Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Future of relationships

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Interference and interaction.

Intereaction happens when people live together and interference can also happen sometimes.

Children interact and they drag their parents too unintentionally.

We could see that abhi and shivam are not at very good terms. While mannu is neutral.

Dadisa is there who loves all of them in her own way. Shivam has become too attached to the old lady. How did it happen? We have seen anandi reaching out to abhi by making some special dish for him. Jagya trying to fulfil some wish of Shivam.

Ganga has to face Pooja's problem. Abhi's feelings. Now Ratan's dying wish. And her feeling that Jagya listens to anandi. These are Ganga's problems.

Anandi saw how her presence and shivam's presence are creating problems for Ganga and Abhi.
Well, she can go to SN or even Udaipur if that house is still there without any tenant.

Dadisa's problem is that she could not keep anandi in BH. She will miss Shivam. Can Abhi fill the gap for her? Will Abhi start running to her or he will simply walk to his room? Will dadisa become the cheerful DS that once she was?

Will Ratan die? Will mannu meet him? Will Pooja mannu thing stop?

How will anandi take care of shivam becoming father, mother and also grandparent? Or Shivam will become indifferent and mind his studies? Slowly understanding situations.

How will abhi and shivam behave when they cross each other? ignore? Or greet each other?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 09 May 2015 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjha

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
We have already seen enough of all these Anandi and Singh relationship and how she and her son seem to affect them   
Fed up over dose of Singhs Anandi relationship and their changing equations and they ahve already shown Abhi and Shivam.

But whar we didn't see is how this all is affecting Anandi and her son.

I really hope that they show how all this affected Shivam and Anandi Shivam relationship

Not interested in Abhi Shivam Shivam Jagya relationship any more.

It's high time they showed mother son bonding and how Anandi becomes Shivam's mother and father.

Dsa is already there in Anandi and Shivam's life

More interested in Anandi making a life and home for herself and her son and how and when the entry of the missing member of their family happens and how that affects the lives of the mother and her two children

Edited by aparnauma - 09 May 2015 at 11:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_rdjhaumamlovely_ladyRTeeblushingChahat_A_Doshi

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I am not interested in Anandi's story 
Me wants to  see Jagya Ganga Abhi Mannu story in proper way without any forced Anandi drama in it 

Edited by kate-nic - 09 May 2015 at 10:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaCasper-jdfanDreamer_tiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I am interested in both the stories.

Jagya has disappeared altogether.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Future - 
anandi will find nandini
Shivam will replace nandini with dadisa and will continue being happy. It's in his nature to be happy with what he gets.
DS will try to tell stories to abhi but being that whiny thing he is, he'll continue having issues with everyone and everything around.
Ganga will be fully busy at last trying to break the lovers, nagging jagya and showing pity on abhi in between and not to forget, walking with that doctors coat on hand a couple of times.
Jagya will be busy with his two careers and sometimes arguing with his soul mate
Finally ratan will die.. his mom sad and his son confused . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_rdjhaShinyalovely_ladyRTeeblushingChahat_A_Doshiaparnauma

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kate-nic

I am not interested in Anandi's story 
Me wants to  see Jagya Ganga Abhi Mannu story in proper way without any forced Anandi drama in it 
agree wid u kate.
if ppl r not interested  2 watch abhi-jagya relationship then they can skip that part or epi but why 2 say we want 2 see Aji & shivam etc etc??

there r not A fans only who want 2 see her story only. there r JaGan fans & in quite  a large no. even if they r not IF or oder social sites.

i want 2 see JaGan relationship getting back  2 normal like it used 2 b b4 Aji the great entered BH. want 2 see abhi-mannu bonding strong & also mannu wid JaGan bonding strong.
and want that pooja out of mannu's life 4ever by hook or by crook. that gal irritates me & reminds me of sanchi wid less evilness than sanchi oderwise shes like Sa who throws herself on boys.

and don't want JaGan & their kids interaction wid Aji & her kids which i don't think Cvs will ever do so keep it minimum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaCasper-jdfanDreamer_

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I am the type who love full thalis with rotis or puris, rice, papad, dal, sabji, raita, curds and some kheer too.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Nimboli and anandi on one hand Jagya and his family on the otherhand. And dadisa too.

Go to top