Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

I'm so bored now... I have lost all hopes for raka now :'(
N knowing future tracks nothing excited me anymore..CVS have to atop fj track please.. I ll die otherwise..Lt n cm was such a good idea for problems...but fj just messed it up for me n m losing interest

deeksha trust me watch the last part ...just saw it ,,,...its worth it
Originally posted by Teogapi

i was disappointed when dolly kept quiet even after bedhakal. i would not be surprised if she keeps quiet after sumit pushes nisha too. i have lost faith in her now.

She just said she wouldn't side Sumit if he is wrong...How can Saurav seeing her- that pic can be a reason for blackmail? She isn't wrong at all...😡 It's all Viren's fault here. Hope he regrets big time at least now.
Originally posted by caller123

I agree with this.😆
Then there's no fight over that issue.😆
second that ...no fight at all ðŸ˜†

if she gets back to her pre la days what will be her reaction to her marriage??? wont she be confused?? actually that will be interesting as RL will know why nisha is reacting like that but nisha will not know that RL know about pilani. it would be interesting to see how RL handle her . i would love if rL themselves take nisha to counselling session and help her overcome pilani again. panic attacks and nightmares can be back too ðŸ˜†

All I can say is KUCH BHI... CVs are hell bent in showing just KNV...RL toh...I don't see them in this track at all...😕 It would be interesting of course...but I don't think CVs would ever involve RL back strongly in Nisha's life.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramesh did try to talk with Dadaji though, but Dadaji cut him off. He is too shocked to handle the situation. He doesn't know to believe Nisha or not I feel. Even in today's episode when Dolly said, when trusts breaks, you feel a lot of fear. I guess Ramesh is feeling the same now. He doesn't know KN equation. What if he thinks Nisha is putting her life in jeopardy for Kabir, not knowing anything about him? 

Vimla...I did feel she felt Dolly was lying, because Nisha would never be so sure? Let's see if she questions Dolly. But Dolly has to answer cousins now. What will she tell them? I pray she tells Ramy...that would give him the boost. Lakshmi has to come back, for our Ramy to come back.
i think ramy was so hurt that he wasnot able to understand what was happening. he is still in cm shock and then this bedhakal thing. when ramy was watchingnisha pleading dolly i thought ki he was thinking about her being alone. he always feared that nisha will be left alone and now when even her cousins left her he seemed shocked.

dolly today proved that she is viren ki beti ðŸ˜¡

i just hope sukku discusses about the video to ramy and he remembers the black bag.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

She just said she wouldn't side Sumit if he is wrong...How can Saurav seeing her- that pic can be a reason for blackmail? She isn't wrong at all...😡 It's all Viren's fault here. Hope he regrets big time at least now.

after all the strong woman act she gave Sumit, i cant believe she is doing this...

you guys know what...i dont want dolly to do anything abt FJ, KN can do it themselves...they dont need anyone's help

i think ramy was so hurt that he wasnot able to understand what was happening. he is still in cm shock and then this bedhakal thing. when ramy was watchingnisha pleading dolly i thought ki he was thinking about her being alone. he always feared that nisha will be left alone and now when even her cousins left her he seemed shocked.

i just hope sukku discusses about the video to ramy and he remembers the black bag.

Exactly. His fears came true. When she needed her cousin the most, no body was with her. Also...again..What could he have said? It would have made no difference as he would have been silenced. I thought he didn't have the himmat to even talk with Nisha. I loved the way Nisha looked at Ramy with guilt. I was at least happy that Ramy still hasn't lost complete trust in her. 

Yep..and now Viren going to blast Ramy would be great to make him feel more guilty later. 

Yes. Cousins have to talk with Ramy and tell what they had found and about the black bag. 
Originally posted by lgr007

after all the strong woman act she gave Sumit, i cant believe she is doing this...

you guys know what...i dont want dolly to do anything abt FJ, KN can do it themselves...they dont need anyone's help

I don't think there is a deadline now. Dadaji didn't mention that. 

Yes. Dolly should be kept aside now. I don't want her involved anymore, unless she turns a spy and gives information to KN- double crosses Sumit.

I too think that Ramy is too upset to support Nisha now.
I agree Dolly proved that she is Viren ki beti.😡
After Nisha gets injured everything would be difficult for Kabir. If Ramy understands Kwhat really happened then it's good other wise he'll blame Kabir and others too except cousins and Kabir feel alone.
But i dont get how not even one of the Family thinks its odd that Nisha asks Dolly for the proof...and Dolly was so tensed...dont they have brains seriously ...why wud Nisha even say that just to make a fool out of herself