-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
k change of plans ...gonna see last part of epi...wanna see Ramy's reaction
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

clichd? they stole my ideaπŸ˜†...but its going to be a lot more drama...seems like sumit BP did not happen ...Kabir may get framed for evrything including Nisha's accident

Arey Sumit's BP cannot happen this soon. Who will bring in the drama then during LT? Only OMM is not enough and that too if and when she returns from the prison. πŸ˜†

Did Nisha got seriously injured or its something minor?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

clichd? they stole my ideaπŸ˜†...but its going to be a lot more drama...seems like sumit BP did not happen ...Kabir may get framed for evrything including Nisha's accident

ln todays epi kabir said ki nisha tu mere saath hai na sab kuch set ho jayega. cvs vo nahi chahte so they want kn to separate hence the accident πŸ˜†
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Poor kabir.  :( now all this isn't his fault..I could have sehan him blamed for cm but not this yar :/ now only raka bond can save him..which seems unlikely :/ ramy will b in doting father mode after nisha accident ..he ll not Di anything I think..n kabir too will b affected but I guess will b in aggression to expose or punish sumit for doing this to her
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

Arey Sumit's BP cannot happen this soon. Who will bring in the drama then during LT? Only OMM is not enough and that too if and when she returns from the prison. πŸ˜†

She is unconscious, fell from a tall building...blood behind her neck
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

she fell from a undercontruction building. shayad 5th floor?? she fell on the cement ka dher. so pata nahi injury kitni hai. vaise bhi she is a anuc character. kitni bhi kyun na kagi ho she will be out of the hospital within 1 day. viraj ka magic cream hai na??🀣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Ramy's reaction was good, and worth watching. He wants to support but isn't sure. He wants to believe Nisha, but probably not Kabir. I don't know. He hated seeing Nisha pleading with everyone. I really hope he does go and talk with Nisha the next day. 
Dadaji blamed Kabir outrightly..and said if Kabir is proved guilty, he would severe ties with both. I just completely don't understand the logic here. Why Nisha? Ramy was completely shocked there. 

Ramesh remembering the bang can prove, Sumit indeed had that bag with him and hence Kabir is innocent. Someone BANG Ramesh's head. 

So it was Aman and not Lakshmi with the white and pink night suit...πŸ˜† 

Cousins can at least tell Ramy about CCTV footage. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Under construction building?  Just don't go in coma or something, only to delay the BP.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
So Nisha would go to critical condition and probably medical miracle will save her. Kabir would be blamed for that too? But why? To make Sumit escape? But then Dolly can BP him in front of family na, if Nisha reaches such condition? 
So Saurav wala photo would be behind the blackmail? Sha...Dolly fell for it..😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Under construction building?  Just don't go in coma or something, only to delay the BP.

Shayad we would go to coma for sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am sure there would be lot of drama with blame games and high cries... Viraj and Kabir fighting in hospital toh pakka would be there with Ramy referring like he did today..πŸ˜†