Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Why doesn't she blame the system?

The system is so slow that it takes 13 years to convict him.
The man gets to miss multiple court appearances.
The file with case papers is lost (56 pages). Found in 2014.

Blame the system.

Had this case been resolved in 2002 itself it would have been much better. 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Shakti.

Yesterday there was a topic on it, if you haven't read. Somebody actually said this. So I was just being sarcastic. That's why I said the things I read/herar here. At least read the whole thing before quoting.

My apologies. I missed "The things I hear here". Sorry about that. πŸ˜³
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tennant

Why doesn't she blame the system?

The system is so slow that it takes 13 years to convict him.
The man gets to miss multiple court appearances.
The file with case papers is lost (56 pages). Found in 2014.

Blame the system.

Had this case been resolved in 2002 itself it would have been much better. 

what can you expect from a corrupted government who sets different laws for poor and rich...corrupted judiciary system...

well in my country...Singapore...there is no homicide incidents becos everyone has homes...even for foreign workers shelters are being built in my country...there is no foothpath sleeper thus such accident doesn't happen...but if salman done this act of an offence in my country...he would be arrested at the spot...cancel his bail...bring him to the court...within 6 months with full evidence and witness...he would have been jail for 18yrs...5 strokes of cane during the period of his stay due to drunk driving...no bail

I have worked with Singapore security service partnering with National Police Of Singapore...i have seen them how they work...there is no special treatment for VIP...law and order is same for everyone...thats my motherland...i am proud of
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

My apologies. I missed "The things I hear here". Sorry about that.😳

It's alright😳
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

doctors are killing people everday in the name of sugeries...so are they licensed murderers?...they take someone lives...they are murderers...criminals...they need to be punished Jesus! The things I'm reading on IF these days. Doctors are killing people in the name of surgeries? They try to save people with their skills but they are not GOD. They won't be able to save every single one of their patients! Don't make things up or twist things around just to defend your favorite! 

accidents are unintentional...whether people does accident in drunken state or conscious state due to some technical fault of the vehicles.. .After reading this one sentence, I know it's going to be futile arguing with you but how can you even compare an accident due to drunk driving with accidents due to technical faults. Salman is old enough to know that drunk driving has severe consequences. He WILLINGLY got behind the wheel and killed those people so no dearie it was NOT unintentional no matter how much you scream form the rooftops that it was! accidents are unintentional...if unfortunately someone died in the accident...the culprit are not tag as murderers...criminals...serial killers...its unintentional...the culprit doesn't even know that a life has gone from his/her hands...

accidents doesn't happen only while drunk driving but also in some unhealthy circumstances due to techical fault of the vehicle...overheat...breakdown...heavy traffic...or even sleep drowsy...medication effect That's true. But was Salman's vehicle faulty? NO! Was he on medication? NO! Unless you have started counting alcohol as medication. 

i agree life is a life...that doesn't mean you tag an unintentional cause of an accident into a murder...keeping other salman cases aside and keep the focus on the accident...drunk driving is an offence but neither salman nor the victim know an accident is going to happen...if they knew precaution would have been taken...the accident would not have happen...I NEVER tagged it as murder. I have always tagged it as manslaughter, which it was! And the precaution would have been to NOT DRINK and get behind the wheel! But alas, you won't understand that. 

millions of accidents happens in the world...many looses lives...that doesn't mean everyone tag as murderers...criminals...they are only "culprit of that accident"...Everyone who kills someone under the influence of alcohol, and yes that includes your precious Salman, are guilty of manslaughter. End of discussion. 

salman is wrong...he needs to be punished...but that doesn't mean i tag him as a murderer and criminal...he did wrong...but the accident cause was unintentional For the last time, he is guilty of manslaughter, not murder. And YES he IS a criminal for fooling with the law for 13 freaking years and not showing any remorse! 

I hope people sees the difference b/w accident and murder...both takes lives but there is a difference b/w it...an accident happens unintentionally...noone plans an accident...it just happens by ill fate while murder is an intentional offence of an crime...its planned moved And I hope you see the difference between murder and manslaughter and the difference between killing someone due to drunk driving and killing someone due to faulty vehicles! Adios! 

Edited by AvadaKedavra - 8 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Manu sharma , murderer of Jessica lal, he comes out of jail very often , remains out for months , party warty karta hai , enjoys his life and I say he is much dangerous than Sunjay dutt bcz surely Sanjay dutt won't repeat the mistake but Manu sharma will do as he has no regret and powerful support , 

Same with nitish katariya's murderer and Santosh Singh , Rapist and murderer of priyadarshani mattu who even got married when her father was fighting for justice , isko beti kisne di ?

Murderer Raja Bhaiya is still out na I think ? Infact became cabnit minister 

that is ridiculously scary πŸ˜•
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Never heard that doing surgery is a crime...πŸ˜†...may be if its a surgery performed by a drunk doctor but otherwise noπŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Never heard that doing surgery is a crime...πŸ˜†...may be if its a surgery performed by a drunk doctor but otherwise noπŸ˜†

ROFL I know right! I was like *Facepalm* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That and maybe if the doctor was actually murdering someone intentionally in the name of surgery. Other than that NO doctors are not licensed murderers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I told you BI
Either we go overboard to defend him and say things like this or go overboard and accuse him of being a murderer.
There's no middle ground on I-F bas πŸ˜†

Like I said very few people are judging this case fairly
atominis thumbnail
True Bedi ji.

Including Mr Modi, Gandhis, Ambanis, Bachchan etc., who escaped despite big crimes and even genocide. πŸ˜‰Edited by atominis - 8 years ago