Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

The Cupid's Mistake- a Bindusar Dharma fanfiction

love_chitra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
here is my little initiative to increase forum activity & let out my dreams i saw..
Bindusar and dharma share a very intresting and beautiful relationship, its full of sacrifices and emotions..
This is going to be a dharma's pov..what does she think..what she feels..is going to be shown in this ff..
Before i tried to write an MB ff..but it was a total failure..i think this will work better maybe..
So here's the precap...

Precap :-
Why was this happening to me? To us? Why? Where do i go woth this little baby? Ashok..the most precious
Thing in my life..but where do i go? I can't show up at the palace..the king betrayed me. He doesn't love u subhadrangi..i tried to console myself. But a part of my heart was still in love with the tall bronze skinned king.. I picked up ashok and the other stuff we would need to spend a life in the forest. I would work hard and give the best morals to my son. I would teach him to be a perfect follower of non-violence. I would have to forget my love,my bindusar. Par dil hai ki maanta nahi!

ps- i want someone who can make updates when i am not there, can anyone do the needfuls and pm me?Edited by love_chitra - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting beginning. Plz do continue soon. Wanna know what Dharma will do now.
love_chitra thumbnail
Looks like a very few people r reading this..should i continue or not?
love_chitra thumbnail
chapter two
i left for the forest too soon. ashok was crying all the way
till we reached a little hut near a pond and a nice fertile field surrounding it.
i knocked on the hut and after several minutes,the door opened 'bitiya,what do u want?'
it was an old woman probably 70. i told her how a man left me with a child 
and never returned. she took me in and gave me some food.
i was overwhelmed by how she was giving me a mother's love which i never had.
we stayed there for a month. when ashok was able to hang on my back,we left.
i had some money so i bought some food for us from the nearby village.
everyone looked excited..i didn't know why? i asked the man on the shop 
'the king is paying us a visit' he answered with a coy smile.
i was shocked but i can't leave without having a glance at my love.
he came,dressed in the golden and white uttariya. he was smiling so broad 
he was happy,happy without me. 'i wish get to look at the new Queen.' someone said.
new queen? he remarried? so soon? my vision became blurred as 
tears started swelling up in my eyes, ashok started crying as if he understood what i was going through. taking one last glance at my first & last love, i left accepting my fate.
Edited by love_chitra - 8 years ago
love_chitra thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

chap 1 awesome

Originally posted by: rima4ever

chap 2 superb

thanks dear..expect another one soon!
love_chitra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini25

Interesting beginning. Plz do continue soon. Wanna know what Dharma will do now.

thanks dear, i will update 3 times each week so, to know what dharma will do keep reading this. ðŸ˜‰
love_chitra thumbnail
i m going to write another one so 
THREAD CLOSED