Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

thats where this is going deeksha...after the accident i wont be surprised if this happens

Lol yeah :p but till now my sapna is KN want to b together but gf wanting to separate them..but don't want it to b completely emo.. It should b something ramy plans along with gf to make them know how much they mean to each other :p maza ayga he he.

This too much drama is giving me headache right now :/ fj is soo irritating we even know what's gonna happen in next 3 episode..nisha mandir scene .then bedhakal threat den K going to v 's house in disguise . 
Then will come nisha falling n still fj not revealed -_-
deek_210 thumbnail

oh yaar me too...i wanted Nisha to fall for Sheks yaar but then he turned villain...he was a very good villain...the expressions  were so cool

Omg..ditto..ikr? I liked him a Lott ..even when I saw him as villain (only 2-3 epi though I saw) 
I wanted him to b lead :p
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol yeah :p but till now my sapna is KN want to b together but gf wanting to separate them..but don't want it to b completely emo.. It should b something ramy plans along with gf to make them know how much they mean to each other :p maza ayga he he.

This too much drama is giving me headache right now :/ fj is soo irritating we even know what's gonna happen in next 3 episode..nisha mandir scene .then bedhakal threat den K going to v 's house in disguise . 
Then will come nisha falling n still fj not revealed -_-

though i am a sucker for angst...i want maza for LS ramy and cousins cud plan abt the whole thing...

i agree yaar...i am bored to such extent that i am thinking of skipping the next 4 epis...but then again thats the only thing i watch on tv, NAUC is special for me...but i want Nisha fall after Sumit BP
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Omg..ditto..ikr? I liked him a Lott ..even when I saw him as villain (only 2-3 epi though I saw) 
I wanted him to b lead :p

Yeah...they shud have made a twist and make Sheks repent and come back as a good guy...that wud have been awesome...but now we have Kabira...but the idea of sheks coming back makes me jump
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So Sumit escapes? Wah! Wouldn't that prove he is the culprit? 😕 This drama is going to much now. They gave weeks of built up...broke the truth in 5 min..and now weeks of solving it? When it's actually of no importance. I don't understand why CM had to be revealed to Ramy or the family? So that they don't side Nisha? Ridiculous actually. And none of the plans seem to be clever. Sumit is a powerless villain who seems to be getting away so easily. Big let down. Not interested with this track now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amit has left the show...so even if Shekhs come back, we might have a different actor which I don't want actually. With different actor, character seems to change..😆
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Amit has left the show...so even if Shekhs come back, we might have a different actor which I don't want actually. With different actor, character seems to change..😆

i also dont want anyone else as sheks...that guy was awesome
-Ila- thumbnail
according to the round up spoiler thing, FJ is not revealed ...so drama at its highest
deek_210 thumbnail

though i am a sucker for angst...i want maza for LS ramy and cousins cud plan abt the whole thing...

i agree yaar...i am bored to such extent that i am thinking of skipping the next 4 epis...but then again thats the only thing i watch on tv, NAUC is special for me...but i want Nisha fall after Sumit BP

I knowww...same here ...me too watch only nauc..feelings r mutual  .as it is cable not there at home for some days n now I won't even bother watching online
Shweta MOTD is there na..it saves me ;)
Naucs characters,actors made me fall in love with the show initially n for a brief time I left seeing ..den it was kabir who compelled me to watch again :p lol n then again I fell in love with d show

I watched kY2 for a while actually but then too much of romance n mushiness irritated me..I want other characters to b focused on too..that show was abt friends n I was really excited to see the rappo b/w the two best friends but then it became only abt the boy n girl
Nauc focuses on everything/character properly :)
deek_210 thumbnail
Aneri's fc on insta posted pics of today's epi..so its gonna b only mandir scene...there is no dadaji or ramy in pics ..so bedakhal threat ll b tomorrow I guess :/ 
Omg its gonna b stretched