Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
and when will  Anandi the great realize that Jagya does not pay more attention on her than his wife that she is living in fantasy land Jagya listens to her more than his wife He never even asks her opinion but she jumps herself then show off he listens to her more tham his wife Hoping madam ji somehow gets the reality check She is too over confident   ...Get a life Anandi Jagya does not give you more importance than his wife if Ganga is misunderstanding where Anandi is less misunderstanding him She is her own dream land for him  Too much 

anyways me not interested in Anandi's story and what she does with her life and kid but hoping cvs make her realize her mistakeThe fact she is too misunderstanding She is leaving Badi Haveli with a sour face that Ganga hates her  Ganga does not hate her thats Anandi's misunderstanding Neither Ganga has issues with Anandi's stay in BH , her relationship with Dadisaa but Anandi crosses her limits She thinks Jagya listens to her more than his wife therefore she keeps lecturing him around interfering in JaGan matters   Anandi made a decision for Mannu without asking JaGan and she needs to realize that Ganga's anger on her for that was valid 

I want Jagya to burst out at Ganga over her misunderstandings for him Five years he remained quiet at that but yes i want him to question her on this   What right you had How dare you 

I am sure it will happen because Ganga has not learnt  her lesson on that Jagya is reaching his last point till he stop himself so one day or the other he is going burst out at Ganga and Ganga deserves blasting from him for that

I think time for Ganga to realize her misunderstandings for Jagya She has been very wrong to him She needs to realize and be ashamed of that and earn his forgiveness 

She needs to realize he is right on telling Mannu about his past Ganga is wrong in that and it is going to blow her up very badly In her attempt to save Mannu from an evil father like ratan she will make  Mannu misunderstand angelic father Jagya  and hope Ganga eyes open before she will never be able to forgive herself Because of her mistake Mannu blamed Jagya 

i want Ganga to tell Jagya about Pooja Mannu equation and Jagya being father can council Mannu on that and ask him to live up his dreams Dont sacrifice it over his teenage crush If his love is so solid then he will wait till he grows up First make something out of himself then think about these things 

i want Abhi to understand his dad loves him very very much 

Hope now cvs start redeeming ganga Enough of her butchering 
Edited by jdfan - 8 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Singhs did not need Anandi drama  Dramas are created for her not Singhs 
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I am interested in both the stories.

Jagya has disappeared altogether.

aww BV looks so empty without Jagya Miss him so much ðŸ˜­He is right now only sane character in BV and cvs show him once in blue moon😔
Miss Jagya/  Shashank both
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
High time cvs now start Ganga's redemption and bring her the same beautiful Ganga out of her whom we have seen before leap I refuse to believe this Ganga now is the same Ganga who was before leap  This aint the Ganga we know  I  want to see her realization , redemption for what nonsense she has uttered to Jagya  , her unfair treatment to him I want to see some good scenes on that 
you better give us that cvs 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jdfan

and when will  Anandi the great realize that Jagya does not pay more attention on her than his wife that she is living in fantasy land Jagya listens to her more than his wife He never even asks her opinion but she jumps herself then show off he listens to her more tham his wife Hoping madam ji somehow gets the reality check She is too over confident   ...Get a life Anandi Jagya does not give you more importance than his wife if Ganga is misunderstanding where Anandi is less misunderstanding him She is her own dream land for him  Too much 

anyways me not interested in Anandi's story and what she does with her life and kid but hoping cvs make her realize her mistakeThe fact she is too misunderstanding She is leaving Badi Haveli with a sour face that Ganga hates her  Ganga does not hate her thats Anandi's misunderstanding Neither Ganga has issues with Anandi's stay in BH , her relationship with Dadisaa but Anandi crosses her limits She thinks Jagya listens to her more than his wife therefore she keeps lecturing him around interfering in JaGan matters   Anandi made a decision for Mannu without asking JaGan and she needs to realize that Ganga's anger on her for that was valid 

I want Jagya to burst out at Ganga over her misunderstandings for him Five years he remained quiet at that but yes i want him to question her on this   What right you had How dare you 

I am sure it will happen because Ganga has not learnt  her lesson on that Jagya is reaching his last point till he stop himself so one day or the other he is going burst out at Ganga and Ganga deserves blasting from him for that

I think time for Ganga to realize her misunderstandings for Jagya She has been very wrong to him She needs to realize and be ashamed of that and earn his forgiveness 

She needs to realize he is right on telling Mannu about his past Ganga is wrong in that and it is going to blow her up very badly In her attempt to save Mannu from an evil father like ratan she will make  Mannu misunderstand angelic father Jagya  and hope Ganga eyes open before she will never be able to forgive herself Because of her mistake Mannu blamed Jagya 

i want Ganga to tell Jagya about Pooja Mannu equation and Jagya being father can council Mannu on that and ask him to live up his dreams Dont sacrifice it over his teenage crush If his love is so solid then he will wait till he grows up First make something out of himself then think about these things 

