Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
And Kamili will be doing nothing but crying for the next 100 episodes😑

Edit : after applying full makeup... not to forget that curl she sets

And anandi will be packing. Kamli is the brand new lead.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chahanya

She could have told him to dump the baby at some orphanage instead of trapping her in a child marriage

She knew very well that Akheraj gets very scared of her Devi ma roop and he does what ever she told him to do.
She caould have easily told him to dump the baby in anadhashram or leave the child back with her mother.

She didn't do that.

So there must be her own interest in telling him to get Kundan married to the baby
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Anandi had built a life in BH; 11 years ka packing she has to do of her and her son

Kamli will run away with Gopal; Kamli and Gopal will be caught; Gopal will be killed; Kamli will be brought back; Married to Pushkar; Pre wedding and after wedding; Kamli katha Kontinues...

Mangala told the story to Chagni door closed but windows were opened; Why I fear someone hear

After Kamli byah; Mangala and Nimnoli will be targeted by baap beta

The Gr8 Escape; mid or end of June

Garmi tapa rahi hai BV ki snail paced story doing the same
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aparnauma

She knew very well that Akheraj gets very scared of her Devi ma roop and he does what ever she told him to do.
She caould have easily told him to dump the baby in anadhashram or leave the child back with her mother.

She didn't do that.

So there must be her own interest in telling him to get Kundan married to the baby

She was childless na so she must have thought that she got a ready made baby She must have not thought that she would be kept away from Nimboli as she was a baanj n beva

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not to forget bidaii crying.😭
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

She was childless na so she must have thought that she got a ready made baby She must have not thought that she would be kept away from Nimboli as she was a baanj n beva

But the truth was that sh did not just to protect the baby which she could have done by making Akhera deposit Nandini in an orphanage but she wanted to have that baby for herself 

I think she  will be the first to know that Anandi is the mother of that baby but no way will she reveal it to anyone.

Some how I think this lady will be the biggest obstacle in Anandi and Nandini getting together.

aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

Mangala and Nandini's back stories are done. Akheraj and his parivaar's back stories we don't need. 

Looks like we and the writers are all on the same page now as far as the Akheraj parivar is concerned. Phew! 

Everything else is way forward.

Though I did not hear what happened to Akheraj's parents. Did they tell?πŸ˜•

Through Mangala's story they have already shown the back story of his family so I don't think they will go that way.

Through Kamili's story they did give us a lot of insight into the minds of all these characters  Akheraj Harki Kundan Mangala and of course Nandini herself.

Now there is not much of story left there except for Kamili's wedding and killing of Gopal after that story has to move towards Nandini and Kundan with Nandini's exit from that place
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The felicitation track. It might have been a harmless track and we were thinking what will happen next?πŸ˜† The CVs mislead us or keeping that track for future?

And we thought that secret felicitation was the cause behind anandi's decision to move out of BH ..πŸ˜† 

That track was for two reasons...
first, anandi to meet Ratan
second, mannu to say I love you to pooja πŸ˜† 

Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Anandi is still packing?πŸ˜”

She must have finished..πŸ˜†
Dadisa had asked Shivam to go and help his mother with packing. πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
One thing I dont understand, why it was so difficult for Anandi to find Nandini ? She could have easily found her with Sarita's help.
Pooja's grandmother had fixed her marriage with Kundan. So they knew where Akhiraj lived. Akhi hasn't changed house since its the same house where Mangala was shown cooking as a new bride. 

Why could they not take police help and find akhiraj? Moreover, they dont seem to live too far from each other.

The kidnapping track was okay, but not finding her daughter for 11 long years is not a convincing story.πŸ˜”