Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 19

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
GF cant force Kabir...Nisha wud make him leave even if he succumbs to GF, she wont like it...and if Kabir doesnt realize his love Nisha can make him leave easily enough
But LT was a really good idea...they cud have used that but they did the accident,...but i am still hoping on Kabir finding some clue in PH ...they cant show him there for nothing

GF is in inactive mode...till when though? 
another thought maybe sumit was trying to badnam dolly and Nisha fought him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Badnaam Dolly in the building? I think she stalked him and caught him with the jewels. 
Nisha can ask Kabir to leave...but LSD is two months away and he won't go to Dubai also. Actually they could have brought in VJ now...GF wanting to inform her of CM...and actually KN LS can be taken as the track. No need for all this falling down and hospital drama. Also...Sumit seems to escape again then. 

GF/Ramy in inactive mode is irritating. Yes they are all shocked. But they cant be like this forever. They have to.think.what next. Some argument or fight among senior GF should run in parallel.
-Ila- thumbnail
yes they followed him for RJ but he blackmailed them with Saurav-dolly pic...Nisha was pulling and pushing with sumit in the segment maybe she was fighting for his phone...i think sumit may escape here
V J was meant exclusively for LT i guess...KN LS is defenitly coming soon with Kabir - Nisha misunderstanding that the other is not in love or something...LS is a sure track
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

yes they followed him for RJ but he blackmailed them with Saurav-dolly pic...Nisha was pulling and pushing with sumit in the segment maybe she was fighting for his phone...i think sumit may escape here

V J was meant exclusively for LT i guess...KN LS is defenitly coming soon with Kabir - Nisha misunderstanding that the other is not in love or something...LS is a sure track

Lol there can b a dramatic track where both r going for divorce but none of them get the guts to sign the divorce paper :p like they pick d pen BT unke hath nhi chalte :D filmo mein bohot vote h paise scenes :p
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
But why should Nisha worry about the photo? I mean...Sumit took a pic of Saurav seeing Dolly and that was the truth. Face it! So I don't think tht would be the issue here. 
-Ila- thumbnail
thats where this is going deeksha...after the accident i wont be surprised if this happens
-Ila- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

But why should Nisha worry about the photo? I mean...Sumit took a pic of Saurav seeing Dolly and that was the truth. Face it! So I don't think tht would be the issue here. 

😆dii i was just being dramatic...but it seemed sumit was wrestling with Nisha holding her hands...it cud be anything or nothing at all
-Ila- thumbnail
But Sumit does seem to escape
maybe he teams up with gaya or even better Shekhar comes back
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

But Sumit does seem to escape

maybe he teams up with gaya or even better Shekhar comes back

I want sheks back yaarrr .. His face even when he acts villainous is a treat to watch <3 :p he's a treat to my eyes lol
His villainous expressions aren't funny like chuha's :p
-Ila- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

I want sheks back yaarrr .. His face even when he acts villainous is a treat to watch <3 :p he's a treat to my eyes lol
His villainous expressions aren't funny like chuha's :p

oh yaar me too...i wanted Nisha to fall for Sheks yaar but then he turned villain...he was a very good villain...the expressions  were so cool