Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 6

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soooperfan

two scenes i liked today...

dadaji and ramesh...was needed and necessary to show them
where are their wives?
wouldnt they rush back from whereever they are?

second...was saurav and gang...the hug was needed...poor fellow...spent the whole night locked up too...kabir is sweet...but yes, his lines were a bit irrelevant...i loved how saurav said, shout at me ...do what you want..but if you ever leave me...band bajadoonga...
I loved sukku...enough hugging...and virus! :) cute!!

werid: rat sumit sneaking in the night talking to green tea

weird 2: they dont shut their doors? neighbours waltz in? but seriously...after everything that happened...saurav...please be more careful... they could have just shown him waiting outside...not creepily standing there...

mr bajaj...poor fellow was woken up from sleep...

im so confused about what day it is...looks like kabir and saurav havent had a bath at all...!! same clothes!

its the night of KNS bp.

i missed saurav and KNAUC :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soooperfan

two scenes i liked today...

dadaji and ramesh...was needed and necessary to show them
where are their wives?
wouldnt they rush back from whereever they are?

second...was saurav and gang...the hug was needed...poor fellow...spent the whole night locked up too...kabir is sweet...but yes, his lines were a bit irrelevant...i loved how saurav said, shout at me ...do what you want..but if you ever leave me...band bajadoonga...
I loved sukku...enough hugging...and virus! :) cute!!

werid: rat sumit sneaking in the night talking to green tea

weird 2: they dont shut their doors? neighbours waltz in? but seriously...after everything that happened...saurav...please be more careful... they could have just shown him waiting outside...not creepily standing there...

mr bajaj...poor fellow was woken up from sleep...

im so confused about what day it is...looks like kabir and saurav havent had a bath at all...!! same clothes!

Kabir changed in the morning...don't know if he had bath...But Saurav definitely hasn't had a bath from the previous night...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

but will she keep quiet if dadaji bedhakals nisha?? that will be selfsh ofher na ??πŸ˜•

May be she will give the bag to Sumit and earn his trust and then get to know all the plan? But na...That's not happening. Leave it. We have Kabir searching Viraj's house na...

Where are they going to get that idea from? 

Is Rukma going to open her mouth?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema He wore something in white only on his birthday. Remember the dining table scene? 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Only Kabir knows the perfume...So may be Kabir would suddenly smell the same perfume in GH and move in that direction just like Jerry moves smelling cheese...🀣

i wish we had  Veritaserum..things would have been easierπŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Only Kabir knows the perfume...So may be Kabir would suddenly smell the same perfume in GH and move in that direction just like Jerry moves smelling cheese...🀣

@bold can imagine that πŸ€£
Teogapi thumbnail

May be she will give the bag to Sumit and earn his trust and then get to know all the plan? But na...That's not happening. Leave it. We have Kabir searching Viraj's house na...

Where are they going to get that idea from? 

Is Rukma going to open her mouth?

the electritian idea wasso blah. why will sumit keep the rj in ph with viraj beoing righteous and all?? they want to show viraj so they are showing such senseless scenes.πŸ˜†
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kabir changed in the morning...don't know if he had bath...But Saurav definitely hasn't had a bath from the previous night...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think the days of nauc are so long ...i get tired seeing them in same clothes...!!
one step for man...a giant leap for mankind
one day in nauc... a week worth events
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i wish we had  Veritaserum..things would have been easierπŸ˜†

That would have been awesome...Ramesh would first give to KN to get all the truths out...🀣 And KN can use it on Sumit and Viraj...πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema He wore something in white only on his birthday. Remember the dining table scene? 

vahi toh skip kiya.πŸ˜†
but if one hour footage is missing then how can it be kabir's bday?? he was in knh na when the chori happend πŸ˜†