Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Atii-

It pains me that this is how they want to go forward with Subbu..I had so much expectations with him...😭exploring Ishu's past and Raman being somewhat but not completely jealous😭Him finding out about Ishita's fertility and crying about how he lost a gem and how they could've had it all(singing in Adele's voice)

I really did not expect him to be paired up with Simmi. UGH

This is so annoying because evn after all the stupid tracks I had hope😭

I wonder..are these people(CVs) actually stupid or are they just really stupid? I wouldn't have minded Subbu coming closer to Ishita in Ramans absence so we could get a glimpse of the Ishita pre-marriage..because it wouldn't matter, she loves Raman so I was okay with them being close. BUt nO UGH

It seems like the writers are writing this story for the heck of it, as if they've lost interest and have no desire, seriously.

I'm just really irritated and needed a place to rant lol

may be your prediction come true,most of the people xpect this track.
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to Ekta land...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Next Romi might marry Mihika. Same case. πŸ˜†
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani_divan

may be your prediction come true,most of the people xpect this track.

CVs ka koi barosa nahi hai
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my honest feeling after reading several interaction between a representative of the PH and the sample audience in IF...this is the message CVS have been clearly telling us but we because of our addiction for YHM/Ishra/Ishita/Raman/IshRaRu/Karan/Divyanka/Anita... have been refusing to accept:

YHM CVS to us( the loyal audience who complain but still watch and give them their Ad revenue) :

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

I wouldn't have minded Subbu coming closer to Ishita in Ramans absence so we could get a glimpse of the Ishita pre-marriage..because it wouldn't matter, she loves Raman so I was okay with them being close. BUt nO UGH 

It would have been another blunder then. Realistically, Ishita and Subbu's renewed friendship can never happen in the first place. It's got nothing to do with move on or forgetting the past. Subbu is the man who threw her away from his life like a garbage after being in a relationship of about 12 years. Subbu is the man who jolted the very existence of Ishita as a woman. You can forget and forgive your rapist but you can't be friendly with him even after letting it go. Ishita and Subbu have the similar scenario.
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved episode because
there is not raman and no more "get out" " phew.
am feeling so good till he returns.
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Welcome to Ekta land...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Next Romi might marry Mihika. Same case. πŸ˜†

appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gan-

my honest feeling after reading several interaction between a representative of the PH and the sample audience in IF...this is the message CVS have been clearly telling us but we because of our addiction for YHM/Ishra/Ishita/Raman/IshRaRu/Karan/Divyanka/Anita... have been refusing to accept:

YHM CVS to us( the loyal audience who complain but still watch and give them their Ad revenue) :

This deserves a separate post Gan becoz if she is really a representative of CVs then old YHM is never gonna comeback and it is going from bad to worse.
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

i loved episode because
there is not raman and no more "get out" " phew.
am feeling so good till he returns.

u wont miss him or his selective rudeness to ishita for longπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SUBBU N SIMMI IS JUST A BIG NOOO. 
IT CANNOT BE HAPPENING. HOW CAN A MOTHER WANT HER DAUGHTER HOOKED UP WITH HER OWN DIL EX. How πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Absurdity n ridiculousness to the core πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
CALLING FOR DAMAGE CONTROL...NOW πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Cvs...this is not a "MESSY TRACK " it's a sick n downright disgusting thought πŸ˜‘