Future of relationships - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Relationships are sailing like a big ship across ocean and facing turbulent weather due to storms, huge waves. This ship wont sink but create some anxiety.

I will say Ganga is turning somewhat grey than negative. And there are some valid reasons and some not so valid for her to become so.

Jagya already started blasting ganga in a subtle way. He will continue to do so until ganga becomes her previous self. Which she will become in due course.
i don't think ganga turning grey. its normal rxn. there r mostly valid reasons 2 react like this.
this is not turning grey.

and jagya is not blasting ganga in any way.hes also reacting in normal way most of the time 2 ganga's rxns. oderwise  in mannu's  case he wudn't'd tried 2 convince her.
and ganga will bcum same  4 J ike shes was b4 & rest shes same.
ganga & sumi's situtns, actions & rxns & reasons r not similar.
no1 said that sumi was wrong at that time. her rxns,actions & reasons were wrong.
she din't want a virgin gal just 4 jagya she wanted it 2 raise her status also.
and moreover JaGan were adults not teenagers.and sumi's rxns were not normal. she bcam e inhuman 2 ganga & cursed & taunted her 2 no end.

mannu-pooja r difft. both r teenagers.and its not ganga doesn't like pooja as such bcoz wen 1st pooja shown 2 cum BH she was happy 2 see her .its only after she saw her interfering in mannu's studies & mannu complaining abt her she started 2 bcum bit distant.
and ganga hasn't till now reacted like sumi & hasn't bcum inhuman.
wen mannu told her abt saving pooja ganga only got irritated bcoz mannu was hurt & they wnet thru sum shortcut. she din't say u shudn't'd saved pooja.

and moreover which parent wud like 2 see their teenager kid romancing & leaving oder impt things which mannu's doing.

but it luks like just  2 bash ganga & prove her wrong sumi is dragged while any1 who'd seen this show from neutral POV r also saying theres diff btn JaGan track & this case & sumi & ganga's situtns r not same.
Originally posted by aparnauma

So Ganga is right if she decides that Pooja is bad for her son and she is not negative 
Strangely Sumi becomes irrational character if she tries to get a bride who she thinks will be more suitable for her son and tris to distance her son from a girl who is becoming an obstacle in her son's life. What wrong did Sumi do? They come from a community where child marriage is a practice.They kept the best interests of their son in mind they got a sweet girl as his wife.Later on she was dumped by her son for an educated girl who liked city life.
All Sumi was trying to do is get an educated wife who is city bred and also from a good family and what more she and her family also knew about her son's past. Why was she wrong?Just because she didn't want Ganga as her bahu?

All she was trying to do was make amends and get a wife who suited him and his educational status and also taking his consideration for his fondness for city life.She was criticised and was called all kinds of names.

Yes she was straight forward and innocent lady who could not see the hidden malice and for that she was considered as the biggest enemy of Ganga.

Just like Ganga she too was acting in the best interests of her son.If Ganga is not wrong so was Sumi.

Agree with you. Sumitra was not wrong in thinking Ganga was never right for her son. Forget about having that dangerous past which was still following her in the form of ratan Singh. Ganga knew sumitra disliked her in that respect and knew that she(Ganga)was breaking the family and still she continued disturbing them inspite of taking all sorts of help from the entire family not just from jagya. This kind of attitude of a grown up is alone enough for sumitra to dislike Ganga. 

Apart from this, it didn't surprise me when sumitra didn't have faith in her son's choice. He married gauri  too after fully becoming an adult and regretted later. He wanted to marry anandi too after her marriage was fixed with someone else... and he was an adult then. After seeing how many wrong decisions he took Inspite of being an adult a mother being over protective of her son while choosing a bride who loves him (sanchi said she loved him and everyone in that family knows she had no other reason to marry him otherwise) is not at all wrong. He already made wrong choices and lost a lot in life. So as a mother sumitra didn't want to take a chance. As for that virgin bride thing, it was momentary and that condition was immediately ruled out after jagya knocked some sense on them. So it is O.K. 

