@Anasuya & Kavita

Let's just agree to disagree.😊
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

@Anasuya & Kavita

Let's just agree to disagree.😊

Nikki, in what way did we contradict with you?
Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
sns has always been about urmi's greed for money..
&
koki's greed for name, fame & power...

😡
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Nikki, in what way did we contradict with you?

Um...yeah I dunno. Okay ignore that, I wrote it first thing in the morning. I lose my mind debating about Radha. ðŸ˜†

I just think Gopi could have done more to support Radha before Umang came into her life. As soon as Radha came into their lives, they were only teaching her how to be a good housewife. When she wanted to marry Umang they thought the solution was to force her into marriage with a suitable boy that they found within the space of one or two days. Doesn't matter how great this boy was, forcing her to get married was not the way to go.

Her obsession with Ahem was disturbing. But instead of embedding the thought in her mind that her only vocation in life was to get married, I wish they would have taught her some self-worth, maybe enroll her to learn some skill so she could support herself and maybe even her parents. If she wouldn't stop following Rashi, send her back to her parents. There was no compulsion to keep her at Modi Bhavan. As we know, it did her absolutely no good. 

I'm basing all these things on what her character was like when she entered the show. The way the character started, deteriorated and ended is one of the most disturbing things about the show. I wish her character was never introduced. In fact Gopi's family should never have come back. Long-term it did no good for the show.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Um...yeah I dunno. Okay ignore that, I wrote it first thing in the morning. I lose my mind debating about Radha. ðŸ˜†

I just think Gopi could have done more to support Radha before Umang came into her life. As soon as Radha came into their lives, they were only teaching her how to be a good housewife. When she wanted to marry Umang they thought the solution was to force her into marriage with a suitable boy that they found within the space of one or two days. Doesn't matter how great this boy was, forcing her to get married was not the way to go.

Her obsession with Ahem was disturbing. But instead of embedding the thought in her mind that her only vocation in life was to get married, I wish they would have taught her some self-worth, maybe enroll her to learn some skill so she could support herself and maybe even her parents. If she wouldn't stop following Rashi, send her back to her parents. There was no compulsion to keep her at Modi Bhavan. As we know, it did her absolutely no good. 

I'm basing all these things on what her character was like when she entered the show. The way the character started, deteriorated and ended is one of the most disturbing things about the show. I wish her character was never introduced. In fact Gopi's family should never have come back. Long-term it did no good for the show.

Well, it is not your fault about losing your mind debating about Radha. More or less, everyone has the same point about Radha. Whatever, I had posted previously in reply to Anjs4. (Don't know the name). It was the same as Gayathri added to your points.

Even my blood boils when we discuss about Radha. I would like to add one more point to Gayathri's. Before Umang came to MB to get the proposal to marry Radha, the Modis had found one guy for Radha. However, Radha had made her tooth black with a sketch pen before having a word with him.

When Radha and the boy were sent to the terrace to exchange words, Radha lied to the guy saying that her tooth is not good & she keeps getting dauras.

When the guys parents gave the negative feedback, Radha was confronted. Even before that Gopi saw her with Umang from the top. After the guy went, she found the sketch pen in the dressing room & understood that Radha did it deliberately.

Forcing a person into marriage with someone is absolutely wrong & that is the mistake that most of the Indian families make.

Radha adamantly married Umang but what did she get? Umang was already married to Tripti & they acted like devar & bhabhi. Radha was getting carried away by Umang's & Tripti's talks. She always chose to trust wrong persons.

Before Umang, she trusted Rashi. She was never close to Gopi. As Gayathri said, she was jealous of Gopi that she got a partner like Ahem. She too wanted the person like that.

When Rashi told that Ahem has a twin brother named Swayam and made stories about him, Radha was happy. She went to Rashi again and again.

When she found that Swayam does not exist, she learnt it in a hard way about how Rashi was. Gopi asked Radha to be open but Radha lied to her.

Though Rashi tricked her, she helped Gopi and Kokila to get the evidence against Umang and Tripti to show it to Radha. Although, Tripti's video recording was shown, Radha still chose to believe her.

Any normal person would believe after they get the evidence. In everyone else's viewpoint, Radha is stupid, immature etc  But according to me, she used her brains in the wrong directions.😊