Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think it would be just shock and minor injuries... And she would be good to go immediately...by the way MFD can be back...lol 
Hopefully Lakshmi and Dadi are back...I can't see Vimla's expressions for all this...lol Her shots/expressions are taken separately and it looks strange...lol
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think it would be just shock and minor injuries... And she would be good to go immediately...by the way MFD can be back...lol 

Hopefully Lakshmi and Dadi are back...I can't see Vimla's expressions for all this...lol Her shots/expressions are taken separately and it looks strange...lol

after i saw the scene i was thinking about mfd only. mfd ka pehla succesful operation.🀣

i cant see vimla crying anymore yaar. the actress cries well but seeing the character bahoing ganga jamuna on small small things is irritating me. 

sukku be ready with ur bat fro sumit jeeju πŸ˜†.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

after i saw the scene i was thinking about mfd only. mfd ka pehla succesful operation.🀣

i cant see vimla crying anymore yaar. the actress cries well but seeing the character bahoing ganga jamuna on small small things is irritating me. 

sukku be ready with ur bat fro sumit jeeju πŸ˜†.

Vimla always crying is irritating. In the scene between V2 and Dolly...she gave shocked expressions pretty badly...lol 

Yes. Sukku be ready with bat...also Bunty...lol 

Wonder how Nisha and Sumit reach that building...hopefully to running on the roads...and how does Viraj reach there? This track becoming a KNV one isn't something that is good actually. Cousins should be there more.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

tumhara idea bhi chura liya lakshmi.πŸ˜†case karo cvs pe.πŸ˜‰

i just hope they do not show nisha having amnesia. even if she has she should become nishu bro and should neither viraj nor kabir. then they will get a dose of the Real Nisha Gangwal.πŸ˜‰

Aur ideas mat de CVs ko ..dii...i cant take amnesia drama...probably they wud make Nisha think she is in love with Viraj...if amnesia drama happen
Teogapi thumbnail

Vimla always crying is irritating. In the scene between V2 and Dolly...she gave shocked expressions pretty badly...lol 

Yes. Sukku be ready with bat...also Bunty...lol 

Wonder how Nisha and Sumit reach that building...hopefully to running on the roads...and how does Viraj reach there? This track becoming a KNV one isn't something that is good actually. Cousins should be there more.

did u notice aneri said mujhe khoodna pada?? i am confused coz of that line. πŸ˜•
vimla is so whinny and partial. i like lakshmi crying more  but i think we will get ramy crying here πŸ˜‰

maybe sumit has called his buyer there to sell of the rj and kn follow sumit??? while retriving the jewels sumit seees nisha???

sukku with bat bunty with ball and they will play cricket in icu along with mfd.🀣
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Aur ideas mat de CVs ko ..dii...i cant take amnesia drama...probably they wud make Nisha think she is in love with Viraj...if amnesia drama happen

@bold: thats why i said she should not recognise both viraj and kabir.  ramy can be carefull enough here andnot send nisha back to la or a trip🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
So Aneri says Nisha jumped? :s 
Ramy crying...He has been for the past 2 days...so its going to be nothing new...Hopefully Lakshmi comes back yar...Bechara..he needs her now. 

KN following...then why did Kabir arrive late? Also shouldn't cousins be with Nisha? This is going to be heroic yar. 

Yeah..playing cricket would be nice...lol Ramy can umpire also...lol
Teogapi thumbnail

Ramy crying...He has been for the past 2 days...so its going to be nothing new...Hopefully Lakshmi comes back yar...Bechara..he needs her now. 

KN following...then why did Kabir arrive late? Also shouldn't cousins be with Nisha? This is going to be heroic yar. 

she was like vo mujhe bahut pareshaan kar raha tha aur uski vajay  se mujhe koodna bhi pada.πŸ˜•
maybe they were running and sumit catches hold of nisha and she falls??? ya phir sumit threatens kabir to give him rj else he will push nisha??

rupan can shout ye cheating hai cheating when ramy says something.πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why the place is my question ? why wud they be in a place like that? and hopefully this will happen aftr the BP

if it happens before the BP the GF wud think Kabir did everything and there goes a whole lot of drama with Kabir being in jail while the love of his life is in coma...cant take that much drama

What was Viraj doing there? whole lot of chance he is gonna blame evrything on Kabir...or he could notice Kabir's aashiqui

I am scared of thinking of Ramy's state and Laxmi is not gonna relax me at all
Shwets1502 thumbnail

she was like vo mujhe bahut pareshaan kar raha tha aur uski vajay  se mujhe koodna bhi pada.πŸ˜•

maybe they were running and sumit catches hold of nisha and she falls??? ya phir sumit threatens kabir to give him rj else he will push nisha??

rupan can shout ye cheating hai cheating when ramy says something.πŸ˜†

I think Nisha would slip and Sumit would leave her? 

If Rupan knows Sumit us behind RJ...she would give him up. And high time Ramy tells something for Rupan to shout cheating. 

So we have two upcoming scenes.  And both doesn't end FJ!