Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 27

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If nisha ll gain consciousness after accident ..the. Won't she reveal that sumit dhakkans maarod her? Then evry1 will obviously believe her..so I don't think shes gonna gain consciousness for some days n then kabir is gonna b jailed by dadaji n gf due to sumit /virajtwusting story o something..
There's gonna b a whole lot of drama.. Pheww

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeksha Why would Dolly wait till Nisha gains consciousness? IF Kabir saw Sumit...or knew Nisha was following Sumit...He would definitely tell that..and Dolly can't keep silent even after that.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Ramy's reaction was good, and worth watching. He wants to support but isn't sure. He wants to believe Nisha, but probably not Kabir. I don't know. He hated seeing Nisha pleading with everyone. I really hope he does go and talk with Nisha the next day. 

Dadaji blamed Kabir outrightly..and said if Kabir is proved guilty, he would severe ties with both. I just completely don't understand the logic here. Why Nisha? Ramy was completely shocked there. 

Ramesh remembering the bang can prove, Sumit indeed had that bag with him and hence Kabir is innocent. Someone BANG Ramesh's head. 

So it was Aman and not Lakshmi with the white and pink night suit...😆 

Cousins can at least tell Ramy about CCTV footage. 

aman seemed to believe sumit and co na??? 
sometimes i feel dadaji was right about nisha. he after the terrace incident said that doorsoren ke zindagi jeete jeete tum ek din apne aapko akeli paogi. sab aage bad jayenge par tum akeli khadi reh jaogi.

i did not expect this from dolly atleast yaar. even if sumit blackmailed her she can tell the same to gf na?? and photo mein she was sleeping so no problem for her. to save her name she is tarnishing nisha's reputation. she did the same in terrace one too. i wonder if vimla knows something. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Deeksha Why would Dolly wait till Nisha gains consciousness? IF Kabir saw Sumit...or knew Nisha was following Sumit...He would definitely tell that..and Dolly can't keep silent even after that.

Ya but I'm just guessing coz 24hrs will b over by then na..n gf seems to b missing logic in everything..m sooo damn irritated ..I wanna slap everyone -_-
Dolly ka pata nhi yaar.. But nisha accident definitely is to delay truth warna why they ll do it out a d blue
N nisha is hurt in d neck area ..actually a part of brain..which is d memory area is there if m not wrong :p oh god I just hope CVS don't show memory loss like rema predicted lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Shayad we would go to coma for sure...😆😆 I am sure there would be lot of drama with blame games and high cries... Viraj and Kabir fighting in hospital toh pakka would be there with Ramy referring like he did today..😆

I think this is only for Kabir to realize and maybe increase the animosity between KV. Who would blame Kabir apart from Viraj? Rupan and SuLee don't count ðŸ˜† But RL? Do you think we may get RaKa with this accident? 
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

Ya but I'm just guessing coz 24hrs will b over by then na..n gf seems to b missing logic in everything..m sooo damn irritated ..I wanna slap everyone -_-
Dolly ka pata nhi yaar.. But nisha accident definitely is to delay truth warna why they ll do it out a d blue
N nisha is hurt in d neck area ..actually a part of brain..which is d memory area is there if m not wrong :p oh god I just hope CVS don't show memory loss like rema predicted lol

if there is indeed a memory loss then i want pre-LA nisha ie nishu bro back.😆
actully memory loss will complicate things. like ifnisha remember her pre LA days then she will still be under the impression that no one knows about pilani and RL's take on that will be interesting. if we get dd nisha then viraj can take advantage according to gf. bahut locha hai. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am pitying dolly now not for her condition...but for her incapability to stand up for right like Nisha...terrace scene just flashed infront of me when i saw the last part of epi
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Either Ramesh would hate Kabir now...Or would understand Kabir loves Nisha now. Nisha did say Ramesh that Kabir cannot hurt anyone..and Kabir said he would do anything for Nisha...So even if Kabir is blamed, high time Ramesh supports Kabir now. I want Raka

I too want Raka  now. It's high time.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

aman seemed to believe sumit and co na??? 

sometimes i feel dadaji was right about nisha. he after the terrace incident said that doorsoren ke zindagi jeete jeete tum ek din apne aapko akeli paogi. sab aage bad jayenge par tum akeli khadi reh jaogi.

i did not expect this from dolly atleast yaar. even if sumit blackmailed her she can tell the same to gf na?? and photo mein she was sleeping so no problem for her. to save her name she is tarnishing nisha's reputation. she did the same in terrace one too. i wonder if vimla knows something. 

I wished Ramesh was more strong...and said his daughter wouldn't lie...Khair! He had just got to know about CM where she said a HUGE lie..so...

Aman does seem against KNAUC. 

Nisha has always been like that, adn that's what Ramesh feared also na? After the terrace incident? He said at the end, no body would be there with her. Dolly has again left her at the time she needed her the most. Dolly should have been strong, but she did this for V2 now, because of their pressure. I seriously wish, she talks with Ramy at least and tells him the truth, like Vimla did last time. 
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

I think this is only for Kabir to realize and maybe increase the animosity between KV. Who would blame Kabir apart from Viraj? Rupan and SuLee don't count ðŸ˜† But RL? Do you think we may get RaKa with this accident? 

but even viraj saw na how kabir tried to help. but viraj can palti maaro and say kabir pushed nisha. push se mujhe PUSH ki yaad aagayi which vv gave to ramy.😆
where is cousins paltan yaar. confused.😕