Future of relationships - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
want to c relationship between mangala and anandi
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

🤣 Did her patients do that? I thought people usually get scared to be treated by such doctors who directly become a nurse in 6 months right after learning how to write the word mannu in Hindi. And then becomes a doctor after doing a delivery taking guidance from you tube. I would shudder to get treated by someone like that let alone praise her! And I'm not kidding🤓

Perhaps that was why she did not join in Jaipur when J was offering it earlier. Here simple villagers were not aware of these technicalities  . They might have given her a box of sweets after performing surgery when she was a nurse only. 
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
The so  called soul mate has become a negative character acha ðŸ¤£
Then what about the so called super positive character  Anandi  The  so called great soul who thinks this for her so called best friend he listens to her more than his wife even when he never asked her opinion she herself jumps in to give  and then says he listens to her more than his wife so she is moving out of his sight so he can listen to his wife only  Wah what a super positive character  What a low thinking for her so called best friend🤢 I have male best friends too but i don't think they listen to me more than their wives so what a mahaan super positive character Anandi  who thinks like this for her so called best friend 🤢Jagya  never said that neither showed her that but she thinks like this for him She  thinks she is more important for him than his wife Disgusting🤢 she herself has not moved on from him and thinks like this for him as well he prefers her over his wife🤢  Disgusting thinking  ðŸ¤¢

The so called super positive character Anandi who goes on and takes decisions about others kids without asking them when others question her it bruises her ego and she cunningly manipulates the situation and put blame on Ganga's head she hates me have poison in her heart and becomes false victim These are i believe perfect characteristics of a vamp😛 I did not see much difference between Anandi and Subhadra Sanchi here ðŸ˜›

Changing colors in front of everyone  In front of Dadisaa Ganga hates me let me move out so Ganga can have her house and Ganga has never questioned or said i have more right on this house than Anandi so Anandi such a big fat liar  , in front of Ganga i am not moving out of because of you at same taunting her yes i am moving out because of you   what a so called super positive character and inspiring character🤢

The  so called super positive character Anandi who can say no to Dadisaa hurt her , can say  no to shivam  and hurt him but cannot say no to her first love she is running away in his absence She assumes he will be more hurt than anyone more than Dadisaa , Shivam thats why she cannot see that   what a thinking 

What a super positive character Cvs i guess in attempt to make Anandi more great have made Anandi ji even more pathetic and disgusting ðŸ¤¢
Edited by jermey1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by jermey1

Lol Alisha so true The so  called soul mate has become a negative character acha ðŸ¤£
Then what about the so called super positive character  Anandi  The  so called great soul who thinks this for her so called best friend he listens to her more than his wife even when he never asked her opinion she herself jumps in to give  and then says he listens to her more than his wife so she is moving out of his sight so he can listen to his wife only  Wah what a super positive character  What a low thinking for her so called best friend🤢 I have male best friends too but i don't think they listen to me more than their wives so what a mahaan super positive character Anandi  who thinks like this for her so called best friend ðŸ¤¢Jagya  never said that neither showed her that but she thinks like this for him She  thinks she is more important for him than his wife Disgusting🤢 she herself has not moved on from him and thinks like this for him as well he prefers her over his wife🤢  Disgusting thinking  ðŸ¤¢

The so called super positive character Anandi who goes on and takes decisions about others kids without asking them when others question her it bruises her ego and she cunningly manipulates the situation and put blame on Ganga's head she hates me have poison in her heart and becomes false victim These are i believe perfect characteristics of a vamp😛 I did not see much difference between Anandi and Subhadra Sanchi here ðŸ˜›

Changing colors in front of everyone  In front of Dadisaa Ganga hates me let me move out so Ganga can have her house and Ganga has never questioned or said i have more right on this house than Anandi so Anandi such a big fat liar  , in front of Ganga i am not moving out of because of you at same taunting her yes i am moving out because of you   what a so called super positive character and inspiring character🤢

