Posted: 8 years ago
Loved today's episode and how the veer mystery was finally revealed, also malvikas story was explored.So the CVs did not use the main hoon na formula which is a big deal because CVs hardly ever do the unexpected...
However,I have some predictions

1.in the first few episodes, we saw that malvika and alia are completely different, but they have the same good intentions and the same spirit.I somehow get that sisterly vibe from both of them, and today after it was revealed that malvikas father had an affair with another woman I can't help but wonder.are alia and malvika related?they could be step sisters or cousins or something.
Also, a similar thing happened in greys anatomy, meredith had a step sistet who joined the hospital and her parents were divorced

2.the patient who was confused between his fiance and best friend, who did the patient finally choose? The patient never really said that he loves his best friend, he only said he needs her.similarly, ishan never confesses he loves alia or anything, so the CVs might just be playing with us

3.I really really want to see some intimacy between alia and veer tomorrow after he tells her about alias father . hopefully alia should not be upset with veer because veer was only being a soldier on duty

Am I the only one who felt awkward when ishan opened the door and sae dr bedi, I mean if my father walked in on boyfriend and daughter it is so weird

Hopefully the medical cases will again become a important part of the show like it was today and it also had relevance with a certain superstar case ;)

My introduction : this is my first post to the forum but I already had been reading the forum for a week now, I dont usually watch hindi shows because there is only the same old ghisa pita formulas and hero and heroine will look at each others eyes after 3 months of meeting and the shows go downhill.but I have also grown up watching serials with my family, now I only watch a show if it seems interesting, somehow when I saw few minutes of ZW I had to watch the entire show.

Also, I did watch sanjivani but dont remember much bcause I was small and DMG when shilpa was ridhima was the best thing to happen on TV.

Amazing Summary ,
👏Yes the serial seems different from the other tested ghisa -pita serials.
I hope they gracefully carry out the storyline. Use logic in their story
writing and not detoriate the usual character sketch just to move the
story forward .

I have a feeling initaly Alia might mad at Veer for not letting her know
about her father's truth in the initial days of their meeting , when he had
time to .😭
Hello fabme(dont know your real name...)🤗
welcome^__^
Okk..so we can assume that tomorrow veer will tell everything about mr.akhtar to aliya...but i feel aliya may blame veer for his missing dad😔
I dont think it was veer's fault at all...if he himself would have shot him(by mistake..) then he should have felt guilty..but flashback doesnt give any indications that it was veers fault!!!
Malvika doesnt like guys who cheat and use women like tissue paper...
i felt it was kind of a hint for ishaan if he leaves malvika n go to aliya...basically ishaan will do the same thing as malvika's dad did to her mom!!!
Yes even i felt a little awkward when malvika's dad came n saw both of them together🤢
Btw do you like veer-aliya???
Ditto..agree shilpa was the best ridhima for me
❤️
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Hello fabme(dont know your real name...)🤗
welcome^__^
Okk..so we can assume that tomorrow veer will tell everything about mr.akhtar to aliya...but i feel aliya may blame veer for his missing dad😔
I dont think it was veer's fault at all...if he himself would have shot him(by mistake..) then he should have felt guilty..but flashback doesnt give any indications that it was veers fault!!!
Malvika doesnt like guys who cheat and use women like tissue paper...
i felt it was kind of a hint for ishaan if he leaves malvika n go to aliya...basically ishaan will do the same thing as malvika's dad did to her mom!!!
Yes even i felt a little awkward when malvika's dad came n saw both of them together🤢
Btw do you like veer-aliya???
Ditto..agree shilpa was the best ridhima for me
❤️

I was I was thinking the same thing, with the new promo of ishan and alia kissing and all...I'm  really not looking foward to that because I don't want to see malvika get hurt. Ishan is awesome but this triangle situation I really don't want to see, it'll create tension and negativity, and malvika and veer wil be hurt, malvika is also a broken person, reason for her grumpy stern attitude is her father and dont want her heart to be broken again...but from what it seems what im hoping for wont happen

I do want veer and alia to happen because they are opposites of each other, alia is chill and veer is serious, I love opposites attract couples, and alia and ishan are smiliar and I want them to be bestest friends.

