How I want kids to be stopped ?

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
With the new entry playing the role of police inspector, its confirmed that Shagun's plans of taking kids away is going to flop even when her own passport problem would get resolved.

But how I want the kids to be stopped is, Raman coming back from his trip and spotting Shagun frisking away the kids in the airport and stopping her. πŸ˜Š What a DHAMAKEDAAR Re-entry it will  be. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
true that wud be good bt no blame game on ishu yaar becoz of dis, otherwise i want ishu to show her mata kali roop and break apshagun offπŸ˜†
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinkin the exactly same thing...but that way he is gonna blast at ishita that how can she so negligent about the kids...
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

With the new entry playing the role of police inspector, its confirmed that Shagun's plans of taking kids away is going to flop even when her own passport problem would get resolved.

But how I want the kids to be stopped is, Raman coming back from his trip and spotting Shagun frisking away the kids in the airport and stopping her. πŸ˜Š What a DHAMAKEDAAR Re-entry it will  be. πŸ˜³

Typically departures and arrivals are far apart. Very rarely can such a thing happen. But with logic not being YHM strong point, why not? How will the kids get to the airport? And if they are going via school etc., would Ishita not see their passports missing? all the Bhallas r just useless. they dont do anything concrete. Toshiji makes matters worse with her constant jaap of shaadi and baccha😑 And then all blame Ishita. Forget others, it is high time Raman starts trusting Ishita. Else all the ILU has no meaning.

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Typically departures and arrivals are far apart. Very rarely can such a thing happen. But with logic not being YHM strong point, why not? How will the kids get to the airport? And if they are going via school etc., would Ishita not see their passports missing? all the Bhallas r just useless. they dont do anything concrete. Toshiji makes matters worse with her constant jaap of shaadi and baccha😑 And then all blame Ishita. Forget others, it is high time Raman starts trusting Ishita. Else all the ILU has no meaning.

You know This is the reason ...why I want Ishita-Mani Pair...

Mani is not at all Abusive/Arrogant/Rude Husband Like Raman...and Mnai has no Family...so no Family jhanjat for Ishita...😊.

Pure Lovely Soul Ishita does not at all Deserve Raman...
Raman is never gonna change...Its better Ishita Leave the Mad-House Bhalla...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
U Still have hopes Raman will emerge as hero? πŸ˜› I have given up on Ishra long time back, if they show good if not then anyways m not watching d serial. πŸ˜³
I m keeping 0.00000001% hopes that YHM will b back on track but Cvs surprise (actually now they dont even surprise me) me everytime with the Mess they create. πŸ˜†