The  so called super positive character Anandi who can say no to Dadisaa hurt her , can say  no to shivam  and hurt him but cannot say no to her first love she is running away in his absence She assumes he will be more hurt than anyone more than Dadisaa , Shivam thats why she cannot see that   what a thinking 

What a super positive character Cvs i guess in attempt to make Anandi more great have made Anandi ji even more pathetic and disgusting ðŸ¤¢

Lol Alisha so true These people who are calling Ganga negative look into their darling first 

The liar , the hypocrate , the double standard . manipulator Anandi is so called super positive character for these people who are calling Ganga as negative character Look into their darling first 
The double standard woman who blast Shiv for even a matter regarding her school which he did without asking her but here she took decision about others kid without asking them Ganga was angry over that it bruised Anandi's ego so much and she is such a drama queen she in front of Dadisaa cried and begged Did emotional drama that Ganga hates her so much This house does not belong to me anymore Ganga has more right on this house God what a  fake drama queen  When did Ganga say i have more rights on this haveli than Anandi she only said we have more rights on  Mannu to make this decision for him Why Anandi made  but God this Anandi cannot take that It hit her ego she did entire planning she thought and concluded Ganga have poison in her heart for her Did fake drama in front of Dadisaa , put Ganga down showing herself great and now leaving the house  With Plan to make herself victim and Ganga culprit and what did Ganga say to her With what right Anandi took decision for Mannu Just like we have no right to make decision about her kid same way even she has not but look at Anandi she cannot take that because she thinks she owns Jagya and his kids Ganga showed her mirror no she does not and Anandi became fake victim of Ganga

I don't know what we should call this  woman Calling  her postive character will be insult of all positive character and anyways she as a character was already dead for me now cvs burnt her chitah now
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
[QUOTE=jermey1]The so  called soul mate has become a negative character acha ðŸ¤£
Then what about the so called super positive character  Anandi  The  so called great soul who thinks this for her so called best friend he listens to her more than his wife even when he never asked her opinion she herself jumps in to give  and then says he listens to her more than his wife so she is moving out of his sight so he can listen to his wife only  Wah what a super positive character  What a low thinking for her so called best friend🤢 I have male best friends too but i don't think they listen to me more than their wives so what a mahaan super positive character Anandi  who thinks like this for her so called best friend 🤢Jagya  never said that neither showed her that but she thinks like this for him She  thinks she is more important for him than his wife Disgusting🤢 she herself has not moved on from him and thinks like this for him as well he prefers her over his wife🤢  Disgusting thinking  ðŸ¤¢

The so called super positive character Anandi who goes on and takes decisions about others kids without asking them when others question her it bruises her ego and she cunningly manipulates the situation and put blame on Ganga's head she hates me have poison in her heart and becomes false victim These are i believe perfect characteristics of a vamp😛 I did not see much difference between Anandi and Subhadra Sanchi here ðŸ˜›

[/QUOTE]i used to bash Gauri for Anandi once but now i realized How right Gauri was for her I want to say sorry to Gauri You are always right about this Anandi i was wrong 
This Anandi is such a 🤢woman So cunning she knows how to manipulate situations and make herself victim and gain points in front of others with her goodness drama putting others down She did such drama here Ganga never questioned Anandi's right on BH on Dadisaa She questioned on with what right she made this decision for Mannu but this Anandi she manipulated and did emotional torture on Dadisaa Let her go this house belongs to Ganga more not her Ganga is daughter in law of this house i am nothing🤢  God what a 🤢woman

and her thinking for Jagya she always shows off she  has some right on him He always say he has no right to interfere in her life she always does interfere in his life and then she says he listens to her more than his wife  Prefers her over his wife so she is moving out she goes out of his sight so he can start preferring Ganga God🤢What makes this Anandi think he pays more attention to her than his wife ? In that breakfast table scene when she started her lecture he never asked her then even Dadisaa understood he was never convinced with her words his anger never got calmed down hearing her words if Anandi would have paid attention on Dadisaas words  Dadisaa understood Jagya 's anger did not get calmer hearing Anandi's words thats why she was pacifying her  Jagya remains stressed  due to work thats why became a bit short tempered Don't worry you did good of trying to make him understand  Dadisaa was pacifying her but she lol she said let me move out so Jagya's anger can get calmer hearing Ganga's  words not mine and when did Jagya asked your opinion ? what makes this woman thinks her words have more weight for Jagya than Ganga's ðŸ¤¢

