Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

Mahatma Gandhi brought independance...after him...

Mahatma Gandhi brought independence ? And here I was thinking Bhagat Singh , Rajguru, sukhdev, azad, bismil , subhash chander Bose and all other freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for india's freedom , if Gandhi alone brought freedom why these ppl lost their lives faltu mein ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by: Saraa.

Actually I feel being celebrity is not helping salman at all. Its making it worse for him. If Salman was a politician or business men then this case had been over back in the day! Its working against him. 

Of course, that's why these morons are saying the things they are saying. They care about Salman who didn't even harm intentionally, but they never say anything about the real criminals. All because Salman is a celebrity!!! It's a good opportunity for them to pretend how they are so concern about justice. This way they get praised for their so called justice, get 2 min fame, and very easy for them to say anything too as Salman is celebrity. But when it comes to real criminals and politicians, they are cowards And say nothing. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Manu sharma , murderer of Jessica lal, he comes out of jail very often , remains out for months , party warty karta hai , enjoys his life and I say he is much dangerous than Sunjay dutt bcz surely Sanjay dutt won't repeat the mistake but Manu sharma will do as he has no regret and powerful support , 

Same with nitish katariya's murderer and Santosh Singh , Rapist and murderer of priyadarshani mattu who even got married when her father was fighting for justice , isko beti kisne di ?

Murderer Raja Bhaiya is still out na I think ? Infact became cabnit minister 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Manu sharma , murderer of Jessica lal, he comes out of jail very often , remains out for months , party warty karta hai , enjoys his life and I say he is much dangerous than Sunjay dutt bcz surely Sanjay dutt won't repeat the mistake but Manu sharma will do as he has no regret and powerful support , 

Same with nitish katariya's murderer and Santosh Singh , Rapist and murderer of priyadarshani mattu who even got married when her father was fighting for justice , isko beti kisne di ?

WOW...amazing...they need to re-haul the whole system...the rich and famous and powerful are taking too much advantage
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Mahatma Gandhi brought independence ? And here I was thinking Bhagat Singh , Rajguru, sukhdev, azad, bismil , subhash chander Bose and all other freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for india's freedom , if Gandhi alone brought freedom why these ppl lost their lives faltu mein ðŸ¤”

wait a sec...let me change it...i wrote in a drowsy mode...😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

WOW...amazing...they need to re-haul the whole system...the rich and famous and powerful are taking too much advantage

And these ppl are actually murderers and rapists , they didn't kill anyone in an road accident 

There are many more and they don't even regret
Mages thumbnail

OMG...this country is too corrupted...this criminals having done sins are still enjoying their lives...make jail as their hotel...getting married...becoming ministers...no wonder this country developements are corrupted...what can we expect when the countries are in the hands of such monsters...what kind of upbringing their parents has given them..they are disgusting...do they even have a soul...i doubt

Mages thumbnail
by the way guys...what is modi's story...can someone shed some light on it
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My grandma tells me that when she lived there, she witnessed a prominent Minister murder the opposition in a drive by. This was in Allahabad. The people that control the system and make laws are the ones that have murdered, raped, conspired, robbed. 

The fact that Modi can conspire and kill not one, not two, but thousands of people and then become the Prime Minister should speak for itself. What about all the Sikhs that were murdered by the politicians in the 1980s? No one is held accountable. 
Edited by kitkataha - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Shocking truth of this world 

Get over it Ms Bedi. 

Why should she get over it?

Why should anyone get over it? I'm tired of people expecting those who don't agree with the course of actions to "get over it". It's our right to discuss this as much as we want and voice our opinion.

And it's good that Ms. Bedi, who is a prominent politician, feels this way. She may have a better chance of doing something about the disparity in law between the rich and the poor than most of the common individuals.