Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: jdfan

a

I want Jagya to burst out at Ganga over her misunderstandings for him Five years he remained quiet at that but yes i want him to question her on this   What right you had How dare you 

I am sure it will happen because Ganga has not learnt  her lesson on that Jagya is reaching his last point till he stop himself so one day or the other he is going burst out at Ganga and Ganga deserves blasting from him for that

Fari i don't think Jagya will blast Ganga Thats not his character trait  neither i want that I want cvs to show how he has been He is  angry at Ganga He tried to slap her when she blamed him  but his hand stopped  because he just cannot He is extremely hurt

More than angry at her for what right you had to misunderstand me like this How dare you  He is heart broken how can you think like this for me He is hurt very badly hurt His actions show his hurt How badly he is hurt so i believe he will show his pain to her some day on that It will be an emotional scene not Jagya blasting her He will unleash his pain that he is keeping his heart for five years and still whenever she misunderstands him or remind of that he painfully stops her please don't again Please stop  

Ganga wanted him to slap her on that but she does not understand slapping her will not relieve him ,blasting her will not relieve him  Neither he is angry that he has not forgiven her if he would be angry at her he would never have talked to her but he still loves her and tries to keep her happy He is hurt very badly with her misunderstandings and needs heal from her 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ganga has been turned into a negative character🤣🤣🤣
I think she has only wronged her husband and she in her heart is ashamed of that too 

but did not know she has been negative to poor Anandi ji 🤣i have never have seen planning and plotting to kick Anandi ji out 

Did not know Ganga has become negative character since she is not approving Mannu Pooja prem kahani 

or she has become negative character she is not letting poor Ratan ji meet his son 

so Ganga is a negative character 🤣🤣🤣Good one 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Fari i don't think Jagya will blast Ganga Thats not his character trait  neither i want that I want cvs to show how he has been He is  angry at Ganga He tried to slap her when she blamed him  but his hand stopped  because he just cannot He is extremely hurt

More than angry at her for what right you had to misunderstand me like this How dare you  He is heart broken how can you think like this for me He is hurt very badly hurt His actions show his hurt How badly he is hurt so i believe he will show his pain to her some day on that It will be an emotional scene not Jagya blasting her He will unleash his pain that he is keeping his heart for five years and still whenever she misunderstands him or remind of that he painfully stops her please don't again Please stop  

Ganga wanted him to slap her on that but she does not understand slapping her will not relieve him ,blasting her will not relieve him  Neither he is angry that he has not forgiven her if he would be angry at her he would never have talked to her but he still loves her and tries to keep her happy He is hurt very badly with her misunderstandings and needs heal from her 

yes agree sid Jagya will not blast her If he wanted to all these years he would have done that In fact Ganga too was saying same why you did not slap me , blast me 
Jagya will say something on that but i will be he will unleashing his pain , showing her the wounds she gave him He will not blast her It will be emotional scene and Ganga will realize to which extent she has hurt him 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kikyo

I think she has only wronged her husband and she in her heart is ashamed of that too 

but did not know she has been negative to poor Anandi ji 🤣i have never have seen planning and plotting to kick Anandi ji out 

Did not know Ganga has become negative character since she is not approving Mannu Pooja prem kahani 

or she has become negative character she is not letting poor Ratan ji meet his son 

lol jia!
i was  also ROFLing on this.
ganga only did wrong  2J by putting false blame on him in the heat of the moment but thalso doesn't mean she did rite. she  was wrong there period even if we think J compared her  wid Aji so that made her 2 say that but still she shudn't'd said that 2 J wen she herself knew/knows that J luvs her only.
and its not called turning -ve.
rest i don't think ganga is anywhere wrong or caused any prob 2 any1.
rather i"ll say its her patience & tolerance that she tolerated her husband's Ex living under  same roof & who has so much say in house matters.  whether oders think that Ex  as frnd or adopted daughter of that house but the fact is shes EX WIFE OF HER HUSBAND.Period.
ppl r also dreaming of J blasting ganga 4 Aji leaving.

and yes ganga has bcum -ve bcoz she did all this 2 Aji.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Jagya will never blast ganga for Anandi 🤣no it will never happen 
He wont even blast her for himself but yes he will show her his pain over her misunderstandings

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok guys yes you are right Jagya will not blast Ganga 
If he had to he would have done that on same day How dare you 

He is very hurt  and will show her that I hope Ganga realizes how much she has hurt him 😭
Edited by jdfan - 8 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

Ganga negative character😲🤣
Yes she has only been wrong to Jagya but she realizes she wronged him and Ganga still loves him madly She loves him a lot  

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Relationships are sailing like a big ship across ocean and facing turbulent weather due to storms, huge waves. This ship wont sink but create some anxiety.

I will say Ganga is turning somewhat grey than negative. And there are some valid reasons and some not so valid for her to become so.

Jagya already started blasting ganga in a subtle way. He will continue to do so until ganga becomes her previous self. Which she will become in due course.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jagya has feelings for Shivam and he respeects anandi.

If ganga is somewhat rude to anandi, it is indirectly hurting Jagya's feelings too.

One cannot isolate Jagya from his feelings and his stand.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So Ganga is right if she decides that Pooja is bad for her son and she is not negative 
Strangely Sumi becomes irrational character if she tries to get a bride who she thinks will be more suitable for her son and tris to distance her son from a girl who is becoming an obstacle in her son's life. What wrong did Sumi do? They come from a community where child marriage is a practice.They kept the best interests of their son in mind they got a sweet girl as his wife.Later on she was dumped by her son for an educated girl who liked city life.
All Sumi was trying to do is get an educated wife who is city bred and also from a good family and what more she and her family also knew about her son's past. Why was she wrong?Just because she didn't want Ganga as her bahu?

All she was trying to do was make amends and get a wife who suited him and his educational status and also taking his consideration for his fondness for city life.She was criticised and was called all kinds of names.

Yes she was straight forward and innocent lady who could not see the hidden malice and for that she was considered as the biggest enemy of Ganga.

Just like Ganga she too was acting in the best interests of her son.If Ganga is not wrong so was Sumi.