Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

But i dont get how not even one of the Family thinks its odd that Nisha asks Dolly for the proof...and Dolly was so tensed...dont they have brains seriously ...why wud Nisha even say that just to make a fool out of herself

So far RL only cleared such situations others always believed what they saw and gave judgment only RL went to depth of a problem.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

But i dont get how not even one of the Family thinks its odd that Nisha asks Dolly for the proof...and Dolly was so tensed...dont they have brains seriously ...why wud Nisha even say that just to make a fool out of herself

Honestly now I want feel bad for any members of gf for not knowing cm truth or whatever except RL..they'd reserve not to b told -_- CVS have made them tooo dumb..even after nishas accident If dadaji is going to blame kabir I lll b hell angry..khud apni poti pe ratti bhar b bharosa nhi..come on. Too much this is.
N dolly-_- u r weak . so what if he shows d PIC? What ll he prove? Nothing..dolly is just sleeping.
Why r they turning this serial into a no brained? M so annoyed
Honestly speaking I have sewn NO ONE trusting nisha completely except ramesh lakshmi sukku(I guess) n kabir n understood her selfless behaviour.. She's ready to do anything for her lived ones yaar..in this whole process I only feel bad for ramy nisha n kabir :'( lakshmi too.. Bechari doesnt know anything