Why is he manhandling her? Yucks! 

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _innocent_

Exactly!
Originally posted by ash k

Exactly!
I thought he was against forcing himself onto someone who did not want him etc? Surely by doing this, he is being portrayed as a villain rather than a hero? I hope the makers don't lose their marbles. Sher has been an alright character so far.
Thnks for sharing...
I'm strictly against any type of misbehavior...but i think its just for promo...to create buzz...lets see...

I thought he was against forcing himself onto someone who did not want him etc? Surely by doing this, he is being portrayed as a villain rather than a hero? I hope the makers don't lose their marbles. Sher has been an alright character so far.

I guess Cvs r showing this to make the promo intense...sher lobes shraddha a lot...I'm quite positive that he won't force himself on her...he ll win her by his love n not by force 
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

I guess Cvs r showing this to make the promo intense...sher lobes shraddha a lot...I'm quite positive that he won't force himself on her...he ll win her by his love n not by force 
I hope so!

Sher does not love Shraddha. He is merely infatuated with her beauty. I am sure the love that will bond them both will develop later. 

And @bold, thats all I ask for the makers to show. The show seems to have some of a previous show's boon, so to speak (Pratigya) so am hoping the makers do not go to the extreme with Sher's character as he has been portrayed as an understanding individual. After all, he is the hero.😆 Plus am sure if he starts manhandling her the way he is doing in the show, a lot of people will start to despise the jodi.  

well true ,he shouln't be manhandling her... 
maybe he will misunderstand her ...😲