Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i loved unnai kaanadhu song.😆 only 2 songs in the film.😆

the first fight was superb. first everything very fast and then again in slow motion.  awesome. pooja kumar was superb too. she is in uv too
i love selected KH movies panchatanthiram tenali viswaroopam avai shanmugi etc.

saw padayappa yesterday. got reminded of ramy viraj and omm.🤣

KH always have two stories running in parallel to confuse the viewers...😆

I love his comedies a lot. Anbe Sivam is an exception. 

Padayappa! My all time favorite..😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

HiFi..same here  I do that too. but then kcet is imp so my bro ll take my mobile away :p mine was disastrous :'( time nhi mila complete krne..now I know y its called "competitive " exam :/
Was so tired today ..just came home at 5:30 n slept till 9:30 horrible day :p

hi 5/ 200 questions in  hrs. and maths toh calci ke bagair hota hi  nahi hai.😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Somehow I had a sudden fear Rema...seeing Dadaji and Ramesh on the same side. Dadaji has tasted failure now probably for the first time, and he would understand Ramesh's failure much better, perhaps. Both doesn't seem to be at loggerheads with regards to CM...and doesn't seem like Dolly LS would be a problem too with Sumit proving to be a fraud and getting arrested. Dadaji won't fear samaj also I think. 

Kabir would get a good name...and family would understand why KN went for CM. That only has LT and Kabir falling in love remaining...😕

agree. i want dadaji vs ramy. maybe dadaji will want kn together coz kabir is a good guy while ramy wants ls??  we were hoping for a dhamaka but ye toh ulta ho gaya.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

Btw...Aneri liked that RN edit...😊

u made an rn edit?? maine aaj insta nahi dekha. will wee it tomorrow pakka.
Teogapi thumbnail

KH always have two stories running in parallel to confuse the viewers...😆

I love his comedies a lot. Anbe Sivam is an exception. 

Padayappa! My all time favorite..😆

i liked madavan in anbe sivam ðŸ˜†
 i was laughing throughout in the scene where neelambari watches padayappa shaadi in the room. my mom was like itna serious scene hai why are u laughing.🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

agree. i want dadaji vs ramy. maybe dadaji will want kn together coz kabir is a good guy while ramy wants ls??  we were hoping for a dhamaka but ye toh ulta ho gaya.😆

But what they are showing is practical too. Dadaji has realised he had forced KN marriage because of all the events. He is the same Dadaji we had during Justice for Jwala also. He would listen to Ramy here because he said it's not Ramy's fault. So they would come to a common decision I feel, or at least one where they discuss. So I think, at the end, it would be Nisha's decision with Dadaji and Ramy supporting it. 

Btw...Loved Vivek's and Badola ji's body language...Portrayed two defeated men's feelings perfectly.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

u made an rn edit?? maine aaj insta nahi dekha. will wee it tomorrow pakka.

Same one I posted on Ramy AT yar...The door scene.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i liked madavan in anbe sivam ðŸ˜†

i was laughing throughout in the scene where neelambari watches padayappa shaadi in the room. my mom was like itna serious scene hai why are u laughing.🤣

Madavan was good in that. 

Haha...I always remember VV and Ramy whenever I think of Padayappa...😆 

First time I watched back to back movies in theatre...😆 Afternoon show Piku with friend..and evening show UV with parents...Just with a gap of 1 hour in between...🤣
Teogapi thumbnail

But what they are showing is practical too. Dadaji has realised he had forced KN marriage because of all the events. He is the same Dadaji we had during Justice for Jwala also. He would listen to Ramy here because he said it's not Ramy's fault. So they would come to a common decision I feel, or at least one where they discuss. So I think, at the end, it would be Nisha's decision with Dadaji and Ramy supporting it. 

Btw...Loved Vivek's and Badola ji's body language...Portrayed two defeated men's feelings perfectly.

but jwala one was different na?? here nisha is at mistake. will ramy dadaji allow nisha to make her decisions now?? i think they will want to talk and sort it out. i think they can go for ls but before that k has to fall. so i feel they will drag it some bit like applying for ls talking counselling etc. personally i would love if ramy sends both KN for counselling.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

Same one I posted on Ramy AT yar...The door scene.

I loved that ðŸ˜³