Edit : the sad part is sumitra was shown as the bad guy at last. She had to ask Ganga forgiveness and Ganga with that fake big heart of hers forgave sumitra. πŸ˜³
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
yes sumi was bad guy bcoz her actions ,reasons & rxns were wrong & inhuman. her concerns regarding ratan were not wrong but her rxns 2 ganga abt it were wrong.

ganga never meant 2  harm them thatswhy she many times offered 2 go away from BH but it was sumi & DS who asked her 2 stay till she gets admission in sum nursing college.

and wen she saw ratan's cruelty she went away in mid of nite wid her toddler son

if sumi had no trust in J's choice bcoz of gauri then it means ira  & CM were also rite wen they thot A's not rite choice 4 shiv as she was also chosen by shiv.and CM's concerns regarding Aji that she cudn't 4get her Ex were also true wen Ajis did that "mujhse nahi hoga draama" wid shiv after mrg.

and sumi has no concern abt that J's choice was wrong then it was just an excuse bcoz she'd seen ganga & knew she was/is not liek gauri .
and moreover sumi resented wenever ganga was compared wid Aji.she  started disliking her bcoz she  was thinking that ganga is trying 2 take place of Aji.

and her concern regarding security of J or family was  a sham. she wanted a virgin bride & thatswhy she rejected that divorcee gal but only reluctantly agreed wen J said hes also a divorcee. but after her pol-khol sanchi's rishta came & she got wat & she  wanted a virgin bride.
and she also 2 cover up her cheap rxns gave excuses of Aji's  sasra & her happiness.

and sumi was not made 2 ask 4giveness 4 her concerns but 4 her inhuman behaviour , curses & taunts 4 ganga & ganga 4gave sumi wid  her genuine gud heart.if ganga'd fake large heart she wudn't'd tolerated her  husband's Ex wife in BH for 11 long yrs  and she'd let Aji know abt the differences btn he r & J bcoz of Aji long ago  but she dibn't until recently wen it came out unexpected 

if ganga'd  4given sumi wid fake  heart then i think poor CM & later on ira were also made 2 ask sorry from Aji an d Aji 4gave them wid her fake gud& large heart. poor ira & CM who'd genuine concerns 4 their son that Aji bcoz of her past wudn't b able 2 4get her  ex & gave shiv that luv & which also came true after AnSh mrg wen ira used 2 ask shiv "till wen " & now 2 months hav gone

but the thing is Aji kare toh raas leela aur ganga kare toh ckt dheela.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Oh, the so-called soul mate is not negative ? πŸ€£ accepted πŸ˜‰
But the so-called soul mate is not positive either .. going around with a grumpy face with pathetic dialogues like my family slipping away from me 🀒, continuously nagging jagya and complaining about a kid Shivam and his mother when jagya does not even listen to her  πŸ€’, forever insecure about her elder son..  πŸ€’

Positive characters and the leads of the show are not shown behaving this way. πŸ€’

But making her negative was a good step taken by CVs. Otherwise, her character was dead.

Who wanted to see her patients praising her and giving her  a box of sweets ?

By the way, I have read this many times that 'she did wrong only to jagya' ... what "wrong" did she do to him ? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Shinya

By the way, I have read this many times that 'she did wrong only to jagya' ... what "wrong" did she do to him ? πŸ˜•

As far as I know, she did not harm Jagya in any way. She did not plot against him.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

As far as I know, she did not harm Jagya in any way. She did not plot against him.

Seriously, she has not harmed in anyway, nor did she cheat on him πŸ˜†

Why is the poor thing blamed for "doing wrong to jagya" as if she had a one night stand with one of her patients or their relatives ?πŸ˜†

I think 'she harmed only J' ( if it has been said ) was referred to G doubting about J's intentions regarding Anandi . 
       But then why G doubting about Anandi's intention ( that she may allow J in her room in the middle of night with wrong intentions ) was not harming Anandi? πŸ€” 

Not only doubting she actually checked her room. πŸ€’

Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shinya

Oh, the so-called soul mate is not negative ? πŸ€£ accepted πŸ˜‰
But the so-called soul mate is not positive either .. going around with a grumpy face with pathetic dialogues like my family slipping away from me 🀒, continuously nagging jagya and complaining about a kid Shivam and his mother when jagya does not even listen to her  πŸ€’, forever insecure about her elder son..  πŸ€’

Positive characters and the leads of the show are not shown behaving this way. πŸ€’

But making her negative was a good step taken by CVs. Otherwise, her character was dead.

Who wanted to see her patients praising her and giving her  a box of sweets ?

🀣 Did her patients do that? I thought people usually get scared to be treated by such doctors who directly become a nurse in 6 months right after learning how to write the word mannu in Hindi. And then becomes a doctor after doing a delivery taking guidance from you tube. I would shudder to get treated by someone like that let alone praise her! And I'm not kiddingπŸ€“