Future of relationships - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

keep twisting serial to blame Ganga What next Ganga planned entire balachandar incident to call Jagya to Mangalore 😛Next blame what else you and your friends can do  created Fake serial to blame Ganga Write your own serial story which even BV cvs will tear their hair apart what we have shown and what Ganga bashers are writing Another blame that you can create Ratan is her victim not she is right? 😛 i won't be surprised the way to make fun of her you are misleading serial Next blame this.
      Please do not take the liberty to assume what I will write next. That is only my prerogative to decide what I will write next. And I am not misleading to any one but writing what saw in the show. 
Btw I already negated that supposition that G's decision to work in Bangalore was due to authenticity of her degree in my later past. Though I would have really thought better of her if it was reason instead of her hurt due to J's decision. 

For your information Ganga was happily packing because Jagya himself told her she will do job in Jaitsar hospital  and Singhs had send gifts for her through him in Mangalore she thought their anger has cooled down on her and later she did not took offense of his words actually she was criticizing herself she said how come she forgot She did say i forgot i cannot go back and she was criticizing herself  for that and she never took offense from his words but she understood what why he changed his decision She refused to his job offer because she  released him from her responsibility He still considers them his responsibility and he will keep worrying for them Thats why she told him she has settled herself in Mangalore so she freed him for her responsibility He can comfortably move on from them 
if don' t trust me openly challenge go watch the serial or read update 

Neither Sumitra nor Sanchi, the mother and would be wife of J who did not want G's coming back and her working in Jaitser hospital, had send any gift for her so how can she assume that they were okay with her coming back? 
  Even if they have not objected ( which was not the case) why Ganga wanted to come back to Jaitser and work along with J when she was very well aware of her feelings for him and which she was unable to control? Even Sona shifted to BN when she realized that she had developed feelings for J and it could create problems in their life. Why G can not think like that?
      Ganga did not hesitated to accept other favours of J and Singhs even after knowing that few members of the same family were not liking that, so why she could not accept that last one. After that toh she would have became independent and would have secured her son's future. 
     How working in Jaipur could have made her J's responsibility ? He was not paying her salary and even she could have shifted in another good hospital after gaining some experience if she did not want that last favour to continue. 

Ganga''s degree was authentic and she got job too  its another thing Balachandar tried to trap her and rape her but what about your Anandi ji ? why she did not try to study further and joined any university in Udaipur May be her degree was not authentic 😉
     Let me tell you Anandiji is not mine but of CVs . If she would have been mine , she would have completed her doctorate in social sciences (that too not by correspondence ) way back after being such a brilliant student from the childhood and would have a much appreciated minister in CM's team after being a young sarpunch with successful track record of converting her village into a district singlehandedly. 
    one can easily search authentic correspondence courses for BA but I have yet to find an authentic 6 month correspondence  course for nursing degree. If you have link for one , please inform me too . It can be beneficial for many others too.  

Criticizing Ganga a lot she knew his wife will not like it and was happily packing then what about your darling Anandi ji who at one point was shouting at Jagya Sanchi does not like Ganga so stay away from Ganga and give yourself to Sanchi only at other the great Anandi was giving Sanchi her uttaran Her Kamarbandh O yes Jagya's fiancee has to wear his first wife's uttran great woman  Anandi

Could not understand properly what you wanted to say but answering as I could understand. 
    Anandi asked from J to concentrate on the woman he agreed to marry and to stay away from the woman his would be wife did not like to make his impending marriage work peacefully. What was wrong in that? 
      Family heirlooms used to be wore by many women of many generations not only by a single person .Wearing a heirloom is not uttaran but an honour. Aanandi only passed on the kamarbandh to J's would be wife. Btw I too did not like that scene for other reasons. 

I do not like to reply on personal level and generally have an aversion to long replies but since you directly replied to me so I am penning this. I will not respond after this. 

Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anshurg5

Please do not take the liberty to assume that what I will write next. That is only my prerogative to decide what I will write next. And I am not misleading to any one but writing what saw in the show. 
Btw I already negated supposition that G's decision to work in Bangalore was due to authenticity of her degree in my later past. Though I would have really thought better of her if it was reason instead of her hurt due to J's decision. 

