Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan case shows VIPs can avoid jail: Kiran Bedi (Page 7)

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Never heard that doing surgery is a crime...LOL...may be if its a surgery performed by a drunk doctor but otherwise noLOL

ROFL I know right! I was like *Facepalm* LOLLOL

That and maybe if the doctor was actually murdering someone intentionally in the name of surgery. Other than that NO doctors are not licensed murderers LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketniasharma11AnnaElsaadventurousmanMidnightRambler-allizwell-atominisblue-ice.

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Never heard that doing surgery is a crime...LOL...may be if its a surgery performed by a drunk doctor but otherwise noLOL
I told you BI
Either we go overboard to defend him and say things like this or go overboard and accuse him of being a murderer.
There's no middle ground on I-F bas LOL

Like I said very few people are judging this case fairly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChippeshwiniBasiliskblue-ice.

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
True Bedi ji.

Including Mr Modi, Gandhis, Ambanis, Bachchan etc., who escaped despite big crimes and even genocide. Wink

Edited by atominis - 02 June 2015 at 5:49pm
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

The "general impression" after the Bombay High Court suspended Salman's sentence in the 2002 hit-and-run case"is if u r a VIP, celebrity, privileged, rich and u can access best legal aid, you can avoid jail",tweetedBedi, now a Bharatiya Janata Party leader.

It's same with ur boss Modi Ji ...no ? Wasn't he involve in 2002 ?Wink

VIPs can avoid jail and even go on to becoming the Prime Minister. Party

what else do you expect..people vote blindly every time... the judiciary didn't punish the big wigs involved in 1984 riots too... no justice for victims of any riot... people lose family and livelihood ..but criminal politicos enjoy power and roam free till their death... Not just Cong and BJP..even regional parties engineer "small scale riots" that kill a few people and vitiate communal relations...and reap rich dividends...survivors live a life of agony.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarfPiyatrixatominispallavi25

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Mages

Mahatma Gandhi brought independance...after him...

Mahatma Gandhi brought independence ? And here I was thinking Bhagat Singh , Rajguru, sukhdev, azad, bismil , subhash chander Bose and all other freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for india's freedom , if Gandhi alone brought freedom why these ppl lost their lives faltu mein Ermm

I feel so bad when I see the sacrifices made by revolutionaries ignored... their contribution is relegated to one small chapter in history books...I agree Gandhi did a lot for India's freedom, but I hate the fact that the supreme sacrifice made by the revolutionaries was so easily forgotten once India got freedom...

I just hate the name calling they get..terrorists and all... a friend of mine called them communalConfused...I had to resort to google to show them that they were a healthy mix of Hindu, Sikhs and Muslims... Ashfaqulla Khan?? how many know him? sad indeedOuch

atominisTheRowdiestpallavi25

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged

by the way guys...what is modi's story...can someone shed some light on it

You can Google Modi's involvement in the 2002 Gujrat riots. It beats me how one that was accused for carrying a genocide can go on to becoming the Prime Minister. If anything, he should give all the murderers and hate mongers in this world a lot of hope.Smile

If Indira and Rajiv can become PMs despite encouraging genocides then why not Modi?

Here, such politicians win elections with record breaking vote shares.

Corrupt to the core!

Edited by atominis - 02 June 2015 at 5:51pm

grumpydwarfVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

by the way guys...what is modi's story...can someone shed some light on it

You can Google Modi's involvement in the 2002 Gujrat riots. It beats me how one that was accused for carrying a genocide can go on to becoming the Prime Minister. If anything, he should give all the murderers and hate mongers in this world a lot of hope.Smile

If Indira and Rajiv can become PMs despite encouraging genocides then why not Modi?

Here, such politicians win elections with record breaking vote shares.

Yes.. the number of such people is huge...so not everyone reaches the apex of power...some become ministers in the state govt ( big enough a post )..others become MP and MLAs...

religious violence..caste clashes there is nothing that isn't engineered by politicians and their cronies.
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Not surprising.. but still, Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Namo r mentioned in this topic. Shocked And that with the convicted salman? Confused
Dudes, Mahatma Gandhi is lot more than meets ur eyes ,, brains or heart. He spent so much time in Jail.. so comparision... is given. HE published a book on his own autobiography called "Satya na progo" (in Gujarati).. that was translated in all Indian languages... the English version is called "Experiments of truth". This is when as height of his popularity.. right next to the GOD. He admitted his childhood, teenage day and adulthood "BAD" habits. Almost shocking if u read the book. Thats when he was almost like a God figure. 

I only like to ask Gandhiji.. why didnt u obey the rule of democracy? When 11 out of 12 ppl from ur congress voted for Sardar Patel.. only Nehru voted for himself? That Nehru.. wanna be a british.. totally f**ked up India.. followed by his family. Kashmir wud have been no issue and not 10000s of ppl had to die for that issue if sardar Patel was the first PM of India. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tltWCGUdb4g
Watch this when u have time. Ketan Mehta film. 

As for all the fallen heros in India's struggle for freedom. SALUTE! There were 2 diff. paths to the freedom. "non-violence" and "violence". They all contributed for us to see this day. For better or worse, we r free. We r not in China. 

Just look up to Britains' colonial history. They never left any country they colonized.. except for India and Hong Kong. 

to the topic... Salman.. and Bedi.. everybody knows that. How wud GW Bush living in peace when UN and whole world said "attack on Iraq is illegal" and it was proven to be so. How many ppl were killed? 

As for Namo.. next post. LOL My boy is Angry wants my attention. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Go to top