potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Many are upset with the episode ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...JUST TO CHILL U ALL... came with an idea...while watching NH 10 ,i cant stop myself from imagining ASHLOK in the movie ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Atleats CVS can use this PLOT for a days episode...JUST ONE DAY ...GOON CHASING ASHLOK IN JUNGLE...AREE WAH!! How good it would be ...THRILLING ,NAIL BITING EXPERIENCE FOR US ALL
I ALSO KNOW IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN๐Ÿ˜•...JUST GO WILD IN IMAGINING ...ITS FREE ..PLUS NO ONE CAN INTERUPT us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

ASHLOK IN JUNGLE ...GOONS RUNNING FOR THEM

BTW THE MOVIE NH 10 was too good ..ANUSHKA was DAMN GOOD...DESERVES AN AWARDโญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We can imagine whatever we want deepa!
Cvs are there to pour cold water on us !

Nice post 
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
Goody Goody Idea DEEPS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but the one who must listen to fans plea (CV's) are (UN)Fortunately .. DEAD๐Ÿ˜ก

they must be sentenced for life time in a rotten prison ๐Ÿ˜ก playing dirty tricks on Poor Aashlokians ๐Ÿ˜ญ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

We can imagine whatever we want deepa!

Cvs are there to pour cold water on us !

Nice post

there are gazillion ways to take a story in the right path .. With limited time .. But cvs simply deny ... Anyways ... Glad they are repeating pit scene
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

Goody Goody Idea DEEPS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but the one who must listen to fans plea (CV's) are (UN)Fortunately .. DEAD๐Ÿ˜ก

they must be sentenced for life time in a rotten prison๐Ÿ˜กplaying dirty tricks on Poor Aashlokians๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanks sahri ๐Ÿ˜ณ no point in ranting for something which ain't gonna happen ... They are counting the days for ebp and yet the choose to write scripts for joresid instead of ashlok ๐Ÿ˜• hope the lead LANd on a good project after ebp ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† Deepa CV's torture make us all good imaginer ๐Ÿ˜‰. All our forum writer writing great stories rather than tis crap they r sawing in name of twist ๐Ÿ˜ก agar kudh ke paas dimag nahi toh dushre se hi idea le lo ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›.
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† Deepa CV's torture make us all good imaginer ๐Ÿ˜‰. All our forum writer writing great stories rather than tis crap they r sawing in name of twist ๐Ÿ˜ก agar kudh ke paas dimag nahi toh dushre se hi idea le lo ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›.

they simply don't listen jhummy ๐Ÿ˜ก agree .. Torture leads us to get creative ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one..Deeps...

There is no dearth of ideas in the forum...and it is too late now... we can always imagine na...no one can take that away from us...

@Divs..even if they pour cold water..can dream before they do that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK more than that.. 

i would imagine.. 
uyire song from Dilse / Bombay movie.. 

where manisha K runs and comes in the stairs of the dam in the wind and rain, leaving her burkha in teh air and comes and hugs with tears arvind swamy..

i wud love that..

any running scene..  i will vote only this.. 

๐Ÿ˜†
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Nice one..Deeps...

There is no dearth of ideas in the forum...and it is too late now... we can always imagine na...no one can take that away from us...

@Divs..even if they pour cold water..can dream before they do that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†

thanks Nimms๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i also imagined ashlok in OK KANMANI๐Ÿคฃ...what a movie!! would have been so apt for SHRAVI๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