Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Mangala's story (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Mangala and Nandini's back stories are done. Akheraj and his parivaar's back stories we don't need. 

Looks like we and the writers are all on the same page now as far as the Akheraj parivar is concerned. Phew! 

Everything else is way forward.

Though I did not hear what happened to Akheraj's parents. Did they tell?Confused
Through Mangala's story they have already shown the back story of his family so I don't think they will go that way.

Through Kamili's story they did give us a lot of insight into the minds of all these characters  Akheraj Harki Kundan Mangala and of course Nandini herself.

Now there is not much of story left there except for Kamili's wedding and killing of Gopal after that story has to move towards Nandini and Kundan with Nandini's exit from that place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Shinya

Yes, now that it is over, the director can focus on Anandi's packing and Ratan's vachan.
And there is one more issue which everyone seems to have forgotten...the felicitation of anandi and jagya. 

Ganga is yet to know about it.LOL But she will not react most probably. Nothing is more threatening to her than Anandi leaving BH.

The felicitation track. It might have been a harmless track and we were thinking what will happen next?LOL The CVs mislead us or keeping that track for future?

And we thought that secret felicitation was the cause behind anandi's decision to move out of BH ..LOL 

That track was for two reasons...
first, anandi to meet Ratan
second, mannu to say I love you to pooja LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Awfulggtleavesandwaves

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Anandi is still packing?Unhappy

She must have finished..LOL
Dadisa had asked Shivam to go and help his mother with packing. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Awfulggtleavesandwavesblushing

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
One thing I dont understand, why it was so difficult for Anandi to find Nandini ? She could have easily found her with Sarita's help.
Pooja's grandmother had fixed her marriage with Kundan. So they knew where Akhiraj lived. Akhi hasn't changed house since its the same house where Mangala was shown cooking as a new bride. 

Why could they not take police help and find akhiraj? Moreover, they dont seem to live too far from each other.

The kidnapping track was okay, but not finding her daughter for 11 long years is not a convincing story.Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Awfulggtrdjhaleavesandwavesaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

One thing I dont understand, why it was so difficult for Anandi to find Nandini ? She could have easily found her with Sarita's help.
Pooja's grandmother had fixed her marriage with Kundan. So they knew where Akhiraj lived. Akhi hasn't changed house since its the same house where Mangala was shown cooking as a new bride. 

Why could they not take police help and find akhiraj? Moreover, they dont seem to live too far from each other.

The kidnapping track was okay, but not finding her daughter for 11 long years is not a convincing story.Unhappy
The biggest ever blooper with so many loop holes.Not able to find Nandini for 11 years and not finding Akheraj

Sarita's husband and in laws fixed the marriage and they went ahead without Sarita's knowledge and Sarita got to know about and that's when she forced Anandi to take her to the venue with her.
In all that happened at that venue. Sarita's husband and in laws fled the place.
Sarita came back to her home but she was locked out and her neighbours told her that her in laws went away somewhere.They did not pick up the phones.

But after that they could have easily tried to trace Sarita's in laws but they didn't do thatConfused

Anandi saw Akheraj so did the police who came to stop the wedding and yet they couldn't trace himDead
While trying to look for the baby is very difficult and understandable because it is easy to conceal the babies are trying to pass them as their own .Akheraj did give a slip to the police very cleverly and only that part was sensible in this entire thing after the way he scared Anandi and made her run like headless chicken out of fear.

--------------
But I think the police must be doing some work - if the trail came all the way to Jhalra anandhshram.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtShinyaleavesandwaves

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Yeah agree. That too with all that power and back up she had from jagya. So strange they couldn't find her. 

Anandi used to sense jagya's presence when they were a couple and we always had posts on anandi's 6 th sense. I wish she could use it a bit now and get hold of her daughter, next time she finds herWink. Or maybe she lost all that after her break up with jagya?Ouch

jayashree.g_Jaya_rdjhaShinyaleavesandwavesaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
If in the interest of the story forward it was essential for Nandini to have been found with or without Jagya's help and clout, she would have been found.LOL. BV would have ended then and there. Anandi and kids in Singapore with Daddu and family.

But for the story forward and to give us antagonists like Akheraj, they decided she should not be found.Star Otherwise, she should have noted the jeep's number. But I guess a mother loses all presence of mind when her daughter is being abducted right in front of her eyes and due to her own mistake.

Her sixth sense does work when Nandini is with her. She feels a "connection".  I hope Shivam too feels a connection when he comes across his sister and vice versa. Actually if they do ever get around to it, would love to see Shivam and Nandini getting into scrapes and getting out of them. She would be great at getting him out of scrapes and teaching him a thing or two about surviving.
----
Just wonder what happened to Anoop. Did he get out of jail eventuallyWink. I hate these loose endsAngry

jayashree.grdjhaShinyasurabhi01leavesandwavesaparnauma

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

If in the interest of the story forward it was essential for Nandini to have been found with or without Jagya's help and clout, she would have been found.LOL. BV would have ended then and there. Anandi and kids in Singapore with Daddu and family.

But for the story forward and to give us antagonists like Akheraj, they decided she should not be found.Star Otherwise, she should have noted the jeep's number. But I guess a mother loses all presence of mind when her daughter is being abducted right in front of her eyes and due to her own mistake.

Her sixth sense does work when Nandini is with her. She feels a "connection".  I hope Shivam too feels a connection when he comes across his sister and vice versa. Actually if they do ever get around to it, would love to see Shivam and Nandini getting into scrapes and getting out of them. She would be great at getting him out of scrapes and teaching him a thing or two about surviving.
----
Just wonder what happened to Anoop. Did he get out of jail eventuallyWink. I hate these loose endsAngry

It is 11 years and he must be now in Singapore. We have to assume.

Go to top