Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Exactly. They should have checked more footages to see when and all Sumit entered the WH. 

and what about the perfume scene. he should have cheked that too. knauc are all dhakkans πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Teogapi

involving dolly was a bit blah. already she is in problem involving her will aggravate her problem even more.

cousins are kinda co dependant...so they always tried to do everything together
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehrana

I assumed that the missing hour was from Sumit's bday. But if the footage is from bday Kabir cannot be there are 11.30. Did you notice the time when Kabir was in the footage, I didn't pay much attention.

Yes, Saurav stuck there should be in the footage because only an hour's footage is missing not the entire night's. I don't get it!

Hmmm...I guess Dolly will side with Sumit to know where he kept the bag. Oh, yup, Ramesh will probably remember about it after Nisha starts screaming and shouting black bag this and black bag that...

I guess Rukma would go to Ramy and tell him that or maybe the cousins.

10.30 to 11.30 was missing I think. 

Also..if that's the footage of the first switch Sumit made, then he mentioned the guard would go for tea at 9am...and they switched it in the morning...πŸ˜• Why can't the writers get the details right. In security log that Viren checked...Kabir entered around 11.20 I think...whuch is when Saurav entered...πŸ˜• 

And Nisha wouldn't understand that Dolly is acting? πŸ˜• Ramesh is roaming like he is under CM curse yar...feeling so bad. He is unable to bear the betrayal by Nisha. 

Rukma...She might tell Dolly and that's why she acts? Ramesh remembering has to happen, but that can just be to show his trust on KN but nothing else. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

involving dolly was a bit blah. already she is in problem involving her will aggravate her problem even more.

I don't know...Dolly searching would mean she doubts Sumit too right? What if she herself hides the bag to save Sumit? I know it's kuch bhi...But...
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
two scenes i liked today...

dadaji and ramesh...was needed and necessary to show them
where are their wives?
wouldnt they rush back from whereever they are?

second...was saurav and gang...the hug was needed...poor fellow...spent the whole night locked up too...kabir is sweet...but yes, his lines were a bit irrelevant...i loved how saurav said, shout at me ...do what you want..but if you ever leave me...band bajadoonga...
I loved sukku...enough hugging...and virus! :) cute!!

werid: rat sumit sneaking in the night talking to green tea

weird 2: they dont shut their doors? neighbours waltz in? but seriously...after everything that happened...saurav...please be more careful... they could have just shown him waiting outside...not creepily standing there...

mr bajaj...poor fellow was woken up from sleep...

im so confused about what day it is...looks like kabir and saurav havent had a bath at all...!! same clothes!

Shwets1502 thumbnail

i am actually confused. kabir was wearing the tshirt onhis bday na?? sulee mein what did he wear??πŸ˜†

I think that pink shirt...that's the day he asks sorry to Nisha na? And then Nisha has that double romantic dance?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

that seen was kinda funny for me.
dadaji was like i couldnt understand my own family...he realizes now...and even now he doesnt get it that ramy is on that listπŸ˜†

Haha...Poor Dadaji yar. He is unable to understand where he has gone wrong. He is still trusting the wrong guys and not understanding the right ones. 
Teogapi thumbnail

I don't know...Dolly searching would mean she doubts Sumit too right? What if she herself hides the bag to save Sumit? I know it's kuch bhi...But...

but will she keep quiet if dadaji bedhakals nisha?? that will be selfsh ofher na ??πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail

and what about the perfume scene. he should have cheked that too. knauc are all dhakkans πŸ˜†

Only Kabir knows the perfume...So may be Kabir would suddenly smell the same perfume in GH and move in that direction just like Jerry moves smelling cheese...🀣
Teogapi thumbnail

I think that pink shirt...that's the day he asks sorry to Nisha na? And then Nisha has that double romantic dance?

i too thought thesame. bday mein i skipped scenes so i dont know what hewas wearing before he changed to pink leaf shirt.πŸ˜†