The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Teogapi

and in the precap they should have kept someone like sukku or bunty to keep an eye in the mandir box na ?? vo bhi nahi
and they checked the footage when sulee visited the warehouse na?? did the check during kabir bday?? why didnt they check sulee warehouse day footage in the other warehouse too??Confused

bolo na pls pls. i vote for mfd.LOL

Yes...but expecting KNAUC to take care of such minute details is expecting too muchLOL. They should have taken an account of the footage of one week. I mean someone who read even a children's crime book should know that, even if common sense isn't there. They just checked the footage for one day and also for very specific hours.

I also pick mfd...there's just something about his voiceEmbarrassedLOL.

But if Sumit doesn't use the pic to get Dolly on his side, what will he do with it if he goes to prison eventually?

hpurs nahi minutes. why couldnt they rewind the bit and see sumit entering. they should have seen the sulee day too coz then they could have seen leela and her chamkili saree.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Which one hour was missing? Confused
Sumit switched the jewels in the night right? If that's the hour they are searching...how come Kabir is there in the WH at 11.30? Wasn't he at the birthday? 

Shouldn't they have seen Saurav also then? 

Smartphones are used only by the villains. 

I think Dolly would realise that Sumit has taken off the jewels and hence would side him to know the real place. When NAUC tell about the black bag, that can strike Ramesh- though I don't know how that would be of use. 

Wouldn't Rukma say she saw Sumit in the mandir? 
sulee hour was missing i think coz kabir was in the same tshirt. i dont know why they were seeing the footage of another day in mr baja's camera footage. so many bloopers during that scene.LOL

So in the WH, they see the footage where Sumit makes the first switch of FJ? And from Mr. Bajaj's they see the birthday night footage? 

And also...when they pause the video...should the timer also pause? ROFL 
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

what is mfd?ConfusedEmbarrassed
mutual fund doctor. the one who treated dj. the way he used to speak was like mutual fund adv LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehrana

and in the precap they should have kept someone like sukku or bunty to keep an eye in the mandir box na ?? vo bhi nahi
and they checked the footage when sulee visited the warehouse na?? did the check during kabir bday?? why didnt they check sulee warehouse day footage in the other warehouse too??Confused

bolo na pls pls. i vote for mfd.LOL

Yes...but expecting KNAUC to take care of such minute details is expecting too muchLOL. They should have taken an account of the footage of one week. I mean someone who read even a children's crime book should know that, even if common sense isn't there. They just checked the footage for one day and also for very specific hours.

I also pick mfd...there's just something about his voiceEmbarrassedLOL.

But if Sumit doesn't use the pic to get Dolly on his side, what will he do with it if he goes to prison eventually?

hpurs nahi minutes. why couldnt they rewind the bit and see sumit entering. they should have seen the sulee day too coz then they could have seen leela and her chamkili saree.LOL

Exactly. They should have checked more footages to see when and all Sumit entered the WH. 

facepalm

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Sumit switched the jewels in the night right? If that's the hour they are searching...how come Kabir is there in the WH at 11.30? Wasn't he at the birthday? 

I think Dolly would realise that Sumit has taken off the jewels and hence would side him to know the real place. When NAUC tell about the black bag, that can strike Ramesh- though I don't know how that would be of use. 

I assumed that the missing hour was from Sumit's bday. But if the footage is from bday Kabir cannot be there are 11.30. Did you notice the time when Kabir was in the footage, I didn't pay much attention.

Yes, Saurav stuck there should be in the footage because only an hour's footage is missing not the entire night's. I don't get it!

Hmmm...I guess Dolly will side with Sumit to know where he kept the bag. Oh, yup, Ramesh will probably remember about it after Nisha starts screaming and shouting black bag this and black bag that...

I guess Rukma would go to Ramy and tell him that or maybe the cousins.

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

So they wake up Dolly from sleep and then search? Sumit wouldn't know? Does Dolly suspect Sumit then or trusts Kabir? Shouldn't someone stand guard while seniors are brought in?
involving dolly was a bit blah. already she is in problem involving her will aggravate her problem even more.

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

sulee hour was missing i think coz kabir was in the same tshirt. i dont know why they were seeing the footage of another day in mr baja's camera footage. so many bloopers during that scene.LOL

So in the WH, they see the footage where Sumit makes the first switch of FJ? And from Mr. Bajaj's they see the birthday night footage? 

And also...when they pause the video...should the timer also pause? ROFL 
i am actually confused. kabir was wearing the tshirt onhis bday na?? sulee mein what did he wear??LOL

Shwets1502

Go to top