Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Leo...for The Rumour news...πŸ˜†
So they are preparing the base for Next Misunderstanding...waaahh..

Raman ...Please dont come...Please Please Please...πŸ˜†.

FURNITURE...err...Adi...?
No I dont think...Raman n Bhalla's will Blast and Adi will save her..

Pehle Ruhi went in Team Ishita against Raman and now Adi will follow the Route...

Or Wait...You called Raman as FURNITURE...???🀣
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
so they're making YHM into a Super Natural story nice... Shagun the witch .. shows no mercy on her own kids... waah !!!

KKB is so better these days compared to YHM.. kaise din aa gaye..

Aadi might encounter medical issues... puttar was saving something na.. every yr he used to sign for some medical stuff .. don't remember for what πŸ˜† that might save Aadi puttar... Ishra relations will hit a road block...

btw... apun felt like .. badboo was trying to take over RKB's place in Bhallas.. tht would be a better track than what they r trying to show .. pretty eeks.
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

yes

Su square will be there to save Ish again πŸ₯³
btw... apun felt like .. badboo was trying to take over RKB's place in Bhallas.. tht would be a better track than what they r trying to show .. pretty eeks.

Agree with you 
asmita
who can be FURNITURE  wait SP  (Show Piece) other than our SUPER Zero πŸ€£

AS PREDICTED

Jagat Mata Super woman ishitMAA is saving ruhi and adi according to spoiler pics πŸ˜Ž
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

asmita
who can be FURNITURE  wait SP  (Show Piece) other than our SUPER Zero πŸ€£

AS PREDICTED

Jagat Mata Super woman ishitMAA is saving ruhi and adi according to spoiler pics πŸ˜Ž

Haan...πŸ˜†...I later Realized ...That You might be calling Raman The FURNITURE .
Sahi Kaha woh toh woh ban gaya hain...

You know I miss Karan the Actor , The Last Scene where he showed his Fab Acting was the Night where Raman forces himself on Ishita ...in both scenes with Ishita and then in Parking lot with IshMani...Thou He has been throwing his acting brilliance here and there...bt its been really really a while I have went Whaoo...What Acting!! ...for Karan....

SuparMAA...ko aana hi tha...baccho ko bachane...how ellse CV's will show Shagun is bad and Ishita is Good...πŸ‘.
waise I feel its Promo...bt serial mein bhi wahi hoga...πŸ˜†

Raman Please...don't come...You are not needed here...Keep expanding your business in US ..aur ho sake toh wahi reh jaoo...

Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
Priya 
If you read this than I don't care about this show and new upcoming promo also prove that yhm is not worth of my time 
But please one request send to creative team you have already spoil yhm but please nb ko baksh do 
That's only reality show i watch all season because it's less dramatic 
Don't know what u guys upto 

Btw thanks for info 

But i am waiting for good news 

Raman died in show physically as a character he is already killed

Ishita and we fans will be save from torture 
You can continue with ishru torture love story

If you want to continue than 
Ishita raman separation for forever 
New girl for raman 
Edited by ...EhSaas... - 8 years ago
Jaya..one question , Its not realted to YHm..
bt is NB any good..?? 

I Love Himanshoo-Amruta pair...want to watch NB for them bt the 1st Episode ridiculous Drama was enough to turn me off...
So I catch up thier performances Online...

Is the same Drama still on?? and hows Karan in it ?? ya abhi bhi aaha time gayab hi rehta hain...:P

Nb is good and karan is also good 
First episode was okayish 
Actually problem is that last year judges and host were so impactful this year that punch is missing 
I actually don't feel like that I m watching same nb 
May be reason is that I came to know this show cv or editors are sake mr. Sandeep sickand that put me off because I know his creativity 
But yup real spark of nb is missing in this drama
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

asmita
who can be FURNITURE wait SP (Show Piece) other than our SUPER Zero🀣

AS PREDICTED

Jagat Mata Super woman ishitMAA is saving ruhi and adi according to spoiler pics😎

humari soch kitni milti julti hai jihttps://instagram.com/p/2gVFXVxxLQ/