Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol..it may not seem like BT my competitive exams e going on :p gave comedk exam today( don't even ask how it was) so wasn't online much today n ystrday ..Tue n wed ko Karnataka cet is there so till then can't come much ..so I just come jab break leti hu :p

hi 5. i too had sail exam today. it was ok but in gen awareness they were asking too much from sports and i am 0 in sports. aur tue thur sat ko having exams too. so will be online but padhai bhi side mein.

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

It was two years of torture for me...I want ug and pg in literature...aspiring to be a writer of travelogue 😆

Dosa

😆 😆 gave us shock of our lives

tab toh travel bhi karna hoga bahut. like kabira of yjhd.😆
even when i took commerce i was stressed out cozwe didnot have teachers in school.but enjoyed a lot. 4 periods toh pakka free. aadha din we used to roam.😆 but exams ke time band baj jaati thi.

i am a adrent fan of dosa khane wala dosa. its yummy. but DoSa??😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Piku was awesome! Veery enjoyable. UV was OK in places. Creative but wasn't executed well. Bored at lot of places...  Brb 10 Min...on my way home

KH should have released Viswaroopam part 2 first. i loved part 1. such an awesome movie.
Teogapi thumbnail
 i was thinking will the family after suit bp able to think about cm?? matlab they will be worried about dolly Ls na??😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Lakshmi...😊
@Rema Vishwaroopam was superb! Though except for the fight I don't remember anything...😆 UV is good too. Actually it needs a lot of mind to understand. Lyrics is everything.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

hi 5. i too had sail exam today. it was ok but in gen awareness they were asking too much from sports and i am 0 in sports. aur tue thur sat ko having exams too. so will be online but padhai bhi side mein.

HiFi..same here  I do that too. but then kcet is imp so my bro ll take my mobile away :p mine was disastrous :'( time nhi mila complete krne..now I know y its called "competitive " exam :/
Was so tired today ..just came home at 5:30 n slept till 9:30 horrible day :p
Edited by deek_210 - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Somehow I had a sudden fear Rema...seeing Dadaji and Ramesh on the same side. Dadaji has tasted failure now probably for the first time, and he would understand Ramesh's failure much better, perhaps. Both doesn't seem to be at loggerheads with regards to CM...and doesn't seem like Dolly LS would be a problem too with Sumit proving to be a fraud and getting arrested. Dadaji won't fear samaj also I think. 
Kabir would get a good name...and family would understand why KN went for CM. That only has LT and Kabir falling in love remaining...😕
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Hello shweta dii and deeksha

Yo lakshmi :):D
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Btw...Aneri liked that RN edit...😊
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Hi Lakshmi...😊

@Rema Vishwaroopam was superb! Though except for the fight I don't remember anything...😆 UV is good too. Actually it needs a lot of mind to understand. Lyrics is everything.

i loved unnai kaanadhu song.😆 only 2 songs in the film.😆
 the first fight was superb. first everything very fast and then again in slow motion.  awesome. pooja kumar was superb too. she is in uv too
i love selected KH movies panchatanthiram tenali viswaroopam avai shanmugi etc.

saw padayappa yesterday. got reminded of ramy viraj and omm.🤣