Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan case shows VIPs can avoid jail: Kiran Bedi (Page 4)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Manu sharma , murderer of Jessica lal, he comes out of jail very often , remains out for months , party warty karta hai , enjoys his life and I say he is much dangerous than Sunjay dutt bcz surely Sanjay dutt won't repeat the mistake but Manu sharma will do as he has no regret and powerful support , 

Same with nitish katariya's murderer and Santosh Singh , Rapist and murderer of priyadarshani mattu who even got married when her father was fighting for justice , isko beti kisne di ?

Murderer Raja Bhaiya is still out na I think ? Infact became cabnit minister 

WOW...amazing...they need to re-haul the whole systemOuch...the rich and famous and powerful are taking too much advantageOuch

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Mahatma Gandhi brought independance...after him...

Mahatma Gandhi brought independence ? And here I was thinking Bhagat Singh , Rajguru, sukhdev, azad, bismil , subhash chander Bose and all other freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for india's freedom , if Gandhi alone brought freedom why these ppl lost their lives faltu mein Ermm

wait a sec...let me change it...i wrote in a drowsy mode...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Manu sharma , murderer of Jessica lal, he comes out of jail very often , remains out for months , party warty karta hai , enjoys his life and I say he is much dangerous than Sunjay dutt bcz surely Sanjay dutt won't repeat the mistake but Manu sharma will do as he has no regret and powerful support , 

Same with nitish katariya's murderer and Santosh Singh , Rapist and murderer of priyadarshani mattu who even got married when her father was fighting for justice , isko beti kisne di ?

WOW...amazing...they need to re-haul the whole systemOuch...the rich and famous and powerful are taking too much advantageOuch

And these ppl are actually murderers and rapists , they didn't kill anyone in an road accident 

There are many more and they don't even regret
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

OMG...this country is too corrupted...this criminals having done sins are still enjoying their lives...make jail as their hotel...getting married...becoming ministers...no wonder this country developements are corrupted...what can we expect when the countries are in the hands of such monsters...what kind of upbringing their parents has given them..they are disgusting...do they even have a soul...i doubt

mahalaxmi-sita

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
by the way guys...what is modi's story...can someone shed some light on it

Basilisk

kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
My grandma tells me that when she lived there, she witnessed a prominent Minister murder the opposition in a drive by. This was in Allahabad. The people that control the system and make laws are the ones that have murdered, raped, conspired, robbed. 

The fact that Modi can conspire and kill not one, not two, but thousands of people and then become the Prime Minister should speak for itself. What about all the Sikhs that were murdered by the politicians in the 1980s? No one is held accountable. 

Edited by kitkataha - 09 May 2015 at 6:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmi-sitaMidnightRambler..stellar.._Darling_atominisTheRowdiestMages

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Shocking truth of this world 

Get over it Ms Bedi. 

Why should she get over it?

Why should anyone get over it? I'm tired of people expecting those who don't agree with the course of actions to "get over it". It's our right to discuss this as much as we want and voice our opinion.

And it's good that Ms. Bedi, who is a prominent politician, feels this way. She may have a better chance of doing something about the disparity in law between the rich and the poor than most of the common individuals.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.Basiliskdesicrowd..stellar..poeticblue-ice.shanakyasharan-Mr.CooL-

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

He is avoiding jail and who wouldn't? If I were in his place then I would had done the same thing. Like @beincumberbitch said that it makes us all humans! But the guy is regretting and thats quite evident.

Don't lump all of the human population in the same category as Salman Khan and that "it makes us all humans".

Yeah, we all have common qualities that makes us humans but not all of us are reckless and shameless people who hide from the consequences of our actions like cowards, lie about it, and throw our weight and power around.

You may have done the same thing as Salman but please don't make assumptions about the rest of the human population as neither you are entitled to speak on their behalf nor do you possess the knowledge of what other people would do in a similar situation.

And as far as I know, "regretting" for a crime is NOT equivalent to owing up to your actions and dealing with the consequences.

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 09 May 2015 at 6:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocket.Rinnie.noor321Basilisk..stellar..AllBlacks1blue-ice.

Go to top