Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kahan ki meri beti...After this its going to be KN...😕

Wonder if Viraj would see Kabir's genuine concern...

I don't think Ramy is going to be involved in this track at all.

True dii...
Its going to be meri nishu...meri biwi...and evryone else including Ramesh is gonna stand there crying
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Rema In that case... Ramy is still going to be away from FJ? No snapping back to reality? So no RNK scene where he extends his trust? 

I want him to be on KN team giving his support at least. I want RaKa to start...Too much time is getting wasted in FJ now.

maybe he snaps back after this??? maybe he becomes an active participant to punish sumit coz he pushed nisha off the building??? then raka may start investigating and find out the truth.
i want to see dolly's reaction to this.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

maybe he snaps back after this??? maybe he becomes an active participant to punish sumit coz he pushed nisha off the building??? then raka may start investigating and find out the truth.

i want to see dolly's reaction to this.

We have to wait more for Ramy to snap back? GOD! I don't think Ramesh would leave Nisha...so it would be Kabir closing the case...But still...there are numerous ways to close the case. They should have ended FJ and then brought this accident thing somehow.

Now if SUmit escapes again..it's going to be torturous. If KV hasn't seen Sumit, then thye have to wait to know what happened from Nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

True dii...
Its going to be meri nishu...meri biwi...and evryone else including Ramesh is gonna stand there crying

Entire GH in hospital and melodrama? I hope Nisha isn't gravely hurt and gets normal soon. No operation etc etc.

I am sure Kabir would be in full charge at the hospital. Viraj would also be there. Ramesh would be in some corner in shock..
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

True dii...

tumhara idea bhi chura liya lakshmi.😆 case karo cvs pe.😉
i just hope they do not show nisha having amnesia. even if she has she should become nishu bro and should neither viraj nor kabir. then they will get a dose of the Real Nisha Gangwal.😉
Teogapi thumbnail

We have to wait more for Ramy to snap back? GOD! I don't think Ramesh would leave Nisha...so it would be Kabir closing the case...But still...there are numerous ways to close the case. They should have ended FJ and then brought this accident thing somehow.

Now if SUmit escapes again..it's going to be torturous. If KV hasn't seen Sumit, then thye have to wait to know what happened from Nisha.

what if its after bp
// but aneri says bahut jald bp hoga. confused. i would have liked if this scene waould have been after bp. like sumit runs and nisha follows him and sumit pushes nisha off the terrace.😆

i think they want dolly ls easily and start off with dosa soon. with sumit hurting nisha there wont be any problem regarding dolly ls in gf.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
There won't be any problems with Dolly LS for sure. 
BP after Nisha's accident? Hopefully it would be some minor injuries and she would be home soon. Would love if she is taken to GH. 

And then FJ continues? Stretching beyond limit.
Teogapi thumbnail

There won't be any problems with Dolly LS for sure. 

BP after Nisha's accident? Hopefully it would be some minor injuries and she would be home soon. Would love if she is taken to GH. 

And then FJ continues? Stretching beyond limit.

but utne upar e she is falling yaar minor iinjuries??? oh how can i forget about the magic cream with phoenix ke tears
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but utne upar e she is falling yaar minor iinjuries??? oh how can i forget about the magic cream with phoenix ke tears

In case major...then FJ would be paused and Nisha would take weeks to recover. Then it would be completely KN with no problems actually. 
Teogapi thumbnail

In case major...then FJ would be paused and Nisha would take weeks to recover. Then it would be completely KN with no problems actually. 

yep and she was falling on the mittiki dher nna. sohopefully utna seriousnahihoga. but fracture toh banta hai. ðŸ˜† and fracture cannot be cured with magic cream too.😉