Balika Vadhu

Future of relationships (Page 13)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by anshurg5

Anandi came back as the daughter of the Singh's family back in BH not like a woman harboring love for a man J .  So their living near each other or far from each other will not make any difference in their relationship . 
     But Ganga and Sona both were having feelings more than gratitude for J and were aware of that. But J was committed to other woman at that pt of time.   Living near J could have make it difficult to control those feelings for both Ganga and Sona.

One woman G was away from him but choose to come back knowing fully well that his intended wife and mother did not like her presence near him still she did not mind that.

Other woman Sona decided  that there might come a point in future where she could not control her feelings to cloud her judgement and could disrupt many lives in turn so she took the right step and shifted in BN to stay away from J . Btw in Sona's case granny and wife of J did not had any problem by Sona's stay, still she choose to curtail her interaction with J.

Who was correct from both of them?

Ganga was correct. She loved J and chose to disrupt all his other relationships to fight for him. Sona did not love J enough. So she sacrificed her love for him.

All is fair in love...

Not bad. Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_AwfulggtShinyahisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Anandi is disgusting fine 
Why DS listen all her false blame ...why don't DS ask Anandi not lie...stop blaming my bahu...DS didn't correct her why ?  

isn't DS go against Anandi take Ganga's side during promise thing ...how come DS keep mum now... why don't shush Anandi for saying all these things against Ganga  ...

DS quietly listen all false allegations made by Anandi ...whts meaning of this 

lol... anandi is disgusting, manipulator, liar, blah blah... okay.. fine 

Then people should  be asking for anandi's redemption, no? Wink

But they are asking for ganga's redemption, an innocent woman who does not know how to manipulateLOL 

She lied to jagya that anandi came to hospital to say sorry for the promise she made to ratan (this is not manipulating)LOL

she lied to a 15-yr old that her mother has called her home (no manipulation here)LOL

Not only that, she was arguing with jagya why anandi had to go inside to see ratan.. she could have just dropped Bimla at the door and returned...Is that an "unselfish" act to not see a terminally ill man.Dead

I am surprised how ganga's lies, self-centered and manipulative behavior is getting applauded here. ..ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet__Jaya_Awfulggthisusmitaanshurg5RTeeaparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Anandi came back as the daughter of the Singh's family back in BH not like a woman harboring love for a man J .  So their living near each other or far from each other will not make any difference in their relationship . 
     But Ganga and Sona both were having feelings more than gratitude for J and were aware of that. But J was committed to other woman at that pt of time.   Living near J could have make it difficult to control those feelings for both Ganga and Sona.

One woman G was away from him but choose to come back knowing fully well that his intended wife and mother did not like her presence near him still she did not mind that.

Other woman Sona decided  that there might come a point in future where she could not control her feelings to cloud her judgement and could disrupt many lives in turn so she took the right step and shifted in BN to stay away from J . Btw in Sona's case granny and wife of J did not had any problem by Sona's stay, still she choose to curtail her interaction with J.

Not only that Ganga has double standard.

When Jagya gave her a sinful hug during holi  thinking her Anandi. Ganga jee gave such a big lecture that what will Anandi jee and Shiv think if they ever come to know

But conveniently she was imagining hugging J during Balachanda incidence when she very well knew that J was already engaged.

What a disgusting thinkingDead

She knew J was engaged still she accepted a personal gift like saree from J that to in the occasion of Teez and was flaunting her beauty in front of J 

What kind of character is this?Dead

She knew J was going to Udaipur, she kept her love letter in J's bag. We all know how much gratitude and how much other feeling is that. Dont even feel like to tell that
How can she do that?Dead

At the mid of the night she used to com at J's bedroom to talkDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_AwfulggtShinyaaparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RTee

Ganga was correct. She loved J and chose to disrupt all his other relationships to fight for him. Sona did not love J enough. So she sacrificed her love for him.

All is fair in love...

Not bad. Star

Cvs have given enough indication of G's character earlier.