She thinks she is more important for him than his wife What a low thinking for her so called best friend 

Ha the so called super positive character Anandi ðŸ¤¢My foot Her all greatness is nothing but sham Proven now  Gauri  was always right for her 
Ganga who is called so called soul mate of Jagya to some people's disappointment she will remain his wife 😛Not that their dream is ever going to be fulfilled that he will divorce her  or she will leave him😛 They will remain together till they are alive so we are not wrong calling her his soul mate ðŸ˜› Yeah Ganga is wrong to her husband but i am sure she will realize too and if possible she will cut her that tongue with which she accused him but only he will stop her No Ganga i forgive you Just wait and watch 
but great Anandi ji seems to have forgot about her soul mate she does not remember him even for once but is more living in dream land for her ex husband where she thinks he prefers her over his wife and will be more hurt than anyone with her leaving  BH ðŸ¤£She can say no to Dadisa , shivam not him  Someone  should wake Anandi ji up tell her She is not more important than his wife for her ex husband  but yes she was very important for Shiv He loved her very much so sometimes remember him Stop day dreaming about her ex  husband  He has his wife who is  more important for him than you Remember your late husband 
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hina-

Ganga who is called so called soul mate of Jagya to some people's disappointment she will remain his wife 😛Not that their dream is ever going to be fulfilled that he will divorce her  or she will leave him😛 They will remain together till they are alive so we are not wrong calling her his soul mate ðŸ˜› Yeah Ganga is wrong to her husband but i am sure she will realize too and if possible she will cut her that tongue with which she accused him but only he will stop her No Ganga i forgive you Just wait and watch 
but great Anandi ji seems to have forgot about her soul mate she does not remember him even for once but is more living in dream land for her ex husband where she thinks he prefers her over his wife and will be more hurt than anyone with her leaving  BH ðŸ¤£She can say no to Dadisa , shivam not him  Someone  should wake Anandi ji up tell her She is not more important than his wife for her ex husband  but yes she was very important for Shiv He loved her very much so sometimes remember him Stop day dreaming about her ex  husband  He has his wife who is  more important for him than you Remember your late husband 
Poor Shiv His wife does not remember him but is cooking khayali pulaos for her ex husband she is more important for him than his wife  tch tch tch 

Poor Shiv his last wish remained only his last wish to see his family together and happy 

His family settled in singapore handing over his wife and children to  her ex in laws 

His adopted son has been given to his biological parents by his wife 

His daughter is lost with his wife's foolishness and is suffering in child marriage 

His other son does not even take his name but dreaming about his wife's ex  husband as his father 

His wife does not remember  him but more cooking khayali pulaos imaginations for how much important she is  for her ex husband

Ouch shiv You were never my favorite but i feel for you now ðŸ˜­

Forget anandi... we know she is a big-time manipulator, blah blah... The same record has been going on and on with no proof nor evidence...🥱

But I am still not able to figure out how the innocent madam, the non-manipulator did wrong to her one and only soul mate ? 

Can anyone please explain with evidence what wrong she did to him ?🤔

And there was another question asked by another member which is also not answered .😆.. why did she think her soul mate will blame her and never forgive her if ananid leaves BH? ..😆
People are contradicting their own statements...🤣
I read on this thread that ganga needs "redemption"..🤣 If she is not negative, why she needs redemption?.😉
Originally posted by Shinya

People are contradicting their own statements...🤣
I read on this thread that ganga needs "redemption"..🤣 If she is not negative, why she needs redemption?.😉

no comments ðŸ˜† who knows positive character needs redemption too ðŸ˜³

why only negative grey characters need redemption ðŸ˜¡ lets be fair 😃 
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago