Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Fun post!!! YHM CVs Message (Page 7)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by krishy13

Thank God even though I'm essentially a TRP Aunty, I watch online...so they get nothing from me.

Krishy remember out TRP Aunty discussion? LOL

*air five*

I tried denying the reality for a while but I still watch/keep up but stay as mindless as possible...because once I start thinking my BP raises or I feel horrified at myself! LOL

But given my Desi TV history - I watch shows on & off & until YHM, never got really invested...sounds like some of the TRP Aunty characteristics...so I just accepted it...if not now, then one day I will likely join their powerful leagues Big smile Confused

Thank Bhagvan though I have other viewing & reading options to keep my brain intact!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetiepiee090.TIA.appuss-Gan-

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .TIA.

SUBBU N SIMMI IS JUST A BIG NOOO. 
IT CANNOT BE HAPPENING. HOW CAN A MOTHER WANT HER DAUGHTER HOOKED UP WITH HER OWN DIL EX. How Shocked Shocked Shocked Absurdity n ridiculousness to the core Angry Angry
CALLING FOR DAMAGE CONTROL...NOW LOL LOL LOL
Cvs...this is not a "MESSY TRACK " it's a sick n downright disgusting thought Angry

Agree yaar!!!

To CVs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.janani_divan-Atii-

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mehak..

This is me after every episode.

Thank God I don't watch it thanks to LU thread! My half an hour gets spared! LOL ROFL

This is my reaction to cvs :

Mehak_KPian.TIA.-Atii-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

CVs r too lazy to use their brain or they lost the one they had.

A probable messenger of CV said their product is the BESTOuchROFL

From Dec 2013 - Septemeber 2014 - hands down the best

From October 2014 - May 2, 2014 - not the best but maybe 35% of the time, it could be referred to as the best

From May 4, 2015 - present - what in hades name is happening?

--
Kostin - what does CV stand for? I knew at one point but can't remember. I now like to think CV = Crap Visionary.

Mehak_KPianappuss.TIA.

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged

my honest feeling after reading several interaction between a representative of the PH and the sample audience in IF...this is the message CVS have been clearly telling us but we because of our addiction for YHM/Ishra/Ishita/Raman/IshRaRu/Karan/Divyanka/Anita... have been refusing to accept:

YHM CVS to us( the loyal audience who complain but still watch and give them their Ad revenue) :

This deserves a separate post Gan becoz if she is really a representative of CVs then old YHM is never gonna comeback and it is going from bad to worse.

This post is pretty good..if the CVs honestly want feedback Anju. Rest I haven't watched any episode post confession...other than the phone convo (I watched after reading Tanvi's post) ..but I visit the forum and get the gist WinkLOL I dont need to read LU or WU evenEmbarrassed
Their product has no scope for improvement... it is the bestTongue

I too watched just confession scene and I'm still not sure whether I liked it.Confused there is 2 reasons for that confusion... get out drama and confession of a probable "CV" that raman is NOTAngry booked for ishita (ok, I can digest that) BUT the woman is booked for him... the 2nd is so sick concept that I cant explainOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.sky-if

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

CVs r too lazy to use their brain or they lost the one they had.

A probable messenger of CV said their product is the BESTOuchROFL

From Dec 2013 - Septemeber 2014 - hands down the best

From October 2014 - May 2, 2014 - not the best but maybe 35% of the time, it could be referred to as the best

From May 4, 2015 - present - what in hades name is happening?

--
Kostin - what does CV stand for? I knew at one point but can't remember. I now like to think CV = Crap Visionary.
This is the most apt full form for present CV of YHM!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Last message from CV before hitting the bed!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.

beckysharp Goldie
beckysharp
beckysharp

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry, am back to rant again ! The writers lost the plot sometime ago.  They have butchered Raman and Ishita (though Ishita, to a slightly lesser extent than Raman) that both are unrecognizable from the earlier characters !  

The dialogues given to Raman are horrible ! Right from Ishima banne ka shaukh hai to get out / dafa ho jao ! Immediately after romancing her and promising her that he would take care of her feelings ! Gosh !

Is this the same RKB who was presented to us pre-time change ? The one who was quiet even when Ishita humiliated him on national tv and calmly told her they could discuss the event later ? The same RKB who walked up to appa to apologise for complaining against them n sending them to jail ? The same RKB who beat up his own brother for disrespecting Mihika ?  The same RKB who stood up for Ishita who was being humiliated by Subbu n Bala's mom ? Who felt guilty when he was hiding the truth from Ishita about Amma's accident ? and now what has happened ? He is quiet when shaggy calls her baanj repeatedly ! Accuses her at the drop of a hat !

And Ishita telling her husband to wear bangles ? Celebrate the anniversary ?

Am so so disappointed in the show ! How can Toshi even think of simmi n subbu ! He is the man who dropped Ishita like a hot potato when he found out her medical condition !  

I think now I need to shoot myself not only for watching this crap, but also caring enough to rant about it !

That's why I love the lu, I get to let out all my frustration... Joke about  it and forget it ! 

Edited by beckysharp - 09 May 2015 at 12:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetiepiee090Anuhyaasky-if.TIA.appussIndiaphorum-K.13-

Go to top