude, his behaviour and his dialouges are awesome in itself but when you write that you just add more beauty to it
what is gonna happen next???
alya!!! wow for the first time she did something good
I am so happy for nandini and the way she did the lap dance... so hot, so damn sexy... I am left with no words
please update soon
thanks for the pm dear
pm me when you update next part
waiting so eagerly
continue soon
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Res
(sry,being busy 4 somedays,can't read n commnt nw bt will do it ASAP)
akankshajain05 thumbnail
Hey when r u going to update the next part...
Plsss update soon..
Waiting for it eagerly..
Shahnazzie101 thumbnail
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEE
Abss thumbnail
Please please please update fast I've been dying to read the next part.  Ur writing just like a professional writer and I just wish that your this gr8 talent is recognized by everyone and plz updt as soon as possible I know it's gonna be worth waiting