Best dialogue this week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shailu123

I like the tissue one n ahil's shashi kapoor's also that was so funny lol

Those two are the top favorites so far lol thanks for commenting :)
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Ahil's Sashi kapoor dialogue. πŸ˜†

That made me laugh so much πŸ˜† Thanks for commenting πŸ˜³
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zeeshan7

All are my favourite, but this one by Sanam stole my heart. "Yeh kisi ka use kiya hua tissue nahi... kisi ki mohabbat ka pegum hai! Yeh dekhiye kaise ek hi naam baar baar likha hua hai... Aisa lagta hai jaise ye shakhs apnimohabbat ko pehchaan ne ki aur usse dhundne ki koshish kar raha hai! Bahut kam log hote hai jinke mohabbat se kisi aur ke dil pe kasak paida ho! Aise cheezo ko toh sambhal ke rakhna chahiye!"

It was very meaningful and telling! For me, it also showed that Sanam is truly back! Cant wait for her n Aahil to meet! Thanks for commenting!! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Shamoo--

Actually all r amazing dialogues difficult to choose it

But loved when aahil said shahid kapoor bacha bacha jaana hai and loved naye Sanam dialoge humara saamaan kon utayega coolie coolie n loved jannat dialoge yeh kisi ka use wala tissue nahi hai kisi ka mohabbat ka hai loved these 3 dialogues really much sorry so much bak bak

True all the dialogues were epic! Thanks for commenting :) 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

That dialogue was funny πŸ˜† Finally someone said that hello Shashi Kapoor is an actor lol Thanks for commenting πŸ˜³

I swear!! πŸ˜† Since the first day I always used to laugh whenever Shaad takes that name...πŸ˜› He tells it with such a serious face and I would be giggling here...πŸ˜†
Awww...my pleasure!! πŸ˜³
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VERITAS13

I voted for the Shashi Kapoor dialogue! It was hilarious. When I first heard that name at the beginning of Pakistsn story I was confused? I didn't realise they were talking of a terrorist! It actually sounded funny! Then it turned out Shashi Kapoor was a dangerous terrorist! :) 

So when Aahil said "who dosent know Shashi Kapoor, he is an actor. Go google him! Gimme a break!", finally it felt like someone pointed out the rediculousness of the name! All other dialogues were good too. But this one I really laughed at! Started watching the show after many weeks and actually watched the whole week! I also liked Sanam's dialogue about the tissue. It was quite romantic! Even though I don't watch shows for couples! :) 

I agree! I laughed so much in that scene lol Thanks for commenting :) 
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tough to choose. was confused between aahil's shashi kapoor dialogue n sanam's tissue one.bt finally choose tissue. Also Loved Lateef's dialogue.
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darlingpinks

Tough to choose. was confused between aahil's shashi kapoor dialogue n sanam's tissue one.bt finally choose tissue. Also Loved Lateef's dialogue.

All the dialogues were epic!
JShukla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I vote for Aahil's  response to MJ "ofc.I know Shashi kapoor.Baca bacha janta hai...go google for more" πŸ€£

finally, the ridiculous name served some purpose.

you can't believe how upset my grandmom would get everytime Shaad would grit his teeth and mutter with disgust " Shashi Kapoor"πŸ˜† She still has the hots for him .πŸ˜‰.. not sure why Gul chose that nameπŸ˜•
off course I chose Aahil's dialogEdited by JShukla - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JShukla

you can't believe how upset my grandmom would get everytime Shaad would grit his teeth and mutter with disgust " Shashi Kapoor"πŸ˜† She still has the hots for him .πŸ˜‰.. not sure why Gul chose that nameπŸ˜•
off course I chose Aahil's dialog

Rofl πŸ€£πŸ€£ Thats epic! Thats why Aahil's dialogue makes sense lol He has voiced the opinion of many πŸ˜†