Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Madavan was good in that. 

Haha...I always remember VV and Ramy whenever I think of Padayappa...😆 

First time I watched back to back movies in theatre...😆 Afternoon show Piku with friend..and evening show UV with parents...Just with a gap of 1 hour in between...🤣

i want a video scene of vv. cvs dekho ye wala idea churana.😆 

i want to watch piku too.😭 next sunday i will ask my cousin.😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema Nisha is at fault only for Ramy because he was ready to fight everyone for her. In front of Dadaji, she hasn't made any mistake according to me. He forced the marriage, and she found a way to ease out later. So if at all anyone can be angry, it is just Ramesh, not even Lakshmi. 
Ramesh can make any decision for Nisha, but not Dadaji and also I don't think Dadaji would want to also. He seems to feel guilty. 

In SBB segment of same mandir scene...When Nisha and Dolly are arguing, we can see Ramesh really worried/in tears type of expression. Someone has to snap him off from CM. If Lakshmi comes back, he can talk to her...or may be Sukku can ask him why he isn't supporting Nisha when she needs him.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i want a video scene of vv. cvs dekho ye wala idea churana.😆 

i want to watch piku too.😭 next sunday i will ask my cousin.😉

Do watch Piku. It was so enjoyable. Had a wonderful feeling coming out of the movies. Deepika was outstanding. 
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Nisha is at fault only for Ramy because he was ready to fight everyone for her. In front of Dadaji, she hasn't made any mistake according to me. He forced the marriage, and she found a way to ease out later. So if at all anyone can be angry, it is just Ramesh, not even Lakshmi. 

Ramesh can make any decision for Nisha, but not Dadaji and also I don't think Dadaji would want to also. He seems to feel guilty. 

In SBB segment of same mandir scene...When Nisha and Dolly are arguing, we can see Ramesh really worried/in tears type of expression. Someone has to snap him off from CM. If Lakshmi comes back, he can talk to her...or may be Sukku can ask him why he isn't supporting Nisha when she needs him.

i was thinking the same today. even i nisha would have refused it would have been like the ritesh matter ie nisha agreeing at last under pressure for ramy. yahaan bhi wahi hua. she is only ramy's gunegaar not dadaji's. he would have EBed nisha for the marriage by hook or crook.
sbb seg tha kya?? aaj?? let me see.
Teogapi thumbnail

Do watch Piku. It was so enjoyable. Had a wonderful feeling coming out of the movies. Deepika was outstanding. 

i love deepika. she is my fav.😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i was thinking the same today. even i nisha would have refused it would have been like the ritesh matter ie nisha agreeing at last under pressure for ramy. yahaan bhi wahi hua. she is only ramy's gunegaar not dadaji's. he would have EBed nisha for the marriage by hook or crook.

sbb seg tha kya?? aaj?? let me see.

I think yesterday...I just saw in on YT today...audio wasn't clear. 

Exactly. Ramesh is the only person who can be angry with Nisha, as she understood that she wasn't ready for te marriage from the beginning but yet Nisha fooled him to believe she is ready. I don't know how long he is going to take to come out of the shock. It's weird how FJ is having no effect on Ramy...it's actually poor writing. 

Nisha has to tell her decision to Ramy, after she apologises and patches up.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i love deepika. she is my fav.😃

Her movies are so different and her characters are so relatable. I don't like her commercial movies much. Piku was so endearing. Loved her in Finding Fanny also.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi 5/ 200 questions in  hrs. and maths toh calci ke bagair hota hi  nahi his.😆

Yeah I understand ..CA is difficult.. My father is a CA n CS too :) in fact my father told me CA nhi hopayga tujhse engg toh phir b u can do :p I was like  shit ..izzat he nhi h meri..: p that's y he didn't want me to take commerce. Karna h toh CA type karo warna he was like bcom sab nhi..
All the best to u :* :D
Teogapi thumbnail

I think yesterday...I just saw in on YT today...audio wasn't clear. 

Exactly. Ramesh is the only person who can be angry with Nisha, as she understood that she wasn't ready for te marriage from the beginning but yet Nisha fooled him to believe she is ready. I don't know how long he is going to take to come out of the shock. It's weird how FJ is having no effect on Ramy...it's actually poor writing. 

Nisha has to tell her decision to Ramy, after she apologises and patches up.

Ramy needs a jhatka to come out of cm shock. he did not even utter one word about fj. it shows that he has not still overcome cm shock.   ya phir maybe the cvs wanted to delay ramy entry to drag the drama??
nisha has to ask ramy for his help to sort out cm mess first.

anyway gtg. kal jaldi uthna hai. gn.😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Hope Ramy gets normal soon..😆 
I am feeling sleepy too. Good Night...😊

Good Night everyone!