Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

but for kabir's realisation they need to do something na coz they have revealed cm as well. they could have postponed cm revelation and spared us of this drama.

But if Kabir realises his feelings...CM has no use. Family would be happy. They should have ended FJ...and then taken up this. Too much drama yar. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Kahan ki meri beti...After this its going to be KN...😕 
Wonder if Viraj would see Kabir's genuine concern...

I don't think Ramy is going to be involved in this track at all. 
maybe viraj would say kabir was the one behind this?? sumit could have brainwashed him na??
we will get emo ramy when nisha is in hospital. will lakshmi be back too??? they cant make RL MIA when nisha is fighting for her life. 

But if Kabir realises his feelings...CM has no use. Family would be happy. They should have ended FJ...and then taken up this. Too much drama yar. 
nahi yaar the family can blame him for the accident and try to keep nisha away na??? they can be like had u been careful this wouldn't have happned.
they should have ended fj. what was sumit doing with nisha??? was he trying to misbehave with her??😕
Originally posted by Teogapi

maybe viraj would say kabir was the one behind this?? sumit could have brainwashed him na??
we will get emo ramy when nisha is in hospital. will lakshmi be back too??? they cant make RL MIA when nisha is fighting for her life. 

But Sumit is in the building na?

Ramy has to be there in the hospital...but let's see...I feel it would be more of Kabir...May be RaKa. 

RL has to be there...at least Ramy. They can't put him in MIA here...
I don't know...With Viraj also there...whom would family blame? And wjy is Nisha going alone witjiut taking anyone with her? 
I think Sumit and Nisha were fighting. 

What if gf gets more angry n blames kabir n waise b dadu is naraaz he wants to separate kn..they ll take nisha to GH n will not even let him meet her I guess n he ll miss her n be desperate sgayad he ll realize BT they. Ll separate kn probably
One thing its repetitive ecwn nisha realised after k getting shock n now k realises after n falls :p
Kabir ll blame himself I guess n I don't see ramy consoling or even thinking abt kabir..so no raka
Kabir ll b all alone n wud want to GH n try meet nisha in GH pakka
We can have ramy being emotional abt nisha scene

But Sumit is in the building na?

Ramy has to be there in the hospital...but let's see...I feel it would be more of Kabir...May be RaKa. 

RL has to be there...at least Ramy. They can't put him in MIA here...
yep sumit was there. but viraj did not see him na?? it was only kabir whom he saw. if viraj says only kabir was there the family too can suspect him na??? maybe this is when ramy supports kabir and start of RaKa??
btw kabir was wearing blue na??😆
@Deeksha But cousins would support na? They are all in this together and they can tell Kabir can't have done it. And why would Kabir push or be careless of Nisha when Nisha has been trying to save her? 
Dadaji? I don't know how he would react. For Ramy...he would go through more shock and I don't see him supporting anyone...Kabir or anyone. 

At least FJ has to be over and Sumit has been to be caught soon before thia drama starts...with FJ not over and all this drama...Its going to be a mesa
@Rema In that case... Ramy is still going to be away from FJ? No snapping back to reality? So no RNK scene where he extends his trust? 
I want him to be on KN team giving his support at least. I want RaKa to start...Too much time is getting wasted in FJ now.

I don't know...With Viraj also there...whom would family blame? And wjy is Nisha going alone witjiut taking anyone with her? 
I think Sumit and Nisha were fighting. 

if lt is revealed between this khichdi then both kv will be blamed.🤣