Neither Sumitra nor Sanchi, the mother and would be wife of J who did not want G's coming back and her working in Jaitser hospital, had send any gift for her so how can she assume that they were okay with her coming back? 
  Even if they have not objected ( which was not the case) why Ganga wanted to come back to Jaitser and work along with J when she was very well aware of her feelings for him and which she was unable to control? Even Sona shifted to BN when she realized that she had developed feelings for J and it could create problems in their life. Why G can not think that?
      Ganga did not hesitated to accept other favours of J and Singhs even after knowing that few members of the same family were not liking that, so why she could not accept that last one. After that toh she would have became independent and would have secured her son's future. 
     How working in Jaipur could have made her J's responsibility ? He was not paying her salary and even she could have shifted in another good hospital after gaining some experience if she did not wanted that last favour to continue. 

Let me tell you Anandiji is not mine but of CVs . If she would have been mine , she would have completed her doctorate in social sciences (that too not by correspondence ) way before after being such a brilliant student from the childhood and would have a much appreciated minister in CM's team after being a young sarpunch with successful track record of converting her village into a district singlehandedly. 
    one can easily search authentic correspondence courses for BA but I have yet to find an authentic 6 month correspondence  course for nursing degree. If you have link for one , please inform me too . It can be beneficial for many others too.  

Could not understand properly what you wanted to say but answering as I could understand. 
    Anandi asked from J to concentrate on the woman he agreed to marry and to stay away from the woman his would be wife did not like to make his impending marriage work peacefully. What was wrong in that? 
      Family heirlooms used to be wore by many women of many generations not only by a single person .Wearing a heirloom is not uttaran but an honour. Aanandi only passed on the kamarbandh to J's would be wife. Btw I too did not liked that scene for other reasons. 

So true. She was happily packing bags to come back to Jaitser totally unmindful of the fact that neither Sumi nor Jagya's intended to be wife didn't like her being near Jagya.She very well knew that her own feelings for Jagya went way beyond gratitude towards a person who helped her.
She knew that she was in love with him and while he was engaged to marry someone else.Yet had no problems coming back. What should be said about that? She had no regard for the woman who is part of his life.
Happily accepted a saree gifted by a man who was engaged to another woman.

She knew well how much Sumi disliked yet accepted all the help never once felt bad that she is causing disharmony in the family that has been so nice to her.

With what right Anandi shouted at Jagya? Well Jagya agreed on his own to marry Anandi's SIL.The family agreed to the proposal because it came from Anandi's family. Jagya inspite of being engaged to Sanchi he is letting his feelings for Ganga interfere in his relationship with Sanchi.
If Sanchi gets affected that would affect her life too. She is not just interfering with Jagya's life she is telling him of the consequences of his actions. This man claimed to love Anandi and he was putting her in trouble with her family by playing around with Sanchi and Ganga's feelings.

BA - How many people have done BA through correspondence course? People even take the exam directly without any course also and that is allowed.

Ganga came back with Jagya after finishing nursing course knowing fully well that he was going to get married to someone else.

-----------------
Why were all these things accepted when Ganga did?

Anandi had lot more rights to Singhs affection and caring simply because she had a relationship which to begin with was because of a marriage.Parents in law in many instances take responsibility of their DIL sometimes even if the marriage breaks - they made her their daughter and gor her married like she is their own daughter.
She is no threat to Ganga in any way.She was not after the son of the family like she was when she returned to Jaitser after finishing nursing course.

Unlike Ganga who harboured more feelings for Jagya Anandi doesn' harbour any such feelings towards Jagya.

She came back at the insistence of Dsa and at the begining itself she said she wll stay only if Ganga didn't have a problem with that.

If Ganga was right then Anandi has done no wrong in coming back what was supposed to be her maika.

People keep saying that Anandi has come back to her ex house - Did she comeback or was made to come back by the head of Singh family?

I think that all what Jagya, Ganga, DadiSa did, the little arguments in front of Anandi, behind Anandi's back were all engineered to throw her out of BH. DadiSa must have deliberately taken Anandi to Jagya and Ganga's room and there they would have started arguing.

First they invited her into their home. Then they got tired of her and Shivam.

They could not tell her to go themselves, so they plotted to make her feel bad. They knew that she will walk out one day on her own. 

Maybe after Anandi and Shivam move out, there will be a party in BH for getting their home all to themselves.😃 Jagya and Ganga will rejoice. DadiSa will be super happy to get her laadesar and her grand laadesar all to herself.⭐️
Edited by RTee - 8 years ago
       Anandi came back as the daughter of the Singh's family back in BH not like a woman harboring love for a man J .  So their living near each other or far from each other will not make any difference in their relationship . 
     But Ganga and Sona both were having feelings more than gratitude for J and were aware of that. But J was committed to other woman at that pt of time.   Living near J could have make it difficult to control those feelings for both Ganga and Sona.

