Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Fun post!!! YHM CVs Message - Page 3

sweetiepiee090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
101% agree.. i read sum wer track s gng 2 messier bt fr me its really pathetic( i knw findng logic n yhm s lyk bangng mu own head).. minky drama its too childish(gettng pissed off) about toshi ji i dnt knw wt 2 say talkng abt parents private moment in front of children(wt social msg dey r tryng give cv's he jane) nd her jodi mkng skills if it fails blmng on DIL ughh 😡..
last nail n d coffin vl be wen rkb returns do no his wrd vl b GET LOST (fr kidnappng drama) or he stick 2 ILU..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: beckysharp

On a very serious note, I am appalled at the lack of creativity in the series.. I have been reading how all ek serials lose their way after beginning with a bang.. but I never realized that ek would not talking note of the tremendous talent she has on this show and make it a memorable one.  They had such an amazing plot line, with infertility, infidelity, live in relationship, broken home, children brain washed etc etc..  and what do we get ? Stupidity in the name of drama... Absolutely, unbelievable plot, which I think even the trp audience may find repellent ! 

The only reason it is still sustaining, is because of the amazing leads that the show has and their top notch talent and chemistry ! But for how long ? 

Sorry for the rant !

Stupidity at its heights!!! They could have done a lot with subbu character ... he is ishita's past for god-sake😡 The man she was in love for a freaking 12 years (ring a bell CVs???) They paired him with simmi... God, can it get any more worse🤢
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SimBu❤️ EPIC couple never ever in the history of ahem ahem ...😆why are you people trying to troll toshi ji 😆
appuss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Atii-

To CVs..sincerely from the heart..

To CVs..sincerely from my heart..

appuss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOMB-RAIDERR

SimBu❤️ EPIC couple never ever in the history of ahem ahem ...😆why are you people trying to troll toshi ji 😆

SimBu

Toshiji

appuss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetiepiee090

101% agree.. i read sum wer track s gng 2 messier bt fr me its really pathetic( i knw findng logic n yhm s lyk bangng mu own head).. minky drama its too childish(gettng pissed off) about toshi ji i dnt knw wt 2 say talkng abt parents private moment in front of children(wt social msg dey r tryng give cv's he jane) nd her jodi mkng skills if it fails blmng on DIL ughh 😡..
last nail n d coffin vl be wen rkb returns do no his wrd vl b GET LOST (fr kidnappng drama) or he stick 2 ILU..

Raman will be back to "GET OUT!!!"😆
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Had posted this for CVs on RI thread almost a month or so ago (during Child swap drama) 😆🤣

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: appuss

Stupidity at its heights!!! They could have done a lot with subbu character ... he is ishita's past for god-sake😡The man she was in love for a freaking 12 years (ring a bell CVs???) They paired him with simmi... God, can it get any more worse🤢

arey yaar mathbolo 12 years ke kahani,if anything went wrong in simbu relation na..whats next dialogue of raman socho?
Badi aye ishu ishu kahate haina vo subbu ,12 saal se janthehona tum,kya huwa?e sab kuch tere wajesai huwa,tere 12 saal ke ashiqu ko tum nahi jantha:-D:-D:-D:-P:-P:-P 🤣
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It pains me that this is how they want to go forward with Subbu..I had so much expectations with him...😭 exploring Ishu's past and Raman being somewhat but not completely jealous 😭 Him finding out about Ishita's fertility and crying about how he lost a gem and how they could've had it all(singing in Adele's voice) 
I really did not expect him to be paired up with Simmi. UGH 

This is so annoying because evn after all the stupid tracks I had hope 😭

I wonder..are these people(CVs) actually stupid or are they just really stupid? I wouldn't have minded Subbu coming closer to Ishita in Ramans absence so we could get a glimpse of the Ishita pre-marriage..because it wouldn't matter, she loves Raman so I was okay with them being close. BUt nO UGH 

It seems like the writers are writing this story for the heck of it, as if they've lost interest and have no desire, seriously. 

I'm just really irritated and needed a place to rant lol

Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
appuss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Megha--

Had posted this for CVs on RI thread almost a month or so ago (during Child swap drama) 😆🤣

Ha Ha Ha🤣🤣🤣