India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Umang

jodh57 Senior Member
jodh57
jodh57

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
the root cause of these problems are only becoz of Umang..because of him only radha decided to take revenge from gopii..and that resulted in gopi to do crime..i feel sympathy for gopi..own family members are not supporting her.. Cry Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanvatika_rani_gr

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
it was urmi and rashi fault ...for playing trick on radha.
vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Yes, it is UrShi's fault but they did not tell Radha to marry Umang. Yes they played pranks with Radha but it happens in everybody's house.

That does not mean that Radha should go haiver. She should have told about this to the Modis. Urmila and Rashi has been consistently getting away with all the kalakaris.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Originally posted by ANJ4

Yes, it is UrShi's fault but they did not tell Radha to marry Umang. Yes they played pranks with Radha but it happens in everybody's house.

That does not mean that Radha should go haiver. She should have told about this to the Modis. Urmila and Rashi has been consistently getting away with all the kalakaris.

@bold

I disagree here Kavita.  Rashi treated Radha as if she was her personal slave and then tricked her into believing Ahem had a twin brother who was in love with her. These are not pranks that happen in everybody's house.

If Radha got her own back from Rashi at that time, then I say more power to her because what Radha did to Rashi was no different to what Rashi had done to Gopi countless times. 

Shame on Gopi for only reprimanding Radha for her actions but yet again letting Rashi off for her actions. I still say that if Gopi had reprimanded both Radha and Rashi at that time, Radha would not have been left so isolated to begin with and then would not have found solace in Umang's company.

But I agree that no one forced Radha to marry Umang, However, it is also true that no one forced Kokila and Gopi to invite Radha, Umang and Tripti to live in Modi Bhavan. 

Right now the only people I feel sorry for are Rashi Jr, and Pappu. The others are not worthy of my sympathy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808MADHYAMAVATHI

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Kavitha, Radha's idea of taking  revenge was purely her decision, along with Tripti... Tripti got saved after Kokila found out that she was involved too in everything.. Remember Vaishno Devi track.. even after everyone thought Radha was dead or whatever, she came back when Paridhi's track was introduced... UrShi's hands are not much in this Radha's revenge I feel..

@Nikki.. agree, Gopi was always siding Rashi no matte what she did... So Radha was jealous about this too.. But then, Radha's actions were far dangerous than Rashi.. At some point, when Radha got married to Umang etc.. during that track, mostly Rashi did support Gopi for a lot of things...

Edited by ani_gr - 09 May 2015 at 3:33pm

vatika_rtouch_of_pink

touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

@Nikki.. agree, Gopi was always siding Rashi no matte what she did... So Radha was jealous about this too.. But then, Radha's actions were far dangerous than Rashi.. At some point, when Radha got married to Umang etc.. during that track, mostly Rashi did support Gopi for a lot of things...

Yes Gayatri, no doubt what Radha later did was much, much worse then what Rashi ever did. 

But I still feel that what Radha turned into was partly a consequence of the things that Rashi did to her when she first came to Modi Bhavan. Rashi always got away with everything she did, but when Radha got revenge from Rashi, Gopi came down on her like a ton of bricks. What Radha did to Rashi was no different to what Rashi had been doing to Gopi since the day she got married. So I don't understand why Gopi had one set of rules for Radha and a another set of rules for Rashi. Both should have been treated the same. Both should have been reprimanded for their wrong deeds. Then maybe Radha would not have turned out so evil.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808vatika_rani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I know Nikki... But Gopi has this thing of gratitude for UrShi.. we all know that.. I agree what you are saying abt Radha turning evil... This I think is also because Gopi came back strong after the 8 year leap and  at that time Radha was ready to marry Ahem and she had also created lot of troubles for her daughters.. May thats the reason she was tougher with Radha...                         

vatika_rtouch_of_pink

touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

I know Nikki... But Gopi has this thing of gratitude for UrShi.. we all know that.. I agree what you are saying abt Radha turning evil... This I think is also because Gopi came back strong after the 8 year leap and  at that time Radha was ready to marry Ahem and she had also created lot of troubles for her daughters.. May thats the reason she was tougher with Radha...                         

@bold

Yes Gayatri, definitely. I completely agree.

I'm only talking about the beginning though. Radha meeting Umang and him convincing her to marry him had a lot to do with her becoming isolated by the family after Jigar and Rashi were at the brink of divorce. At that time Radha was an uneducated, vulnerable, naive, immature, stupid, foolish young girl who had no friends, no exposure to the real world and who had spent her whole life taking take care of her unstable mother. Her causing problems in Rashi-Jigar's marriage was undoubtedly wrong. But what Rashi did to her was also wrong. Now at that point Radha not only needed to be taught how that is not how you treat people, but she also needed support so that she could gain some maturity and make a good life  for herself. I firmly believe that Gopi had the means to turn around the life Radha's life at that point of time.

But what did Gopi do? She isolated the Radha. What did Kokila do? She made sure Gopi stayed away from Radha. What did everyone else do? Ignore that Radha and make her feel worthless.

So when Umang turned up and made Radha feel like she meant something to him (which of course he didn't mean at all), she latched on to him for dear life. Why? Because no one else gave her any attention. This man did. It didn't take much for him to convince her to marry him. 

Yes, that was Radha's foolishness. But I already mentioned she was foolish. LOL  

Then we had the whole bring Radha-Umang-Tripti into Modi Bhavan. What good that was supposed to do, I have no idea.

Then Umang died and we know what happened next...

I'm not justifying all the crimes Radha did after Umang's death at all. I'm just trying to point out how little things can make such a huge difference in people's lives. Gopi offering a little support to Radha when she did her first misdeed of causing problems in Rashi-Jigar marriage could have turn Radha's life around.

Simi0808ani_gr

Go to top