Also, if anyone on this show has watched "the mindy project" its an english tv show where dr.mindy and her serious colleague dr.danny fall in love, alia and veer remind me so much of them
hi fabme...welcome to d forum...
d scene wer alia asks veer's help was hilarious for me coz we wer speculating so much on it...aur kya nikla 🤣
i feel bad for malvika...n ishaan d confused soul...but dis time, i think he deserved d punch coz he was making a scene while alia n veer wer trying to keep it calm...😔
But actually we are forgetting malavika also dumped him in first place. Then now they are looking out  if they can give second chance and that too at malavika insistence. Also Dr Bedi asked a right question does Ishaan only care for Maalavika after trying out intimacy. Anyway I am not in favor of Dr Veer and Aaliya because his is out of guilt. What he is caring for and thinks is love is not love and that guilt relationship does not sustain. Yes he is angry young man and Aaliya is chilled out and if they go with same love story as like other serials then very disappointing.  I would rather have Aaliya stronger and independent. I also still believe love out of friendship is yet explored concept and that is actually what sustains. I have seen innumerable examples of it. Anyway each one to their own. But if not for once show that a woman can achieve and be something without a man. I have this basic issue with all the serials that they have to have a woman paired with a man. And there are many women like me who have made something without man's support and interference
Anyway each one to their own.
Hi
I had the same thought initially.. But You got around to posting it before I did and I am glad-- We are boarding the same train of thought *HiFi*
The idea of meredith and Lexie had struck with me too specially when I had found out that Malvika had daddy issues but I had a little dfferent take 
What if Aliya's dad had an affair with Malvikas mum and left for his job in the army while she was pregnant.. When he didnt turn up Bedi married her. (like in Dear John) probably out of some obligation..
So that migght be the reason as to why Bedi cheated on his wife.. N malvikas mothers depression might not be Bedi but Mr Akthar

Okay either I am reading too many books or watching too many movies.. which is it??
Originally posted by dsupriya

But actually we are forgetting malavika also dumped him in first place. Then now they are looking out  if they can give second chance and that too at malavika insistence. Also Dr Bedi asked a right question does Ishaan only care for Maalavika after trying out intimacy. Anyway I am not in favor of Dr Veer and Aaliya because his is out of guilt. What he is caring for and thinks is love is not love and that guilt relationship does not sustain. Yes he is angry young man and Aaliya is chilled out and if they go with same love story as like other serials then very disappointing.  I would rather have Aaliya stronger and independent. I also still believe love out of friendship is yet explored concept and that is actually what sustains. I have seen innumerable examples of it. Anyway each one to their own. But if not for once show that a woman can achieve and be something without a man. I have this basic issue with all the serials that they have to have a woman paired with a man. And there are many women like me who have made something without man's support and interference
Anyway each one to their own.

Wow really, you have made me think of a perspective that I didnt think of before.you are correct about that,women needn't always have a mam around thing.

I didnt thinknof this point of view before but was ishan's care only because they shared intimacy? And also is veer caring for alia only because he feels guilty?

Also, fully agree on that ishan really was creating a scene when alia and veer didnt want it and lol all the predictions we made about alia asking help and pretend relationship haha
Originally posted by ashred12

hi fabme...welcome to d forum...
d scene wer alia asks veer's help was hilarious for me coz we wer speculating so much on it...aur kya nikla 🤣
i feel bad for malvika...n ishaan d confused soul...but dis time, i think he deserved d punch coz he was making a scene while alia n veer wer trying to keep it calm...😔

haan yaar..  🤣
btw this side of Ishaan was seen for the first time.. He totally lost his cool. Suddenly the calm Ishaan turns into an angry young man.. Naiccceee
Yes I agree , very rarely in indian serials friendships are kept at the Platonic level . The creative always want to explore the love angle of a relationship .
Edited by yhmaddict - 8 years ago