Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

nahi yaar. saurav wnet tohishouse khanna khake wapas agaya. maybe he was back to take his bag.๐Ÿ˜†

rupan ko pata hi nahi hoga ki jwalu is out. remember kirti incident na??๐Ÿ˜†

Shouldn't he have taken bath when he went home? ๐Ÿ˜†

And Mohan would cry saying he doesn't spend time with his daughters..๐Ÿ˜† Good Night!
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
I hav a feeling dt d guard at d warehouse vl inform Sumeet abt d cousins' visit? Any1 agrees?
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoholicShibu

I hav a feeling dt d guard at d warehouse vl inform Sumeet abt d cousins' visit? Any1 agrees?

100% ...why else would have sumit been on alert and made a full out of nisha!!...Sumit apna smart villian hai..sab soch samaj k preplanned karta hai ;)
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
G'mornin guys...happpy sunday๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yesterdays's Dadaji- Ramesh  scene was really beautiful...and Badolaji acted so well...his voice choked at the right places...and them blaming themselves that was so sad...Dadaji was right he fail at seeing through ppl, but yet again he is wrong by trusting the wrong ppl...and Ramesh, the only thing he cares abt is CM yaar...i think CM has really clouded his judgement...he is so sad...But the mandir box scene may bring him back on track...he is gonna act the next day, cousins staying together cud make him come out of the helpless mode...
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lgr007

G'mornin guys...happpy sunday๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yesterdays's Dadaji- Ramesh  scene was really beautiful...and Badolaji acted so well...his voice choked at the right places...and them blaming themselves that was so sad...Dadaji was right he fail at seeing through ppl, but yet again he is wrong by trusting the wrong ppl...and Ramesh, the only thing he cares abt is CM yaar...i think CM has really clouded his judgement...he is so sad...But the mandir box scene may bring him back on track...he is gonna act the next day, cousins staying together cud make him come out of the helpless mode...

Good morning๐Ÿ˜Š
Ramy-dadaji was touching. Dadu seems focused on fj and ramy on cm. Somehow I'm glad it's x that way else the father son fight might happen and it'll be the worst
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
didn't watch episode. but dang, Saurav keeps digging himself deeper. what was the need to go and even see Dolly. he should've just stayed away from her and GH for a few days or at least until the dust settled, and focused on clearing his name. duffer. 

and dada ji- ramesh scene sounds wonderful. i may have to go watch that. i love how both of them are stuck on their own different problems -- Ramesh with CM and Dada Ji with FJ. is it too much to hope for to get some sort of realization from dada ji in how important dreams are and how much it hurts when they are broken/ not supported by others? cause like GS was his dream and the FJ can kind of be construed as people not supporting his dream/ breaking it. Ramy was kinda in the same situation with his music dream. so hopefully dada ji can understand him better now? idk i hope so.  

and good to hear that keys are actually back into the storyline. and i'm glad the cousins aren;t going too fast (although mandir OLV sure proves me wrong on that). i'm hoping that mandir thing happens at like near the end of the day (am i wrong in assuming that it's the next day or is it still night? -- didn't watch LOL) so Nisha is panic'd and that's why she hurriedly blames sumit and takes family to mandir without checking to see if jewels are there first or not. 

was there a precap? 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shweta for the moments!๐Ÿค—
 Dadaji-Ramesh scene was the best part of the episode.These two will always be there for each other,even though they raise voices against each other.I loved loved Dadaji's helplessness and confession as well.VM Badola has nailed it.๐Ÿ‘
Cousins-does have some brain.They are certainly utilizing it.Their effort and quick thinking is a good sign but a way too odd.They probably will come up with something effective rather than KN.Why didn't they check Sumit arrival footage?Lots of loop holes in time frame.I saw Dolly helping Nisha to find jewels.Thought she will not give any support to Nisha.Why is Jawala/Bunty out so late at night and no one seems to question?
Rupan-she will get a big slap when things will start to roll over.Gee z! will be fun to see her face.
Rukma saw Sumit coming out of Mandir,I believe it will be a good sign for KN to connect the dots.
Saurav-Why is he back at GH?It was odd or rather disturbing to see him looking at Dolly while she sleeps.I know the guy has no bad intention but Sumit will play his card well.
So the question is with in 24 hrs the culprit will be exposed or not?I guess it won't as drama has to spice up more.๐Ÿ˜Š

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS AROUND THE GLOBE.
Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
mein hun Rema dii...aaj sab kaha chale gaye ?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
arey mere exams hai parson se so preparing for that. was busy today.  i was shocked ye dekhke ki kal raath ke baad sirf 1 page aage bada hai thread.
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

arey mere exams hai parson se so preparing for that. was busy today.  i was shocked ye dekhke ki kal raath ke baad sirf 1 page aage bada hai thread.

What are u studying dii?

it shocked me how only there were 11 pages of discussion yesterday...Shweta dii kaha hai?
aur shivani dii and deeksha...sab busy