predictions - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aashti

Hi
I had the same thought initially.. But You got around to posting it before I did and I am glad-- We are boarding the same train of thought *HiFi*
The idea of meredith and Lexie had struck with me too specially when I had found out that Malvika had daddy issues but I had a little dfferent take 
What if Aliya's dad had an affair with Malvikas mum and left for his job in the army while she was pregnant.. When he didnt turn up Bedi married her. (like in Dear John) probably out of some obligation..
So that migght be the reason as to why Bedi cheated on his wife.. N malvikas mothers depression might not be Bedi but Mr Akthar

Okay either I am reading too many books or watching too many movies.. which is it??

HiFi !!
I feel you buddy, I have watched too many shows too lol, initially I was also thinking that the reason veer has come is because of areason similar to the film/book "the lucky one" where zac efron survives a war because of a photo, but the heroines brother dies (cant remember their names)
err...i don't think alia n malvika r sisters...dat will be too much ekta style...
veer is feeling guilty, yes...but is it enuf to wish for alia's happiness, or being her bodyguard ? todays epi was confusing for me regarding veer coz till last epi he was behaving like he had feelings for her...but today it looks like he has just started to ve feelings...like "alia's hair flying in d wind " moment in d scrubbing room...(seriously ??!! wind in closed room !! 🤣 )
so maybe atm its just dat veer cares for alia...just like ishaan cares for malvika (wrong dialogue to say to a father dude !! esp wen he knows how far u both ve gone!! )
i hope tmrw we get alia-veer bonding over col.akhtar...oh n we ve d disciplinary meeting coming up !! veer ve valid reason, ishaan troubling his resident doctor, not dat he will say dat...but wat will ishaan say ?!
seriously ishaan...d girl just told u y she hate her father...n u go running after alia ?! friend hi sahi, par kuch toh socha hota malvika ke bare mein 😡...cant blame her now if she gets insecure again after dis stunt...
Hey, r u watching ZW from the beginning ?
I hope Malvika Aliya r not sisters that will be so filmy.

Malvika's dad cheated her mom. But that doesnt make Ishaan bad if he NOW has feelings for Aliya. How badly Malvika treated him when he actually loved her. Malvika was no better than her dad. She got him back because of her ego of winning everything, she couldn't tolerate Ishaan Aliya friendship. She truely doesn't love Ishaan.

As for Dr. Veer he is acting like he needs to make Aliya happy, because he thinks he is responsible of her sadness (missing father). 

About Ishaan Aliya I really loved how they used to solve cases together as Aliya always listen to her heart and Ishaan is a psychiatrist. They used to cure patients dil se. They were like kids in school making fun of Malvika (like the angry teacher). 

Suddenly TWO father stories making the serial very typical. It was a cute fun story with very good medical stories. Now its a Family Drama.
Yeah mee too expected a lot from the punching bag scene!!! It was like "khoda pahad nikli chuhiya"
Now i feel like laughing at myself🤣
Pyar mein sab kuch possible hai toh yeh 'hawa' kya cheez hai🤣
Btw i liked that scene where veer was looking at aliya through glass..n aliya's hair flying...aliya was looking beautiful☺️