India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

How I want kids to be stopped ?

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
With the new entry playing the role of police inspector, its confirmed that Shagun's plans of taking kids away is going to flop even when her own passport problem would get resolved.

But how I want the kids to be stopped is, Raman coming back from his trip and spotting Shagun frisking away the kids in the airport and stopping her. Smile What a DHAMAKEDAAR Re-entry it will  be. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

friendofallDivSoumya--Megha--usaonly

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
true that wud be good bt no blame game on ishu yaar becoz of dis, otherwise i want ishu to show her mata kali roop and break apshagun offLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaabhilasha_dreamusaonly

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I was thinkin the exactly same thing...but that way he is gonna blast at ishita that how can she so negligent about the kids...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

With the new entry playing the role of police inspector, its confirmed that Shagun's plans of taking kids away is going to flop even when her own passport problem would get resolved.

But how I want the kids to be stopped is, Raman coming back from his trip and spotting Shagun frisking away the kids in the airport and stopping her. Smile What a DHAMAKEDAAR Re-entry it will  be. Embarrassed

Typically departures and arrivals are far apart. Very rarely can such a thing happen. But with logic not being YHM strong point, why not? How will the kids get to the airport? And if they are going via school etc., would Ishita not see their passports missing? all the Bhallas r just useless. they dont do anything concrete. Toshiji makes matters worse with her constant jaap of shaadi and bacchaAngry And then all blame Ishita. Forget others, it is high time Raman starts trusting Ishita. Else all the ILU has no meaning.
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Typically departures and arrivals are far apart. Very rarely can such a thing happen. But with logic not being YHM strong point, why not? How will the kids get to the airport? And if they are going via school etc., would Ishita not see their passports missing? all the Bhallas r just useless. they dont do anything concrete. Toshiji makes matters worse with her constant jaap of shaadi and bacchaAngry And then all blame Ishita. Forget others, it is high time Raman starts trusting Ishita. Else all the ILU has no meaning.

You know This is the reason ...why I want Ishita-Mani Pair...

Mani is not at all Abusive/Arrogant/Rude Husband Like Raman...and Mnai has no Family...so no Family jhanjat for Ishita...Smile.

Pure Lovely Soul Ishita does not at all Deserve Raman...
Raman is never gonna change...Its better Ishita Leave the Mad-House Bhalla...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
U Still have hopes Raman will emerge as hero? Tongue I have given up on Ishra long time back, if they show good if not then anyways m not watching d serial. Embarrassed
I m keeping 0.00000001% hopes that YHM will b back on track but Cvs surprise (actually now they dont even surprise me) me everytime with the Mess they create. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianabhilasha_dream-K.13-Colt.Pixy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top