Now after getting everything her true colours are coming out

jayashree.gProphet_AwfulggtShinyaanshurg5

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Ganga has used Anandi when ? Ganga never asked Anandi to bring her child for her  Anandi herself did so that became Ganga using poor AnandiWacko
asking a suggestion is not equal to using but yes Anandi has used Ganga  She took promise from Ganga to take care of her family and keep her updated with their happenings Whatever happens she took promise from Ganga do tell her so Anandi used Ganga not Ganga used Anandi 

and i don't know why some people are making fun of Ganga calling her so called soul mate of Jagya probably people don't know meaning of soul mate  Soul mate term is coined because matches are made by God We don't know whom we will marry who will be our life partner  We don't that person but yes God has interlinked us with that person before sending us to this world and he unites with at that person  With that person whom we stay eternally till our life is Our life partner  That why that person is called soul mate 

so Ganga is Jagya's soul mate ? whats making fun of her for thatSillybut yes Anandi should remember her soul mate Poor guy has died does not mean she cook imaginations of her ex husband he prefers over his wife  Stop thinking  so much about ex remember her soul mate 

i have brother who is married i don't think for him he prefers me over his wife Why i should but here this lady is thinking this for her ex husband and friend She is more important for him than his wife so wants to move out his sight so he can listen to his wife God what Thumbs Downthinking 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Please do not take the liberty to assume that what I will write next. That is only my prerogative to decide what I will write next. And I am not misleading to any one but writing what saw in the show. 
Btw I already negated supposition that G's decision to work in Bangalore was due to authenticity of her degree in my later past. Though I would have really thought better of her if it was reason instead of her hurt due to J's decision. 

Neither Sumitra nor Sanchi, the mother and would be wife of J who did not want G's coming back and her working in Jaitser hospital, had send any gift for her so how can she assume that they were okay with her coming back? 
  Even if they have not objected ( which was not the case) why Ganga wanted to come back to Jaitser and work along with J when she was very well aware of her feelings for him and which she was unable to control? Even Sona shifted to BN when she realized that she had developed feelings for J and it could create problems in their life. Why G can not think that?
      Ganga did not hesitated to accept other favours of J and Singhs even after knowing that few members of the same family were not liking that, so why she could not accept that last one. After that toh she would have became independent and would have secured her son's future. 
     How working in Jaipur could have made her J's responsibility ? He was not paying her salary and even she could have shifted in another good hospital after gaining some experience if she did not wanted that last favour to continue. 

Let me tell you Anandiji is not mine but of CVs . If she would have been mine , she would have completed her doctorate in social sciences (that too not by correspondence ) way before after being such a brilliant student from the childhood and would have a much appreciated minister in CM's team after being a young sarpunch with successful track record of converting her village into a district singlehandedly. 
    one can easily search authentic correspondence courses for BA but I have yet to find an authentic 6 month correspondence  course for nursing degree. If you have link for one , please inform me too . It can be beneficial for many others too.  

Could not understand properly what you wanted to say but answering as I could understand. 
    Anandi asked from J to concentrate on the woman he agreed to marry and to stay away from the woman his would be wife did not like to make his impending marriage work peacefully. What was wrong in that? 
      Family heirlooms used to be wore by many women of many generations not only by a single person .Wearing a heirloom is not uttaran but an honour. Aanandi only passed on the kamarbandh to J's would be wife. Btw I too did not liked that scene for other reasons. 

What a beautiful post!. I could like this a hundred times Embarrassed

jayashree.gProphet_Shinyahisusmitaanshurg5

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
isn't Ganga also think same since she was so scared Anandi move out Jagya blame her never forgive her

If Ganga is right if Jagya supports Ganga why on earth he will blame her

why kind of defence is this Jagya obviously blame since Anandi left without informing him

isn't this look Anandi is the most imp person for her Jagya blame Ganga

jayashree.gProphet_AwfulggtShinyaanshurg5

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
ganga never asked to bring her child to her ?? ShockedShockedShocked
this is the most ridiculous argument I have ever read. Someone else   also said it before.

So what anandi should have done?  call  ganga on her mobile and take her permission? Or just leave him there saying who cares??

I think ganga would have done that... But anandi is not self-centered like her... she played with her life and brought her son and not once did she brag about it. 

So why this issue is raised why anandi brought her son ?Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansjayashree.gProphet_Awfulggtleavesandwaveshisusmitaanshurg5

Go to top