i want Abhi to understand his dad loves him very very much 

Hope now cvs start redeeming ganga Enough of her butchering 

faria abt CVs showing Aji realizing all wat u wrote mite not happen as Cvs luv Aji & if they show her  wrong or make her  realize it"ll b like 2 prove themselves wrong and i don't think they r this much guts 2 show this wid madam KK as sole karta-dharta of the story now.
and ganga i don't think J will blast her.he'd stopped from slapping her  5 yrs ago.he won't do that. but i wish he shud calmly ask ganga now why did she think like that abt him wen she was the one who always trusted him & accepted him wid his past?
and she"ll realize that J is rite on telling mannu abt ratan wen she"ll see mannu's rxn. and she may end up telling mannu how evil was ratan & she will praise jagya 4 wat her did 4 her  & mannu.
and yes she needs 2 tell abt mannu & pooja tho till now she doesn't know if they r having an affair .shes only suspecting. if she  caught them red handed or listens 2 them then she can tell him. an di think both JaGan shud made him understand abt this oderwise mannu may MU J again as ratan truth is going 2 b out.
an dyes i want J 2 tell abhi that eh luvs him esply thru  actions & and also ganga shud b more  clearly tell abt it him now .

and i don't think CVs hav butchered ganga in any case except regarding J's.in rest cases i don't find her wrong.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Future - 

anandi will find nandini
Shivam will replace nandini with dadisa and will continue being happy. It's in his nature to be happy with what he gets.
DS will try to tell stories to abhi but being that whiny thing he is, he'll continue having issues with everyone and everything around.
Ganga will be fully busy at last trying to break the lovers, nagging jagya and showing pity on abhi in between and not to forget, walking with that doctors coat on hand a couple of times.
Jagya will be busy with his two careers and sometimes arguing with his soul mate
Finally ratan will die.. his mom sad and his son confused . 

😆 ganga's future story looks most interesting since they have turned her into a negative character.

They had no one to turn negative to, so ganga was the best option.😆

tiny15 thumbnail

Singhs did not need Anandi drama  Dramas are created for her not Singhs 

faria agree wid u. and ystrday my mom  was also saying the same thing that all this is done 4 Aji( ganga asking & proving her  wrong tho shes not). 
imagine it a neutral viewer who watches this show 4 its story & also thinks Aji as  central ckt is also saying same thing.
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

High time cvs now start Ganga's redemption and bring her the same beautiful Ganga out of her whom we have seen before leap I refuse to believe this Ganga now is the same Ganga who was before leap  This aint the Ganga we know  I  want to see her realization , redemption for what nonsense she has uttered to Jagya  , her unfair treatment to him I want to see some good scenes on that 

you better give us that cvs 

jia i m saying this from a long time i.e. post leap esply after that FB which luked 2  me forced & illogical.
@bold i agree wid u. but oderwise i m fine wid ganga & her  actions, rxns.
jdfan thumbnail
Of course dolly i know  Anandi is cvs darling They always cover her up with flowers so i am making a hopeless hope on that but Creatives  if are trying to portray Anandi as the  most righteous soul  most poor than it's a bad joke with viewers
Yes Ganga is only butchered with how she is treating Jagya and also in this Mannu's matter not listening to Jagya  She is butchered here This not the Ganga we know 

Ganga has not done any wrong with Anandi ji She has only shown Anandi mirror and Anandi cannot take that and ran away from BH 

Naa i don't mind Jagya even blasting Ganga for himself because it will be his pain he will unleashing so even if he blasts her for that i don't mind but he won't He will  question her on that Definitely he will 

Mannu's matter i hope it is not dragged for long that article is disturbing me Hope it is misleading and Mannu does not misunderstand Jagya Please cvs grant us this mercy😭i cannot watch Mannu misunderstanding Bapusaa 

Hoping now shivam and his nastiness . show off attitude out of Abhi's sight Abhi more clearly sees his bapusaa loves him a lot He is misunderstanding Bapusaa 

tiny15 thumbnail

Of course dolly i know  Anandi is cvs darling They always cover her up with flowers so i am making a hopeless hope on that but Creatives  if are trying to portray Anandi as the  most righteous soul  most poor than it's a bad joke with viewers

Yes Ganga is only butchered with how she is treating Jagya and also in this Mannu's matter not listening to Jagya  She is butchered here This not the Ganga we know 

Ganga has not done any wrong with Anandi ji She has only shown Anandi mirror and Anandi cannot take that and ran away from BH 

Naa i don't mind Jagya even blasting Ganga for himself because it will be his pain he will unleashing so even if he blasts her for that i don't mind but he won't He will  question her on that Definitely he will 

Mannu's matter i hope it is not dragged for long that article is disturbing me Hope it is misleading and Mannu does not misunderstand Jagya Please cvs grant us this mercy😭i cannot watch Mannu misunderstanding Bapusaa 

Hoping now shivam and his nastiness . show off attitude out of Abhi's sight Abhi more clearly sees his bapusaa loves him a lot He is misunderstanding Bapusaa 

faria agree wid u.but u know now i don't want any blasting btn them.bahut ho gaya. all they did 4 Aji now they shud spare it.
don't know but i hope they show him upset/angry wid J 4 time being but not hating.

i also think now shivam gone abhi will cum closer 2 his father. may b take bit of time but will happen.

i want both JaGan & their kids and  Aji & her kids story 2 b separated .bcoz in all this they r trying  2 portray Aji as sum victim & out of world goody 2 shoes