Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 9/5 (Page 3)

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I liked the word KNAUC. perfect. the last hug proved it. so youngsters r all
for dosa. but i just didnt like saurav roaming around & gazing at dolly. it looked
kind of cheap although we know his intention is not. by the way nishas hugs r
quite fast. i mean the way she hugged sauravLOL. dolly also searching for bag in
precap means that she id definitely on kabirs side. so maybe she acts being on
sumits side to get truth out. hope so.Confused. but KNAUC talking loudly in front of gaurd was foolish.
i mean they cant discuss their plan in front of him or anyone. who knows whom all
sumit would have bribed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeogapiShwets1502

maniwood IF-Rockerz
maniwood
maniwood

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I think guard will tell everything to sumit as he was listening all convo of cousins and he will remove the bag    last scene of saurav and cousins was very good 

TeogapiShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maniwood

I think guard will tell everything to sumit as he was listening all convo of cousins and he will remove the bag    last scene of saurav and cousins was very good 
gaurd ki zaroorat hi nahi hai. sumit will overhear himself. overhearing expert. he is the marril(pokemon) of nauc.LOL

Edited by Teogapi - 09 May 2015 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
The first scene was fabulous! Awww dadaji Cry. It is exactly because of such moments, no matter what dadaji does, he still is a lovable character. Ramesh and dadaji scene was so good. I just wanted to give them both a tight hug Hug. Wonder where dadi isErmm.

It was so late at night, everyone was off to bed...and Saurav was roaming around. WTH? He does not want to hurt Dolly or be the reason for people pointing fingers at her, but he doesn't have the common sense to not come near her room after what has happened? I am just so angry with this guy! Sorry, but that was no excusable!

So, if KNAUC checked Mr. Bajaj's CCTV camera footage of a few hours before apart from the missing one hour, couldn't they have seen a clip of Sumit entering the warehouse? I mean if he got out, he must have gotten in? Why did they not check for that footage? Also, I hope they will figure out that they need to check footage of few days earlier...then they will see SuLee together.

KNAUC's discussion regarding the proofs and catching Sumit's in the act was like watching CIDROFL. Repetitive dialogues, gol gol ghum ke ek hi baat...But I liked Sukku a lot today. Very efficient he is.

The last scene with everyone hugging it out with Saurav was nice. Really cute! Kabir's dialogues didn't make any sense to me though. Aman-Umesh are a different case and Saurav's love is a different issue. Anyway, his better half (the one with the brainLOL) explained it in a better way what Kabir couldn't convey to me...that they shouldn't be judgmental. Like that! And the little Kabir-Sukku bit was awww...Embarrassed. I love these two.

So...as per the precap Dolly is also helping them. So I think Sumit will use the pic to blackmail Dolly or force her to side with him. Maybe she will be the one who will move the jewelery from mandir or let Sumit know they found it. After all with how fragile her dad is, and her parents' superficial attitude...Dolly will try her best to keep the pic from coming out.

I missed Viraj! There, I said it!Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210TeogapiShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

The first scene was fabulous! Awww dadaji Cry. It is exactly because of such moments, no matter what dadaji does, he still is a lovable character. Ramesh and dadaji scene was so good. I just wanted to give them both a tight hug Hug. Wonder where dadi isErmm.

It was so late at night, everyone was off to bed...and Saurav was roaming around. WTH? He does not want to hurt Dolly or be the reason for people pointing fingers at her, but he doesn't have the common sense to not come near her room after what has happened? I am just so angry with this guy! Sorry, but that was no excusable!

So, if KNAUC checked Mr. Bajaj's CCTV camera footage of a few hours before apart from the missing one hour, couldn't they have seen a clip of Sumit entering the warehouse? I mean if he got out, he must have gotten in? Why did they not check for that footage? Also, I hope they will figure out that they need to check footage of few days earlier...then they will see SuLee together.

KNAUC's discussion regarding the proofs and catching Sumit's in the act was like watching CIDROFL. Repetitive dialogues, gol gol ghum ke ek hi baat...But I liked Sukku a lot today. Very efficient he is.

The last scene with everyone hugging it out with Saurav was nice. Really cute! Kabir's dialogues didn't make any sense to me though. Aman-Umesh are a different case and Saurav's love is a different issue. Anyway, his better half (the one with the brainLOL) explained it in a better way what Kabir couldn't convey to me...that they shouldn't be judgmental. Like that! And the little Kabir-Sukku bit was awww...Embarrassed. I love these two.

So...as per the precap Dolly is also helping them. So I think Sumit will use the pic to blackmail Dolly or force her to side with him. Maybe she will be the one who will move the jewelery from mandir or let Sumit know they found it. After all with how fragile her dad is, and her parents' superficial attitude...Dolly will try her best to keep the pic from coming out.

I missed Viraj! There, I said it!Blushing

i was also lik aey aane ka time check karo na then they could have seen sumit's face in the footage with the bag.
i too thought dolly will move the bag but then i thought dolly will not do that yaar. she willnever give dhoka to her cousins. but i am confused. nisha was crying and kabir was supporting her in umt na?? 

viraj ya mfd???LOL

Edited by Teogapi - 09 May 2015 at 9:49am

facepalmShwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

i was also lik aey aane ka time check karo na then they could have seen sumit's face in the footage with the bag.
i too thought dolly will move the bag but then i thought dolly will not do that yaar. she willnever give dhoka to her cousins. but i am confused. nisha was crying and kabir was supporting her in umt na?? 

viraj ya mfd???LOL

Yeah, why didn't they check the entry time? Akkal ke dushman!

I didn't watch the segment. Hmmm, yeah, then maybe from somewhere else Sumit will find out about cousin's finding the bag and will change its location. I have complete trust in Saurav to go to Sumit and be like "You will get caught, because we know all about what you are up to". He will think he's being very subtle and cryptic, but he isn't.

@bold...tum meri dost ho ya dushman?LOL

TeogapiShwets1502

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
can any1 tell me what happened after the 2nd ad? i missed it.

TeogapiShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Teogapi

viraj ya mfd???LOL

Yeah, why didn't they check the entry time? Akkal ke dushman!

I didn't watch the segment. Hmmm, yeah, then maybe from somewhere else Sumit will find out about cousin's finding the bag and will change its location. I have complete trust in Saurav to go to Sumit and be like "You will get caught, because we know all about what you are up to". He will think he's being very subtle and cryptic, but he isn't.

@bold...tum meri dost ho ya dushman?LOL
and in the precap they should have kept someone like sukku or bunty to keep an eye in the mandir box na ?? vo bhi nahi
and they checked the footage when sulee visited the warehouse na?? did the check during kabir bday?? why didnt they check sulee warehouse day footage in the other warehouse too??Confused

bolo na pls pls. i vote for mfd.LOL

Edited by Teogapi - 09 May 2015 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210Shwets1502

Go to top