One woman G was away from him but choose to come back knowing fully well that his intended wife and mother did not like her presence near him still she did not mind that.

Other woman Sona decided  that there might come a point in future where she could not control her feelings to cloud her judgement and could disrupt many lives in turn so she took the right step and shifted in BN to stay away from J . Btw in Sona's case granny and wife of J did not had any problem by Sona's stay, still she choose to curtail her interaction with J.

Who was correct from both of them?
Originally posted by RTee

I think that all what Jagya, Ganga, DadiSa did, the little arguments in front of Anandi, behind Anandi's back were all engineered to throw her out of BH. DadiSa must have deliberately taken Anandi to Jagya and Ganga's room and there they would have started arguing.

First they invited her into their home. Then they got tired of her and Shivam.

They could not tell her to go themselves, so they plotted to make her feel bad. They knew that she will walk out one day on her own. 

Maybe after Anandi and Shivam move out, there will be a party in BH for getting their home all to themselves.😃 Jagya and Ganga will rejoice. DadiSa will be super happy to get her laadesar and her grand laadesar all to herself.⭐️

🤣
They might have done this for their own sake but it will turn out more beneficial for Anandi and Shivam at last. 😛⭐️

Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago

Anandi came back as the daughter of the Singh's family back in BH not like a woman harboring love for a man J .  So their living near each other or far from each other will not make any difference in their relationship . 
     But Ganga and Sona both were having feelings more than gratitude for J and were aware of that. But J was committed to other woman at that pt of time.   Living near J could have make it difficult to control those feelings for both Ganga and Sona.

One woman G was away from him but choose to come back knowing fully well that his intended wife and mother did not like her presence near him still she did not mind that.

Other woman Sona decided  that there might come a point in future where she could not control her feelings to cloud her judgement and could disrupt many lives in turn so she took the right step and shifted in BN to stay away from J . Btw in Sona's case granny and wife of J did not had any problem by Sona's stay, still she choose to curtail her interaction with J.

Ganga was correct. She loved J and chose to disrupt all his other relationships to fight for him. Sona did not love J enough. So she sacrificed her love for him.

All is fair in love...

Originally posted by RTee

Ganga was correct. She loved J and chose to disrupt all his other relationships to fight for him. Sona did not love J enough. So she sacrificed her love for him.

All is fair in love...

Not bad. ⭐️
Originally posted by blushing

Anandi is disgusting fine 
Why DS listen all her false blame ...why don't DS ask Anandi not lie...stop blaming my bahu...DS didn't correct her why ?  

isn't DS go against Anandi take Ganga's side during promise thing ...how come DS keep mum now... why don't shush Anandi for saying all these things against Ganga  ...

DS quietly listen all false allegations made by Anandi ...whts meaning of this 

lol... anandi is disgusting, manipulator, liar, blah blah... okay.. fine 

Then people should  be asking for anandi's redemption, no? 😉

But they are asking for ganga's redemption, an innocent woman who does not know how to manipulate😆 

She lied to jagya that anandi came to hospital to say sorry for the promise she made to ratan (this is not manipulating)😆

she lied to a 15-yr old that her mother has called her home (no manipulation here)😆

Not only that, she was arguing with jagya why anandi had to go inside to see ratan.. she could have just dropped Bimla at the door and returned...Is that an "unselfish" act to not see a terminally ill man.🤢

I am surprised how ganga's lies, self-centered and manipulative behavior is getting applauded here. ..🤣

Not only that Ganga has double standard.

When Jagya gave her a sinful hug during holi  thinking her Anandi. Ganga jee gave such a big lecture that what will Anandi jee and Shiv think if they ever come to know

But conveniently she was imagining hugging J during Balachanda incidence when she very well knew that J was already engaged.

What a disgusting thinking🤢

She knew J was engaged still she accepted a personal gift like saree from J that to in the occasion of Teez and was flaunting her beauty in front of J 

What kind of character is this?🤢

She knew J was going to Udaipur, she kept her love letter in J's bag. We all know how much gratitude and how much other feeling is that. Dont even feel like to tell that
How can she do that?🤢

At the mid of the night she used to com at J's bedroom to talk🤢

Not bad. ⭐️

Cvs have given enough indication of G's character earlier.

Now after getting everything her true colours are coming out