Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

I knowww...same here ...me too watch only nauc..feelings r mutual  .as it is cable not there at home for some days n now I won't even bother watching online
Shweta MOTD is there na..it saves me ;)
Naucs characters,actors made me fall in love with the show initially n for a brief time I left seeing ..den it was kabir who compelled me to watch again :p lol n then again I fell in love with d show

I watched kY2 for a while actually but then too much of romance n mushiness irritated me..I want other characters to b focused on too..that show was abt friends n I was really excited to see the rappo b/w the two best friends but then it became only abt the boy n girl
Nauc focuses on everything/character properly :)

I knw yaar...though i give gaaliyan sometimes NAUC is the best show on TV for me...its actually the first show i catch like this...i was nevr much of a TV girl the only show i watched previously was Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kaha frm colors...the show had a grt and unique story line and the male lead Kunal Karan Kapoor was awesome actor...but i caught only the initial episodes...what can i say social media amuses me more than TV , i nevr had patience with TV...NAUC is probably the only thing i watched this long
-Ila- thumbnail
FJ is becoming wedding part 2 with its unnecessary lenght
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just hope that they won't show Nisha having Particial amnesia or something and forgets Kabir. I just hope it won't  happen. So FJ will be a mystery. 
How will Rmaehs act on Nisha's fall?
 There will be a lot of drama. 
Hope Viraj gets to know the truth of Sumit soon and unite husband and wife.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Either Ramesh would hate Kabir now...Or would understand Kabir loves Nisha now. Nisha did say Ramesh that Kabir cannot hurt anyone..and Kabir said he would do anything for Nisha...So even if Kabir is blamed, high time Ramesh supports Kabir now. I want Raka
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Either Ramesh would hate Kabir now...Or would understand Kabir loves Nisha now. Nisha did say Ramesh that Kabir cannot hurt anyone..and Kabir said he would do anything for Nisha...So even if Kabir is blamed, high time Ramesh supports Kabir now. I want Raka

for Raka we need some action from Ra...he is in sad mode...i want him back in action...and frm the segments i am scared my dream wud remain a dream
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

for Raka we need some action from Ra...he is in sad mode...i want him back in action...and frm the segments i am scared my dream wud remain a dream

He is definitely not in action in the mandir scene for sure...instead he is almost very emotional there too. Probably he is going to stop himself from talking to Nisha at all, and then become very sad when she gets hospitalised. So writers have cleverly put Ramesh out of action now..😡 I hate that. He is the only sensible guy we have.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

saw a post...

really i hope to god that Kabir is proved innocent...cant take the drama if FJ is not over and Nisha is in hospital

Nisha is in Hospital? I assume that Sumit is not caught and did something horrible?Oh God! The guy has lost it.So much hype was building up about FJ/CM all went down the drain with such a bland response.SIGH!
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

He is definitely not in action in the mandir scene for sure...instead he is almost very emotional there too. Probably he is going to stop himself from talking to Nisha at all, and then become very sad when she gets hospitalised. So writers have cleverly put Ramesh out of action now..😡 I hate that. He is the only sensible guy we have.

He is the only sensible guy alright...the idiotic plans of KNAUC proves that...but i think we r only going to get KNAUC in action...only hope is sumit BP before nisha's fall but that seems unlikely frm rumors...but if its aftr sumit BP we r bound to get some awesome RaKa scenes i am sure
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

Nisha is in Hospital? I assume that Sumit is not caught and did something horrible?Oh God! The guy has lost it.So much hype was building up about FJ/CM all went down the drain with such a bland response.SIGH!

Dude Nisha fell down frm a building fighting Sumit...Kabir was unable to save her and Viraj comes there too...Kabir is in aashiqui mode it seems...today's segment
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Laboni Nisha and Sumit fight in a building and Nisha falls from the building... Viraj and Kabir take her to hospital. 

@Lakshmi I hope we do get some action at GH also. I can't take KNAUC alone. The story has to have the balance. And postponing Sumit's BP is stupid. How come GF doesn't believe KNAUC. They have to trust their children. Why would they simply frame Sumit? Hope Ramy at least remembers the bang. Writers have cleverly given a major jhatka to silence Ramy...else has Ramy ever been silent when Nisha is being questioned or is sad? 

RaKa and RN is going to take a long time to get together. Also...FJ is stretching and negativity persists.