Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Gush Fest Thread

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

The gush fest thread - YHM memories and more!

Credit: Aru

Hello everyone! Welcome to this thread! A lot of us here joined the YHM journey in the midst and hence missed out on the magic of YHM from the very beginning.  So here is the thread to fill that gap, where we will gather every weekend to gush over the brilliance of YHM from the very 1st episode.

Aruna will be our episode guide of sorts, she will direct us to the episode number for every weekend. If you are in India, you can view all the episodes on Hotstar, if you aren't in India then you can watch them on the domain.

Rules:

There aren't any rules per se, we are all adults and enjoy freedom of speech however I just hope we are all responsible and refrain from hurting anyone's sentiments. So whether you are a Raman fangirl, Ishita fangirl or Ishita-Raman fangirl, all are welcome here!

Only rules: NO BASHING! Of actors and characters both, a civil discussion is more than welcome but please no name-calling and NO DISCUSSION OF ACTOR'S PERSONAL LIVES.

Let the fun times begin!

Episode timeline:

May 10, 2015: Episode 2 and 3 (9 PM IST)

Credit: Anu (IshraDivian)

Under construction.

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Doc for this thread. I just caught up on all the initial episodes a few weeks back, but wud be keen to rejoin the YHM journey. Those episodes were indeed awesome...
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched Yhm from ep1 but going thru the journey once again is a good idea. Thank you.
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great effort! looking forward to this thread πŸ˜Š
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res. half asleep. Gush later.
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
For a change lets stop bashing and start gushing!! Great idea!!
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res πŸ˜ƒ
Unres πŸ˜Š
Doc, Aru, Anu u guys r just awsome. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
All the hard work u guys put in to make this thread so beautiful πŸ˜³ Hats off girls 

N now I shall go gush with u lovely ppl πŸ˜‰
Arree abhi to party shuru hui hai 

Edited by .TIA. - 8 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res...

though I'm kinda weaning myself off of YHM now.
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved ! all ready to gush !πŸ˜ƒ
...Edited...

When this idea of rewatching all the episodes from the first one was floated, I was both excited and apprehensive. Excited because I wanted to relive the memories of YHM with like minded people, who like me,  loved YHM and IshRaRu. Apprehensive, because the current YHM has lost it plot and I did not want the current tracks to over shadow the initial magic. We are all sad at the current state the show is in and I think all of us are hanging in by the skin of our teeth, because we are all still, in a very very tiny part of our hearts, are hoping and wishing that by some  miracle a semblance of sanity returns to the writers of this beautiful beautiful show and they save it from going into the crapper.
But thankfully my fear was unfounded. The beauty of the initial episodes of the series is still intact.  

The first shot of Ishita, talking to her young patient, that serene smile on her face. Oh my and I fell in love again. The look of pain immediately covered by her smile when her patients' mother asks her how many children she has. 

Toshi and her perennial drama and Madhu with her penchant for horoscope.  Her prediction that Ishita, will meet someone that day, fall in love and will be ready to give her life for them. And the first time when I had watched the episode, I had thought oh what's new, she will meet the guy and eh !  But, when I saw her interaction with Baby Ru, I was fascinated ! 

That sammelan, where Toshi speaks  about her son, and simultaneously we get a glimpse of  her son, who was exactly opposite of what she was describing him to be.  

The serene way, Ishita talks to her mother about her condition, the distraught look on Madhu's face.  We could see the pain behind the smile.  The brave face put on by Ishita, so that her mother does not realize how much she hurts inside ! the slight glimpse that she gives about her condition and the repercussions, the way she said Subbu and his family could not accept her infertility. Her wanting to be honest and not keep anyone in dark about her medical problem.  Whereas, Madhu, being the typical mother, wanting the best for her daughter.

When she sees muthu, in the middle of the road and then sees Baby Ru, walking into traffic ! In fact the first glimpse of Baby Ru and muthu and my heart started fluttering. That scene of Ishita, running across the road, unmindful of the approaching traffic and holding baby Ru in her arms and I was back to being a happy camper ! 
Edited by beckysharp - 8 years ago
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
   ResπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ   Excited!!