Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RTee

@bold Understand what things?πŸ˜• 

exactly kya understand karna hoga Jagya ko πŸ˜•  isn't he already agree Anandi is interfering and done wrong things many times  πŸ€”

aur kya πŸ˜•
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

@bold Understand what things?πŸ˜• 

Things like - how and why Ganga made anandi leave BH  in one day. When anandi couldn't convince ds to leave BH in all these years... Ganga could do it in a day. Jagya might want to know the secret recipe β­οΈ
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Things like - how and why Ganga made anandi leave BH  in one day. When anandi couldn't convince ds to leave BH in all these years... Ganga could do it in a day. Jagya might want to know the secret recipe β­οΈ

Satyavachan β­οΈ he will be relieved thrilled πŸ˜³ after all he was tolerating interference all his life πŸ˜­

will thank his talented wife πŸ˜›
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@bold - I don't remember this scene at all. Mind giving me more details on what and when jagya offered her? And why she rejected?

I was talking about the scene where after completing her nursing course G got a call from J that he had arranged a job for her in his friend's hospital and she had to just sent her certificates there. But G was so offended by the fact that Dr Saab did not want her to work with him and sending her away from himself that she told him a lie with teary eyes that she has already got a job at her place so could not join in Jaipur in his friend's hospital though in fact she did not have any job in her hands and were packing very happily to join doctor saab in his hospital in Jaitser despite knowing very well that Sumitra and Sanchi his would be wife were against it and also despite knowing that she herself had feelings for Dr Saab which she could hardly control. 

Now when I read about your fears of treating by not so qualified doctors and nurses I felt on second thought  it might be possible that she was not very sure of herself to work in Jaipur without her Dr Saab due to authenticity of her degree so rejected working there.  πŸ˜‰
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol those people who are writing  blah blah blah for Ganga she has become negative character she was always negative for them whats new for them  πŸ˜›we know this gang of Ganga bashers from day one Each and every name They are bashing her from day one even some praying for her death during Abhi's pregnancy and were doing yawn yawn she survived Better she should have been dead  πŸ˜›
Its hilarious how people are making fun of Ganga why Jagya 's soul mate wants interference of  Dadisaa he should listen to her only naa 

Dadisaa is Jagya 's grandmother Is Anandi equal to Dadisaa πŸ€£how Dadisaa making Jagya understand or Ganga expecting Dadisaa to make him understand is equal to Anandi interfering in their lives but Dadisaa does not think Jagya listens to me only which Jagya's so called best friend thinks for him πŸ₯±
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Soon its DS turn kya ...move out from BH ...interference 

DS gona join Anandi Shivam in Shiv Niketan 

Lol so Anandi shares a relationship with Jagya and Ganga equal to Dadisaa ? i mean Ganga should respect Anandi to be decision maker in their lives equal to Dadisaa 
Nice logic otherwise Dadisaa is a family her words  and decisions are not interference  in JaGan matters but Anandi is a third person 
Muktchand thumbnail
btw so now Groceries will DS job kya...Makhan kaka brings na 

isn't DS who also feel Jagya was calmed by Anandi ...so Anandi Ds both are in lalaland...

Jagya always listen his wife Ganga 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jermey1

Lol so Anandi shares a relationship with Jagya and Ganga equal to Dadisaa ? i mean Ganga should respect Anandi to be decision maker in their lives equal to Dadisaa 

Nice logic otherwise Dadisaa is a family her words  and decisions are not interference  in JaGan matters but Anandi is a third person 

alisha let them put false blames on ganga but the truth is Aji was/is wrong in staying at BH & moreover interfering in JaGan's prsnl matters of mannu's case. all knew this but just 2 put blame of oders so that thei fav can get clean chit putting false blames & making false assumptions & cretaing false stories.but theres saying wat goes round cums around wid a bang also.
so just wait n watch

and yes why DS is equal 2 Aji??
and ppl need not worry if soul mates argue or hav sum diff in their opinions.soul mate doesn't mean being yes man or woman or always thinking alike.
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In today's episode Ganga wanted jagya to know about anandi only after he comes home so that ds will be there to make him understand things. Why does Ganga want dadisa's interference? Her soulmate is supposed to listen to her na, now that the forever interfering irritating woman left their home forever?πŸ˜•

Edit : oops! Forgot that ganga likes people to interfere in her life when it suits her😳

I also was surprised to watch that why G delayed giving the good news of interfering Anandi and her equally interfering son departure from BH for SN. Her husband who used to be very irritated by whatever Anandi's says must become very happy about listening this. She deprived him from this happiness for few more days. 

Any way we can expect a Kolavary  Kolavary D of the couple in the privacy of their room where they can express their feelings without any interference of even DS. πŸ˜›

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshurg5

I was talking about the scene where after completing her nursing course G got a call from J that he had arranged a job for her in his friend's hospital and she had to just sent her certificates there. But G was so offended by the fact that Dr Saab did not want her to work with him and sending her away from himself that she told him a lie with teary eyes that she has already got a job at her place so could not join in Jaipur in his friend's hospital though in fact she did not have any job in her hands and were packing very happily to join doctor saab in his hospital in Jaitser despite knowing very well that Sumitra and Sanchi his would be wife were against it and also despite knowing that she herself had feelings for Dr Saab which she could hardly control. 

Now when I read about your fears of treating by not so qualified doctors and nurses I felt on second thought  it might be possible that she was not very sure of herself to work in Jaipur without her Dr Saab due to authenticity of her degree so rejected working there.  πŸ˜‰

Oops how did I forget this scene? A very important one. I was surprised when she rejected the offer cause she was using mannu's name for everything she did till then. I thought, a woman in her place would jump at such an opportunity and will try all means to secure herself and her baby first and try to return the fund the BH folks spent on her. But no, like you said she wanted to stay beside him forever against the very family that rescued her. 

Ganga was too focused on her goal to marry jagya, that she wouldn't have the rejected the offer for anything else. So I still think it wasn't about the degree