Fun post!!! YHM CVs Message - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by appuss

CVs r too lazy to use their brain or they lost the one they had.

A probable messenger of CV said their product is the BEST🤣

From Dec 2013 - Septemeber 2014 - hands down the best

From October 2014 - May 2, 2014 - not the best but maybe 35% of the time, it could be referred to as the best

From May 4, 2015 - present - what in hades name is happening?

--
Kostin - what does CV stand for? I knew at one point but can't remember. I now like to think CV = Crap Visionary.
Originally posted by -Gan-

This post is pretty good..if the CVs honestly want feedback Anju. Rest I haven't watched any episode post confession...other than the phone convo (I watched after reading Tanvi's post) ..but I visit the forum and get the gist 😉😆 I dont need to read LU or WU even😳
Their product has no scope for improvement... it is the best😛

I too watched just confession scene and I'm still not sure whether I liked it.😕 there is 2 reasons for that confusion... get out drama and confession of a probable "CV" that raman is NOT😡 booked for ishita (ok, I can digest that) BUT the woman is booked for him... the 2nd is so sick concept that I cant explain
Originally posted by krishy13

From Dec 2013 - Septemeber 2014 - hands down the best

From October 2014 - May 2, 2014 - not the best but maybe 35% of the time, it could be referred to as the best

From May 4, 2015 - present - what in hades name is happening?

--
Kostin - what does CV stand for? I knew at one point but can't remember. I now like to think CV = Crap Visionary.
This is the most apt full form for present CV of YHM!!!
Last message from CV before hitting the bed!!!
Sorry, am back to rant again ! The writers lost the plot sometime ago.  They have butchered Raman and Ishita (though Ishita, to a slightly lesser extent than Raman) that both are unrecognizable from the earlier characters !  

The dialogues given to Raman are horrible ! Right from Ishima banne ka shaukh hai to get out / dafa ho jao ! Immediately after romancing her and promising her that he would take care of her feelings ! Gosh !

Is this the same RKB who was presented to us pre-time change ? The one who was quiet even when Ishita humiliated him on national tv and calmly told her they could discuss the event later ? The same RKB who walked up to appa to apologise for complaining against them n sending them to jail ? The same RKB who beat up his own brother for disrespecting Mihika ?  The same RKB who stood up for Ishita who was being humiliated by Subbu n Bala's mom ? Who felt guilty when he was hiding the truth from Ishita about Amma's accident ? and now what has happened ? He is quiet when shaggy calls her baanj repeatedly ! Accuses her at the drop of a hat !

And Ishita telling her husband to wear bangles ? Celebrate the anniversary ?

Am so so disappointed in the show ! How can Toshi even think of simmi n subbu ! He is the man who dropped Ishita like a hot potato when he found out her medical condition !  

I think now I need to shoot myself not only for watching this crap, but also caring enough to rant about it !

That's why I love the lu, I get to let out all my frustration... Joke about  it and forget it ! 

Edited by beckysharp - 8 years ago
Originally posted by beckysharp

Sorry, am back to rant again ! The writers lost the plot sometime ago.  They have butchered Raman and Ishita (though Ishita, to a slightly lesser extent thanks Raman) that both are unrecognizable from the earlier characters !  

The dialogues given to Raman are horrible ! Right from Ishima banne ka shaukh hai to get out / dafa ho jao ! Immediately after financing her and promising her that he would take care of her feelings ! Gosh !

Is this the same RKB who was presented to us pre-time change ? The one who was quiet even when Ishita humiliated him on national tv and calmly told her they could discuss the event later ? The same RKB who walked up to appa to apologise for complaining against them n sending them to jail ? The same RKB who beat up his own brother for disrespecting Mihika ?  The same RKB who stood up for Ishita who was being humiliated by Subbu n Bala's mom ? Who felt guilty when he was hiding the truth from Ishita about Amma's accident ? and now what has happened ? He is quiet when shaggy calls her baanj repeatedly ! Accuses her at the drop of a hat !

And Ishita telling her husband to wear bangles ? Celebrate the anniversary ?

Am so so disappointed in the show ! How can Toshi even think of simmi n subbu ! He is the man who dropped Ishita like a hot potato when he found out her medical condition !  

I think now I need to shoot myself not only for watching this crap, but also caring enough to rant about it !

That's why I love the lu, I get to let out all my frustration... Joke about  it and forget it ! 

Bang on!!! Old ishra is nowhere to be seen. The Raman they r showing now is pathetic... I think he will get worse when he comes back to see all these mess.
Simmi-subbu pairing- I think it was written after smoking pot.

We can rant all we want but CVs r like this:

Originally posted by -Atii-

me to CVs 

CVs to us:

I neither have the right words nor the gifs/emojis to express the amount of disgust I am feeling right now!!! I dreaded this all along from the day I saw Subbu and Simmi and now I hate myself for it.

This is the limit. We bore so much till now sometimes for the story, sometimes for the characters, sometimes for the show that we initially fell in love with and sometimes out of just plain loyalty. The CVs do not consider any of this, do they? The way they take us audience for granted is something I cannot digest.

We crib, complain but watch. Keep dreaming CVs. You have already lost  a major chunk of your dedicated audience and with this you will lose the rest. Have fun with ur crap tracks, regressive dialogues in the name of Nayi Soch and endless butchering of the characters beyond the point of recognition and redemption.

Cheers to you and boo to us fools!! You have succeeded but we will have the last laugh.
Originally posted by appuss

CVs to us:

Us if we keep watching this crap: 

Btw, what's your name? ðŸ˜³